• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Arthas Menethil - Battle for the 7th Strongest 7-A (Non-Smurf)

Law > Smoker > Base Vergo >(oneshot) Tashigi ~ Monet >~ Nico Robin > Vegapunk Dragon 2 > Vegapunk Dragon 13 > Gear 2 Luffy > Base Luffy > Overdose Hody = 776 Megatons

Arthas > Previous Key Arthas = 259.80 Megatons

Law has a significant AP and durability advantage, which can be amped further with Busōshoku Haki.

Correction: DK Arthas >>> Paladin Arthas >>>>>>>>>>>> 259 Megatons.

And this fight really depends on what Law does, cause if he goes melee he kind of loses every single time, Frostmourne is a 5-B weapon and is dura neg on top of that and Arthas is arguably able to kind of keep up in pure swordplay with Law, definitely not comparable, but more then enough to make Law lose his weapon and probably his life.

If Law does play the range game and uses his buso range to his advantage, he can probably whittle down Arthas.

On the other hand Arthas has a straight up resistance to Spatial Manipulation so... yeah there goes much of Law's haxy options while Arthas still very much so has them.

I THINK Arthas probably wins more then 50% of the time? Having all but every Resistance under the sun while having hax of your own is a big Boon in a fight where you can outlive your opponent and they can't really straight up fight you.

Please quote where I said you said that.

Your correction is irrelevant and pointless.
So giving the correct scaling is "Irrelevant and pointless"? Jeez, I wonder how many instances I can find of you arguing OP scaling in a versus match, because those are all "Irrelevant and pointless" too.

And this fight really depends on what Law does, cause if he goes melee he kind of loses every single time
He's never doing that in any scenario.
If Law does play the range game and uses his buso range to his advantage, he can probably whittle down Arthas.
He doesn't have Buso range, only the range of his room.
On the other hand Arthas has a straight up resistance to Spatial Manipulation so... yeah there goes much of Law's haxy options while Arthas still very much so has them.
Buso has resistance negation which Law has used to overcome those with resistance to his spatial Manipulation.

He's never doing that in any scenario.

He doesn't have Buso range, only the range of his room.

Buso has resistance negation which Law has used to overcome those with resistance to his spatial Manipulation.
Then what are his layers cause Acclimation is a thing that likes to stack layers when one is trying to hit Arthas with hax. it do be like that

Law Spatial Cuts < Smoker Buso < Smoker Buso Koka < Vergo Buso Koka < End of PH Law's Buso Spatial Cuts
Alright then yeah, Law probably wins, Acclimation only goes up to 3 layers, and I don't think Frostmourne taking control of the situation works when Law has turned Arthas into thinly sliced bread

I'm curious as to how Law beat the previous Speed amp spamming passivers though for the list

Then word it better.
I worded it fine.
Stacking carrots don't change the fact that Law has a significant AP advantage.

Anyways, tackling the actual "arguments,"

Frostmourne is a 5-B weapon and is dura neg on top of that and Arthas is arguably able to kind of keep up in pure swordplay with Law, definitely not comparable, but more then enough to make Law lose his weapon and probably his life.
His 5-B sword isn't doing shit to Law. Any slash Law does would just cut through both Arthas and his blade. The force of the 5-B weapon would just be stopped as Law's cuts stop the movement of whatever it cuts.

Law wins.

I worded it fine.

Anyways, tackling the actual "arguments,"

His 5-B sword isn't doing shit to Law. Any slash Law does would just cut through both Arthas and his blade. The force of the 5-B weapon would just be stopped as Law's cuts stop the movement of whatever it cuts.

Law wins.
Spatial Manipulation vs flat dura neg+resistance negation. Not like it matters cause you seem to have the typing speed of an 80-year old sloth, no offense I'm friends with someone who's also like that

Not like it matters cause you seem to have the typing speed of an 80-year old sloth, no offense I'm friends with someone who's also like that
Having a life and not being on vs battles wiki wanting to debate a guy who is probably thousands of miles away from me about who wins against 2 fictional characters does not mean I have a typing speed of an 80-year old sloth.

Sorry that I'm not on the site 24/7 like you lmao.

Having a life and not being on vs battles wiki wanting to debate a guy who is probably thousands of miles away from me about who wins against 2 fictional characters does not mean I have a typing speed of an 80-year old sloth.

Sorry that I'm not on the site 24/7 like you lmao.
I'm not on 24/7! I'm only on 16/7 most of the time!

36,276 messages
31,515 reaction score

Anyways, don't go throwing around insults. Makes you look more of a fool than the person you're insulting, especially if it was executed the way that yours was.

36,276 messages
31,515 reaction score

Anyways, don't go throwing around insults. Makes you look more of a fool than the person you're insulting, especially if it was executed the way that yours was.
MFer I'm in a 250K page RP and have made such matches as Austin Theory(A WWE Wrestler) vs Reaper Leviathan(A 55-Meter long Sea Monster) and have used a King of Skill Video as the sole justification for a CRT. I am well beyond caring about looking like a fool lol

said the person who scales King=Queen
Screenshot_20230730-224719.png

TFW i had a whole response written up and ten realized this is Death Knight Arthas being used

Yeaaaah theres not really a lot Arthas can do here, he has abilities that could work if Law didnt massively outrange him, and even then most of those abilities are ones he doesnt really use much in character, DK Arthas really only tends to stick to CQC swordplay, ice magic, and necromancy, which in and of itself isnt awful but its not going to help him at all here

TFW i had a whole response written up and ten realized this is Death Knight Arthas being used

Yeaaaah theres not really a lot Arthas can do here, he has abilities that could work if Law didnt massively outrange him, and even then most of those abilities are ones he doesnt really use much in character, DK Arthas really only tends to stick to CQC swordplay, ice magic, and necromancy, which in and of itself isnt awful but its not going to help him at all here
Law FRA, albeit this is close.

Back