• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Meliodas

0661-016.png

Takes all his hearts
0694-012.png
0694-013.png

Instakills

I thought it'd be fair because of Meli's abilities + AP advantage, but now that I'm seeing it, ehh

Yeah, it's just that his abilities get cucked or are OOC. I mean I guess you could add it if you really wanted, but I personally wouldn't.

Now that it's concluded to be a mismatch in Law's favor
Whichever ones hold a thread to law.

Law doesn't need to make a huge ass room, he just needs to defend himself and reach Meli.
So Law can redirect a portion of an omnidirectional blast that spans tens of kilometers so long as he's within his Room?

What if the blast's epicenter is within the Room's boundaries?
Assuming his CoO doesn't work (which it would), he could just redirect the portion of the explosion moving towards him to face the other way.

If it's super close, he could switch himself with Meliodas.

i still have doubts on Mel even havging such AoE typically, again that feat was done via rage and his normal attacks very cleary don't have that range or AoE, even Demon King Mel hasn't displayed AoE anywhere near that level, let alone him using it in character.

Yes, the emotional training arc was literally him learning to control his rage. That was the entire point, he was able to use his emotions to unleash that power in a focused way.

How was this not a stomp..? From what I can see meliodas doesnt stand a chance against Law's ROOM abilities, even pre-timeskip due to not having any Haki. all it takes is one cut like he did against Vergo and meliodas would be already in a tough spot, not to mention law would have complete control over Meliodas after slicing him like he did the marines , since I would equivilate the marines' haki ability (if they had any tbh) to the same as meliodas. If, however, Meliodas was deemed 'immune' to room's abilites like shambles, then law would have a much rougher time having to use Gamma Knife, Mes, Injection Shot, or Countershock, all very-close ranged attacks which iirc Meliodas is a much better H2H fighter than law is a swordsman.

Back