• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trolls who don't do anything - FEE vs Yukari Yakumo

FEE versus Yukari Yakumo

Or as I like to call it, hey Yukari your sister wants to spar with you since they share so many abilities. Anyway both meet each other and immediately fight with the intent to defeat, BFR, or Kill. Battle ground is anywhere. Use FEE at her Small Country level.

BOTH ARE USING THEIR HIGH END SPEEDS.

Scenario 1 - Just a 1v1

Scenario 2 - FEE gets her seven Carbonoids and Champions while Yukari has her shikigamis, Reimu without Fantasy Heaven, Marisa, Sakuya, Sanae, Reisen, and Youmu.

Scenario 3 - Above but speed is equalized

Choujin sensen fee
Yukari Yakumo

Round 1 is a blizt. Round 2 is also a blizt. Round 3: As she is now, Yukari win low-dif. (Just merely stop time and granting cheat power like that isn't really enough to dealt with someone that could create a plane space with different law, blurring the boundary of life and death, fantasy and reality, true and false, wave and particle, etc...)

You realize that I'm aware that anything lower than that speed would be blitzed?

Although then again I didn't properly showcase that their high ends are to be used... Let me fix that so you can see it better.

FEE round 1. What Yukari has shown (From what I've learned) and what FEE has on her profile (plus explanations) makes this in her favor a bit. Not to mention that the best thing she has, the 2-D to 3-D thing, won't work on her. Timestop, precog, and reality warping give her the win. Reality Warping because it cancels out some of the boundary stuff.

I have no idea about the other two.

Except Yukari could no-sell that time stop (remember Sakuya and Kaguya have one), and she could just alter her own future image with truth and false .

There's no implication that she can no sell it without evidence. Even Reimu had to pull some PIS bulls*** in their battle. And from what I've gathered, Kaguya is pretty godly. And I have no idea what the last thing could do at all. Has she even done that before?

Not really, but think about it: Wouldn't blurring what's right and wrong as the present would alter what would be true or not in the future? Since even if she could see it, she have no idea if what she's seeing in the future would be the truth.

Andy if you want to give Yukari new powers you should make a content revision thread. I support them but they have no validity right now. Also despite me believing that she still has to deal with dimensional attacks.

And one particular fighter (Rinji) can reverse time by the way and that power is given by Fee. Ah. I should probably add that on her list.

Yukari have the same degree of mind manip though, being able to peer into heart and changing the mind of a Nine-tailed fox and all.

Yeah. I mean I suppose you can argue for Yukari's ability to time travel. But then agian the plethora of abilities that FEE shows is a lot.

And for the other characters...Well actually S2 is unfair and I'll change S3 to S2. But basically you have someone who can unleash pressure points that melts people, someone who can reverse time or target organs with telekinesis, someone with illussions, someone who can only die to an infinite dimnesional worm and can perform martial arts and pressure points of above person, someone who can make distance infinite, someone who can manipulate genetics and basically change birds into dinosaurs and people to birds, someone who has an impenetrable gravity shield, someone who can well distort space and unleash dimensional attacks.

Hm...aside from the reversing time one, I'm pretty sure she got most of the haxx cover (Mostly because I don't know if she got it). Illusion could be see through, genetic and telekinesis could be stop with motion and stillness, and any dimensional feat could be countered by her own dimensional manip.

I think yukari's ability needs some more explanations as every vs match up she is in it is really easily for someone to just say well she can just manipulate the boundary between this and that so she wins, this sounds like an nlf to me, yes in theory her ability could do that but in theory a reality warper can do anything, same with a causality manipulator but in reality they all have limits, there are levels and limits to it. What has yukari actually used her ability to do? That is what i want to know, all i see for her are assumptions. We have to judge characters by what they have been shown to do not what they can theoretically do.

That was a little insightful but what i am asking for is feats really, like: she has manipulated the boundary between death and life, tangible and intangible, the astral and the physical, not something like: she should be able to manipulate the boundary between existence and non-existence, cause and effect, reality and fiction etc. Essentially i think her ability needs to be explained by listing what she has used her ability to do before because it really seems like an nlf that can be abused to make her unbeatable.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Errr Time =/= Motion

And we don't see Yukari doing something like that, yet
Time is the direction of entropy though, so saying that is not entirely correct.

Like I said it's not really the best example.

But basically she has done things like extending the boundary between life and death to basically allow the living and dead to mix together, she can enter stories and dreams, she can become intangible as shown in her fight and well technically she can just hide too. Some have explanations or proofs that should be lying around.

I should sleep and give you a better answer tomorrow on the others. Feeling sleepy. Although agreeing on your points, but then again she has been defeated before.

Back