• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones upgrade CRT/downgrade refutation CRT

well I know that the staff will never review this, but I’d like to take a moment to gloat that I was right all along. The teaser for the next episode showed multiple “core collapse” notices on the computers right next to a fleshy hole(as in literally covered in organic matter from the Solver) in the ground with eldritch blackSolver tentacles sticking out of it, confirming that the explosion did in fact originate from Cabin Fever Labs as I’ve been suggesting.

This is why I’m considered to be an expert lol, I had put it together long before the trailer.

well I know that the staff will never review this, but I’d like to take a moment to gloat that I was right all along. The teaser for the next episode showed multiple “core collapse” notices on the computers right next to a fleshy hole(as in literally covered in organic matter from the Solver) in the ground with eldritch blackSolver tentacles sticking out of it, confirming that the explosion did in fact originate from Cabin Fever Labs as I’ve been suggesting.
We just have to get a mod and this 4 or 5 month feud can finally be settled

May as well bump this since the latest episode came out. Speaking of the latest episode...

The last scene shows Uzi surviving from being launched into space by an explosion caused by the planet core collapsing, where she was being pulled by Cyn straight into the core when the explosion occurred, meaning she took it from the epicenter.
Also everything I’ve been saying the entire time here has been confirmed, we outright see that the Disassembly Drones cannot he harmed by normal bullets, we see that the explosion came from the Cathedral under Cabin Fever Labs(which means that even others like Alice indeed survived), and now that we know that Tessa is Cyn, everything just fits together neatly.

People really need to stop doubting what I say tbh. I always end up being correct.

I would like to say that since we know Nori caused the initial explosion from episode 1 (The one calculated to be Large Planet), Cyn should scale to her in AP since they're both Solver users and we know Nori used Null to create the explosion (Which Cyn also has access to) and the fact that the AP of it was nerfed by Yeva

This also means that any and all Solver users who have become a host or Admin will scale to this feat (Which for now is everybody besides Doll and Yeva, unless I missed something)

And while we're talking about this, I would also like to bring up the fact that episode 7 shows helicopter bullets straight up bouncing off of Drones. This means that the infamous fork scene is definitely an outlier (Many were using it as an anti-feat to debunk any MD scaling above Human Level)

Yeah I will give up on this now that the new episodes dropped. I argued for lower tiers with the idea of consistency of portrayal at play...but now we have a character getting crushed by falling rocks and then fighting a character who ends up surviving in the middle of a tier 5 explosion like 10 minutes later...and human skeletons and dried blood somehow surviving several tier 5 explosions. Since any consistency of portrayal has been thrown out of the window so hard it makes Marvel respect them, I will stop attempting to do any scaling for this verse. I still think scaling all JC Jenson metal to the tier is a crack theory but the scaling in this is so broken now that y'all can do whatever you want.
I will say one thing, I'd recommend waiting for the next episode. The reason is that we don't know how deep the blood hole is and we also don't know what happened with Uzi there since the scene at the end is probably a tease for the events of the next episode. If the blood hole is deep enough we could end up with having to use square cube theory since they could be very far away from it. If they aren't then just scale them.
The next episode was said to be released this spring as well so I doubt y'all have to wait long and you could just scale them to some already existing loball.

Might as well contact staff to check it out.

@Propellus @Damage3245 CRT input would be appreciated. Basically, we're proposing that the
tiers should go back to 5-A (Especially with the latest episode showing more consistency via an additional feat near that level).

Calc just got accepted, so we are free to add this as a supporting feat once we get one more staff input on this thread.
When that does happen, would I be allowed to alter the Uzi profile to fit with the upgrade? I'm asking because I know you're busy and may not have time to do it yourself.

When that does happen, would I be allowed to alter the Uzi profile to fit with the upgrade? I'm asking because I know you're busy and may not have time to do it yourself.
You can once this thread gets accepted, as in one more staff member agreeing on this.

On top of that, Uzi's missing a lot of stuff that got introduced episode 4 and onward, so she pretty needs an ability addition upgrade CRT soon.

On top of that, Uzi's missing a lot of stuff that got introduced episode 4 and onward, so she pretty needs an ability addition upgrade CRT soon.
Well I did make a revision CRT for Uzi a few months ago, though that never really got far

And I think separating her into 2 keys would work best, one for before she gets the Solver and one for after she does

You can once this thread gets accepted, as in one more staff member agreeing on this.

Its evaluated btw

I knew that. I was referring to one more thread mod/admin commenting here to accept the thread.
Oh I was just letting ya know I haven't followed this thread I just noticed while scrollings so I thought I'd tell ya🙏

I may as well contact staff once more. For reference, this thread is pretty much in agreement to reupgrade the tiers to 5-A thanks to evidence Nori and Yeva were near the core as well as a supporting feat in episode 7.

@DarkGrath @DarkDragonMedeus Input would be appreciated.

Another thing I want to mention, please always link this CRT whenever you apply something otherwise people are going to think it's vandalism

Another thing I want to mention, please always link this CRT whenever you apply something otherwise people are going to think it's vandalism
There should be a section containing all of the verse CRT in the..Verses page, atleast for those who are somewhat active (I.E DBZ, Capshit, cloro (bleach)

I still disagree with Planet Level, the very specific Solver ability shown to have imploded the core was previously shown to "erase" matter (like some sort of localized black hole), as we see in Uzi's fight with N, so I already don't see how it applies to AP.

And about the first explosion/implosion, why are we assuming the epicenter of the implosion was in front of Nori and Yeva's faces?
It's stated repeately the core imploded, so that severed arm must've travelled the entire distance down to the Earth's core, whatever Nori and Yeva tanked, shoudn't be at the same paygrade as being in the actual epicenter of the core's implosion (you know, in the center of the planet).

Same thing for Uzi, she didn't even remotely fall near enough to Cooper-9's core for us to say she tanked the implosion at its "epicenter".

I still disagree with Planet Level, the very specific Solver ability shown to have imploded the core was previously shown to "erase" matter (like some sort of localized black hole), as we see in Uzi's fight with N, so I already don't see how it applies to AP.

And about the first explosion/implosion, why are we assuming the epicenter of the implosion was in front of Nori and Yeva's faces?
It's stated repeately the core imploded, so that severed arm must've travelled the entire distance down to the Earth's core, whatever Nori and Yeva tanked, shoudn't be at the same paygrade as being in the actual epicenter of the core's implosion (you know, in the center of the planet).

Same thing for Uzi, she didn't even remotely fall near enough to Cooper-9's core for us to say she tanked the implosion at its "epicenter".
The implosion’s power was calced at large planet level just from what was visible on the surface. Meaning that the actual amount of force they tanked would be even stronger, but that couldn’t be quantified so we stick with the value of the explosion.

Also in general Worker Drones in Canon Fever Labs(including those without the Solver like Alice) survived without a scratch), meaning that their durability in general scales. Uzi is stronger than Cyn anyway as of episode 5(as shown by her overriding Cyn’s Admin status, to the point where she can’t even reestablish control over N in episode 7) and is just heavily weakened.

Since the explosion on the surface itself was calced at large planet level, anything in the labs and cathedral where it originated scales to that value in durability bare minimum(despite basic Disassembly Drones being able to one shot Worker Drones).

Not to mention the fact that the only reason that the entire planet wasnhas n’t consumed is because Nori was both patched(which stops Host/Admin status which [Null] comes from) and had her arm cut off before the implosion(with it being shown that the blackholes get weakened and destroyed when the arm they cane from gets cut off.

I could go on.

Back