• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Revisions: Stop bullying me, Junko Edition

"It would also make absolutely no sense for oni and hermits to be infinitely superior to goddesses. Reimu, Marisa, and others have beaten down some goddesses before."

Saikou himself said it. Gods and godesses in touhou can be complete fodder.

"While Reimu isn't as strong as Kasen, she should at least be comparable."

They are not physically comparable. Reimu couldnt scratch kasen and needed durability negating hax and help from another kasen to do anything

"And comparable doesn't always mean equal. For example, Marisa is comparable to Reimu, even though she can barely fight with her."

Yes. But if you are unable to damage someone. You are not comparable

Besides, that only comes from one manga issue. You can't use just that one showing and claim everything else shown is just a result of spell cards.

I don't care how many times you say "That's just because of spell cards", it doesn't change the matter that not every showing is just because of spell card bullcrap.

That one manga issue is the only example we have seen of reimu fighting an oni at full power. And she cant compete. That does not get outruled by spellcards where anybody can win.

You are saying that "not every showing is spellcard bullcrap" yet the one time we actually do see physical fighting, you outrule it due to reimu having many victories in spellcard battles (which again, anybody can win)

Do you not see the error in your logic here?

Not every showing and statement is outruled by spellcards. Only the showings that directly fall under spell cards are outruled. Because again, you would have this being used for scaling

Shinki is pc 98. We dont regard it as cannon. If we considered it as consistent cannon then marisa and reimu would straight up scale.

You do realize that you once explicitly stated that PC-98 characters would get an "At least High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" rating?

Or do you constantly contradict yourself all the time?

Anyways, I've had enough. Bye.

@Unoriginal Memes I have not said that pc 98 is cannon on this thread or recently at all. I said that almost a year ago. My past beliefs have nothing to do with my current beliefs at all.

Unless you are talking about when i said pc 98 would allow them to scale if it were used. Which isnt contradictory at all since I explicitely said in the same sentence it was non cannon and therefore cannot be used.

Better off since you clearly dont have a clue about anything being discussed in the thread.

Edit: Anyway, as i was saying. Im making the actual scale (not the debunk list) to clear things up.

I got annoyed because you completely misrepresented my comments and used it to say i constantly contradict myself all the time. Ill try to get a better night sleep before getting into this powerscale list. Sorry if i offended you.

(Also wod is becoming 1-A?)

Well, my major opponent against it has joined the train, so, the argument against has become basically dead.

And so, with the argument for being the strongest it's ever been and the opposition being basically dead, it's basically confirmed now.

I'm already ahead of you on that, spoke to Ultima on discord saying I'm gonna clean up the profiles when they're 1-A, as 1-A profiles need to be held to a higher standard.

Dvorak1902 said:
Nah, Marisa is harder than Reisen, Magicannon: Final Master Spark still is part of my nightmares.
Oh yeah that's a good one, I still remember when I lose all my continues in this fight and have the bad ending, and I was something like "wHuT??"

BuuuUuUut, honestly I think that Reimu is the harder one in the stage 4

(I still awakening in the middle of the night because of her "Duplex Barrier" or her "Fantasy Seal")

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's High 4-C because Read my Post wants to make nearly everyone 6-C yet I've been too lazy to write yet another wall of text to his wall of text, but also he's apparently making a scale so idk.
Oh well.

Btw, why don't uses Utsuho's feats to make more scalling and sustain more the High 4-C 2hu??

No one scales to Okuu.

Marisa's feat is too vague to sustain the verse on its own

The Catfish is a dream (And no, the Dream World being a thing doesn't change that)

And Suwako has no feat

There is nothing between 6-C and High 3-A.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
No one scales to Okuu.
Marisa's feat is too vague to sustain the verse on its own

The Catfish is a dream (And no, the Dream World being a thing doesn't change that)

And Suwako has no feat

There is nothing between 6-C and High 3-A.
i'm kinda out of the loop here, what is the marisa feat being referenced here ?

My dude when you refuse to scale anyone that isn't a Sage or a oni to a feat, that's pretty much making everyone 6-C.

Well Marisa has some relatiom with the stars so I see her statement accurate :eek:k_hand:

And why no one scales from Utsuho

And also why does Meiling It's just 6C??? I mean, I think she would be comparable to Sakuya vía... memes v:

Back