• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toy Story CRT which is definitely going to be shot down

Basically, in Toy Story, Buzz temporarily has a firework attached to his back. I've heard that, with this rocket, Buzz is 9-B. But is he really?

427A2419-1168-47EB-93B5-40BB5FDFE690
D97E0FF1-F968-48D6-ABC8-615A8519DB70
The explosion doesn't seem to be much bigger than these 15 inch toys. Is this really a 9-B explosion?

Can you do better? Seriously doubt it since you didn't know how many kilojoules a stick of dynamite was and went on to compare the rocket feat to dynamite and apparently you didn't know how much a kilojoule is.

Yeah, well I don't know jackshit about anything.

Also I didn't compare it to dynamite at all. I said it wasn't at that level.

Great you admit you don't know anything, then why do you think it is not accurate since you don't know. How can you tell that calc is incorrect even though you don't know how to calc yourself. Should we even take your opinion into consideration?.

By his logic, a one inch explosion is something like 3000 joules. I don't know about you, but a one inch explosion insta-killing a 9-C (which 3000 joules can do) seems pretty absurd to me.

Also, I meant I don't know anything about joules and shit. I don't mean I'm a clueless idiot who can't tell the difference between one and two.

The most energy output by a Human was almost 9 Kilojoules, a 9-C+ amount of energy output by a human

You're proving my point. A human with 9-C+ durability would be killed hundreds of times over by that one inch explosion.

You can't even really tell what anything is (And pixel-scaling the images is basically impossible)

Well I can revise it with the images you've provided
Alright, so bringing the images into GIMP (What I use for pixel scaling) turns them into potatoes

Does paint.net do any better?

Back