• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Revisions: Stop bullying me, Junko Edition

Read this post said:
Well, touhou is commonly known for appliying rl physics to the verse in a suprising number of ways. If a real life principle is applied directly to the physics verse, then there is really no reason to disregard it unless contradicted (like the no ftl statement). Heck, most calcs involve applying rl principles to fiction. Though tbf, power scaling does rely on picking and choosing which physics can be used in fiction but thats another story. If you maybe wanna leave it under consideration for later or something, ill let it slide.
I dont really see either one as more consistent than the other especially since there is nothing really contradicting low 2-C considering the sheer number of feats listed in the op that sound pretty low 2-C, coupled with the amount of all the omnipresent stuff from gods, silly levels of reality warping and the possible time space thing (which would make nearly everything low 2-C.

Also who does da high 3-A/low 2-C/high 0 scale to exactly? Is that still for discussion?

Me:

No...the "no ftl statement" is hard proof, it is not contradicted.

I always see them going at hypersonic speeds. I'm just being real here.

Back