• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Revisions: Stop bullying me, Junko Edition

Yukari got stomped by 5-A Lavos, lol

Honestly this upgrade is gonna be so bad for the Touhous' matchups. They aren't ready at all to fight Low 2-Cs or High 3-As.

The fact that they were even in competition for High 4-C and 4-A was unbelivable. But in Low 2-C they're not even gonna make Top 10.

At least I have the Yume Nikkis and MGQ for 4-A and High 4-C.

As isaid, they need some of new hax addition or stuff in future...if that happen tho. What we really need is the bullet mechanic like it just for beautifulness and amazing view, nothing else, and don't get me started with the soul stuff.

I mean if all a verse got for it is having strong characters that win instead of quality then uhhhhh

>Trash Yukari

Boi

Scaling looks nice tho

S╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Âo╠Âu╠Âs╠Âl╠Ây╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âi╠Âk╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âr╠Âi╠Âb╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âc╠Âu╠Ân╠Ân╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ây╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Â.╠ ╠ÂI╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âx╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âi╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âm╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âc╠Âi╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âf╠Âl╠Âu╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â?╠ But idk why im still interested. I dont act like its spell cards or anything. It just think its vague stuff which ill get down to in a bit

Before i get into the few i disagree with (im pretty sure i agree with all the current 4-As scaling though so the list shouldnt be long) I do wanna say that i think you underestimate them as tier two considering things like doremy being a matchup to dracula and kaguya beating wolfgang. Especially considering the amount of victories a near haxless ultra instinct goku has (ap helps but still). Plus they can technically beat more fictional characters with a high 4-C to high 3-A or low 2-C ap upgrade. So its not too bad.

And while i am not making any claim, ill just say that lavos did canonically get beaten by a nearly haxless 5-A 0w0

You (Read this post)

There's being truthful, and there's being obnoxious

' i think hes so bad at it and yet he somehow always catches my interest agai

and overuse of emojis can be kinda grating. Not saying I hate your guts but you're likely to piss off people sometime in the future, who knows.

Oh. I was supposed to be joking, but i should have used strikethrough or an indication to make that clear. Sorry if i got carried away with that.

"Vague stuff"

Tough shit. It's Touhou, any sort of direct scaling is extremely rare. Either you accept to scale beings to each other when they're implied to be roughly comparable, or you get nearly everyone to be just 6-C.

Difference between something being actually implied and something being vaguely implied to the point where it needs speculation. Also pretty sure marisa has the star splitting feat. Does it really matter if they are island level? If rather them be island level than have really vague reasoning to scale. This rivalry you mention does have to be likely fightwise and scale back before the vampire incident thingy btw.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"Vague stuff"
Tough shit. It's Touhou, any sort of direct scaling is extremely rare. Either you accept to scale beings to each other when they're implied to be roughly comparable, or you get nearly everyone to be just 6-C.
So, now; are we going to accept the new speed feats regarding to Suika busting the Heaven within 'maximum' 12 hours (overnight, assumed as the longest night)?

Wait, how can someone bust an infinite heaven in 12 hours-

Am I contradicting with myself again?

To be fair infinity divided by a number, heck even infinity, is still infinity. But it seems more unquantifiable than anything.

Also Touhou being vague is a given. That's why it's our job to figure out what's wrong and etc. Which is what frustrates me when people use said vagueness to wank a verse in the past

Suika was the one with the High 4-C feat, Marisa's was just supporting evidence.

We're speculating either way. I'd rather scale people to each other when in doubt rather than make some characters infinitely weaker than others.

It doesn't HAVE to date to before the incident, but it helps when it does.

I already commented on the speed issue. AoE busting isn't considered a speed feat.

It shouldnt matter if they scale infinitely weaker than others. As long as it isnt contradicted to at least enough of an extent. Its better than giving a character who never portrayed as such and requires speculation to scale to have infinite power like this, even if they have to simply be unknown.

Edit: Also before i do get into it (might take a little while due to elimination and possibly sleep pattern). I should say thanks for making this list. This scaling stuff will definitely be useful. However, is there a blog for the scaling that has the scans and everything? It would help with some justifications which could also be put into profiles for better reasoning. Its easy for someone an outsider to see it as lacking in evidence and completely assumption based when they see every profile has "should be comparable to" with no scans supporting it.

An infinite gap in power is already enough of a contradiction for most cases. And assuming that a character isn't randomly infinitely weaker than others isn't "specific speculation"

Pretty much no one is "portrayed" as being Low 2-C/High 3-A. It's why such a huge upgrade never happened before. So saying that certain characters can't scale from this due to lack of portrayal doesn't work.

Can you at least give specific examples of stuff you disagree with instead of throwing general statements?

Im gonna sort it out maybe tomorrow (few days at least hopefully) on my (sort of) day off but saikou... you are almost acting as if there wasnt already a 100 sextillion times power gap beforehand. Infinite doesnt change much at all. They would atomize with a serious punch either way. Some of these werent portrayed as star busters either. It was mainly ones with the feats (and ones who undoubtedly scale)

Unoriginal Memes said:
I think the revision seems acceptable.
What exactly are you in agreement with (from what you have read at least)

Side note: I need to get this list sorted before saikou goes full gordon ramsay on me.

Back