• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Object Class: Hakurei [Reimu Additions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No relation with the topic of the thread but. Will there be more profiles rewritten after this long wait? For example, A profile rewrite of Marisa where all her instinctive or Enhanced Senses/ESP Feats will be added, Since she seems to have a lot of them.

No relation with the topic of the thread but. Will there be more profiles rewritten after this long wait? For example, A profile rewrite of Marisa where all her instinctive or Enhanced Senses/ESP Feats will be added, Since she seems to have a lot of them.
Yes, every single profile is being rewritten. I'll also be making new profiles for characters who don't have them already.

Does Reimu have a Whistle? I remember she had one and supposedly that Whistle calls celestial familiars. However I don't remember in what work it appeared in or if that can count as a Weapon or Equipment of her profile.

Does Reimu have a Whistle? I remember she had one and supposedly that Whistle calls celestial familiars. However I don't remember in what work it appeared in or if that can count as a Weapon or Equipment of her profile.
It'll be included in the rewrites, dw.

Could you say in which manga/book/game it appears or Reimu makes use of it? , because unlike the four weapons she always uses, this one seems to be quite mysterious and unknown from her (at least to me).
I think that's one of the fairy mangas iirc. Haven't reread them recently enough.

The OP proposals look fine from a glance, but haven't read rest of the thread. I may be able to assist if someone gives me a TLDR summary.

The OP proposals look fine from a glance, but haven't read rest of the thread. I may be able to assist if someone gives me a TLDR summary.
If you've read the OP, what do you need a TL;DR summary of? Some of the counterpoints people have brought up?
also, the thread is like half just us fucking around while waiting for evaluation, so it's not that long all things considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back