• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toy Story CRT which is definitely going to be shot down

ToyExplosion
Buzz is 11.43 inches tall, so 252.31/92.44x11.43=31.19756923 inches. ((0.000792418258442/0.28)^3)/1000=2.26667538├ù10^ÔêÆ11 megatons=94837.6979 joules, wall level. I know I didn't divide it by two, but the tier wouldn't change.

Actually, it's a 47 kilojoule explosion (unless that formula already divides it by two), and that's what you take if you're holding it. It's also about a meter across.

I don't think the formula divides by 2, so 47 Kilojoules it is. (That explosion could one-shot mid-end 9-C characters)

Although could you do it with Woody's height? (He's 15.1 inches tall, and I'm curious to what results that gets)

This was only made because BigSmoke was mad that Cool Cat got thrashed by Buzz

This seems to have been resolved

Back