• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trafalgar Law vs Meliodas

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Strongest versions. Yes, strongest versions.

Can Law's hax beat Meliodas? Can Meliodas's AP and Hax put down Law?
Equalized Speed.

Trafalgar Law: @Ryuga21, @00potato, Axxtentacle
Meliodas: @Darkvie123
Incon:

Last edited:
As we have seen Law Stamina when using his Devil Fruit Is Really Bad I Think Meliodas Can Hold Himself Until Law Gets Tired Trying To Attack And Defeat Meliodas Then Meliodas Gets A Chance And Finish Law

I don't think Law's Stamina is that bad.
His current profile
Stamina: Very High (Despite having been grievously injured and poisoned by several lead bullets in an earlier fight, Law could continue fighting at near-perfect condition. Has powered through several impalement wounds to the torso, and despite having one of his arms sawed off, he could still fight to some extent)

He was getting abused by Vergo, then while super injured, cut Punk Hazard in half.
Fought Doflamingo for a long ass time.

I doubt Law's stamina is that bad, especially since he just instantly cuts whatever he slices in his room

Hmmm yeah good point there but law have a weakness in a fight which is His fruit ability has a defined area of effect, requires various gestures to activate his powers, and his power is physically taxing which i would say makes it hard for hin in a fight with Meliodas who is a haxed monster with way higher AP large country and Law has Mountain AP their AP Difference Is So Huge but with speed equalize like you added maybe law could outsmart meliodas and cut him in half with his DF ability which ignores durability

Meliodas really could just nuke the whole battlefield, Law has no real way of countering that, and it’s not exactly out of character for Meliodas to do. It’s not his start, his start is H2H, but insta-killing by removing his heart and crushing and etc isn’t in character for law either. I think i’ll vote Meliodas simply because, at least IMO, he’s more likely to hit Law first and he’ll literally decimate Law with a country level hit that Law couldn’t avoid because of the AOE.

TL;DR Meliodas hits first in character after testing law and the AOE makes the attack effectively unavoidable

Just so you guys know, Law can teleport and switch positions with people and things.

He could also just slice Meliodas off the jump

Just so you guys know, Law can teleport and switch positions with people and things.

He could also just slice Meliodas off the jump
I am entirely aware of what Law is capable of. It’s not in character to just instantly go for durability negating insta-kills, and Meliodas is just going to 1 shot if he hits, due to AP/durability difference.

Now that I think about it, unless we bloodlust Law and have him insta-stomp with durability negation, it’s a stomp for Meliodas in my eyes. I don’t know how to make this fight even.

I mean Meli isn’t likely to hit him because of teleporting, and Dura negate isn’t massively out of character, especially once he realizes the power diff.
Voting Law.

The only way he’d realize the power difference is if Law and Meliodas clash somehow. I don’t think anyone believes a mountain level fighter would survive a clash from a country level fighter.

I mean if he landed a normal attack on Meli, or if Meli missed (likely gonna happen because of the teleport)
Law would see his power/Dura, so he can safely Room gg.

I mean if he landed a normal attack on Meli, or if Meli missed (likely gonna happen because of the teleport)
Law would see his power/Dura, so he can safely Room gg.
So what i’m hearing is, it’s a 50-50 stomp between whether Law attempts to clash with Meliodas vs him just teleporting away? Neither of these seem out of character for either.

I’m beginning to lean more towards Inconclusive.

It’s not in character to just instantly go for durability negating insta-kills
Every fight, Law never wants the kill because there's no reason to kill.

I could name a bunch of ways Law could win, but they would be out of character

Spamming Amputate is just something that Law always do in character He basically leads with it as he did against Vergo, Smoker, Kinemon, The marines in sabaody and so on.

Inside Law's Rom he has telekinesis and spatial manipulation to change the location of projectiles, so doesn't matter how big is the AoE of the attack, as long as it’s not bigger than Room (That I was able to swallow Flower Hill iirc) Law can freely choose between redirecting it to the opponent or switch it place with something else.

Btw, Law's cuts don't take time either so unless Meliodas has a way of using precog to anticipate Law's move he will be cuted and when that happens Law will win.

I think law will start first with room as he does this before every fight. Meliodas then charges towards him with his fist and law, at the same time, will lead with a slash. Unlike Meliodas, Laws slice is near instant as long as they are in his room so before meliodas punch could reach him, he gets sliced. From then on it will be hard for meliodas to attack. Of course, the fight could go in a totally different direction though but this is how I think will happen.

im sorry but whats stopping mel from using soul manipulation demonic chant? and yes estarossa did it , and so did mecela i guess the onyl counter would be "not his character" but this a death battle so i doubt that matters

It matters, which is why people above were asking about the specific characters' first move.

Meliodas can use his darkness to reattach his body, but he would still be "weakened" like the cut happened anyway.

You can't regenerate Law's cuts. He can use his powers on 3 different logias (people w/ regen) and nothing could stop it

Yes, he's a master of using his darkness. He does exactly that with his arm when he fights Zeldris, actively holds his arm on. Even fodder demons and people who just have demon powers (red demon hendrickson) do this insanely easily, almost passively.

Yes, that literally does not apply here, it's not just regeneration. It's pseudo regen that allows him to physically put himself together, but he'll still be weakened like he took the wound.

Didn't he heal his arm after he got it away from Zeldris?
Yeah, he has regen AND pseudo regen, and he can use his arms perfectly fine by just putting them together with darkness.

And nobody said anything against that KingTempest, Axxtentacle's point is that Meliodas can use Darkness to wrap around the separation not heal.

Basically use Darkness to act as tape

And nobody said anything against that KingTempest, Axxtentacle's point is that Meliodas can use Darkness to wrap around the separation not heal.

Basically use Darkness to act as tape

Apologies, thanks for clarifying.

What stops him from Law's telekinesis and forcing his limbs away? What about fusing him to objects?

Back