• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hermitically Sealed Evil: Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Super Sonic (4-0-0)

(This shouldve won the Tournament ffs)
Anyways

Today's MU is Kasen Ibaraki of Touhou vs Fleetway Super Sonic of Sonic the Comic
Speed equalized, Sonic starts in his Super Form and has no Option Equipment, Kasen starts in Base (but has the option of her arm)
Battle takes places at the foot of Youkai Mountain, SBA otherwise

The Sage, but an Oni: 4
British Hedgehog: 0
Inconclusive: 0​

Last edited:
Super sonic stomps? , having the god robotnik haxes gives sonic a big advantage... AP I think so too, unless someone bothers to give good reasons why it's not stomp.

Super sonic stomps? , having the god robotnik haxes gives sonic a big advantage... AP I think so too, unless someone bothers to give good reasons why it's not stomp.
Both are equal in AP im pretty sure (both are 2-C), and i only started Sonic in that form otherwise it would be a complete AP shitstomp for Kasen

Oh yeah, thanks for that Strym, yeah, Kasen still technically has the AP advantage in terms of scaling and whatnot. And thats just Base Kasen (im pretty sure)
Oni Kasen was able to beat the ever living shit out of Reimu im pretty sure, big reason why Reimu won and sealed the arm is because busted fate hax

Kasen AP stomps and resists a decent part of his hax, and she also destroys Sonic with her hax considering I don't see him resisting Soul Manipulation anywhere. What moves does he lead with in Super Form?

Kasen AP stomps and resists a decent part of his hax, and she also destroys Sonic with her hax considering I don't see him resisting Soul Manipulation anywhere. What moves does he lead with in Super Form?
Probably eye lasers. Im pretty sure Fleetway doesnt even bother using his more powerful haxes because he's an overconfident little shit (or would get too angry to even use them anyways)

His british teeth wont save him from getting solo'd by a woman
The British Sonic KNEELS to Lady Liberty.
HyeyWlC.jpeg

I think Kasen has the most easy to make arguments, her spirit manipulation will allow basically all her attacks to chip away at and destroy Super Sonic’s soul, and her AP advantage would allow her to outright destroy his physical form to get a chance to destroy his energy/soul on its own. Even without her arm, her NPI would allow her attacks to damage his soul regardless, meaning she has an easy way to bypass his low godly regen and kill him for good

Super Sonic’s best arguments would be how power null and reality warping. While Kasen has workarounds for his power null, reality warping and being rewritten from it is very debatable if she would resist. the main thing against this ever happening though is just, Super Sonic himself. Personality wise he always tries to physically dismantle his opponents first or spam laser eyes, which would give Kasen more than enough time to land a decisive kill before he’d go for any haxx that could potentially affect her.

tldr I go for Kasen

I think Kasen has the most easy to make arguments, her spirit manipulation will allow basically all her attacks to chip away at and destroy Super Sonic’s soul, and her AP advantage would allow her to outright destroy his physical form to get a chance to destroy his energy/soul on its own. Even without her arm, her NPI would allow her attacks to damage his soul regardless, meaning she has an easy way to bypass his low godly regen and kill him for good

Super Sonic’s best arguments would be how power null and reality warping. While Kasen has workarounds for his power null, reality warping and being rewritten from it is very debatable if she would resist. the main thing against this ever happening though is just, Super Sonic himself. Personality wise he always tries to physically dismantle his opponents first or spam laser eyes, which would give Kasen more than enough time to land a decisive kill before he’d go for any haxx that could potentially affect her.

tldr I go for Kasen
Yeahhhhh, i was worried about Fleetways more powerful hax.....but yeah, he is a bit of an arrogant, overconfident little shit-
I mean im pretty sure this is a stomp, tbh. Kasen would just obliterate him before he does much

kasen vote seems fine to me, someone should give reality warp and power null scans but i don't think it wont be a big problem

Last edited:
This matchup might be closer if Fleetway was bloodlusted but from what I've heard, British teeth is too arrogant to use his best abilities so he'll get soul haxxed or one shot. I vote for Kasen.

This matchup might be closer if Fleetway was bloodlusted but from what I've heard, British teeth is too arrogant to use his best abilities so he'll get soul haxxed or one shot. I vote for Kasen.
Vote counted. If Fleetway was bloodlusted, Kasen would maybe go and fetch her arm. She wouldnt like it, sure, but its possible

I think even if Fleetway was bloodlusted it wouldn't matter much. It wouldn't really change his personality of usually trying to physically overpower / beam spam his opponent, of which Kasen is significantly stronger and could just destroy him before he realizes to try anything different.

I think even if Fleetway was bloodlusted it wouldn't matter much. It wouldn't really change his personality of usually trying to physically overpower / beam spam his opponent, of which Kasen is significantly stronger and could just destroy him before he realizes to try anything different.
Doesn't bloodlusting make a character disregard his personality and make them use their strongest abilities?

Bri'ishnicbros... The novels are our only hope...

Kasen FRA. Super Sonic is too much of a meathead and his usual bloodlust is of the sadistic variety (meaning he's gonna probably fumble his time-pressed wincons).
Vote counted. 4 and 0 favoring Kasen so far

isnt fleetways whole thing that its bloodlusted anyway
Eh, it's different, Pre-Running Wild did try to murder everything in sight as fast as possible much like this site definition of Bloodlusted.

But in Post-Running Wild after getting an expanded mind by absorbing the complete emeralds power he developed his personality more to a guy high on sadism who holds back to prolong people's suffering.

Plus he never fights someone his level in the entire comic so we don't know how he act in that situation.

Back