• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's Rel Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant they be?
I wasn't saying they weren't lightspeed. But the argument "It's fiction" is a bad argument because it can be used in either direction.
why does it depend on the motorcycle's speed
Because in one scene Naruto drives the motorcycle in a different direction to avoid a beam. Which means his own speed has zero bearing on the Motorcycle turning.

Because in one scene Naruto drives the motorcycle in a different direction to avoid a beam. Which means his own speed has zero bearing on the Motorcycle turning.
then it can just be an aimdodge or the beam doesn't have an instant effect. hypothetically. I am not very knowledgable on this scene

Last edited:
You know that there are multiple fictional universes that are only Novel right? And some only the novel is cannon
I know and I don't like said verses for that exact reason.
Thats why when i see people using chinamen for battles when its mainly novels and no illustrations I tend to just vote for the characters with illustrations as you cant really see how the ability works unless the author goes really into detail.

I wasn't saying they weren't lightspeed. But the argument "It's fiction" is a bad argument because it can be used in either direction.

Want to lock this and I remake it under the premise of aim dodging in like a week or 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back