• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

Cirno can literally just absolute zero his ass and wont even die for good, Komachi is the literal grim reaper, and Satori would laugh and make him her bitch

I guessed so. Welp, I tried. Even concept manipulation wank can't save the guy who is half the man he used to be. Sad to see! Sad to see!

Maybe I'll try with a character without regeneration that high. Maybe Marisa or someone like that. Or maybe I'll give up.

I thought of throwing Renko and Maribel against Gojo with unequalized speed because the mental image of two normal average humans with infinite speed brawling with Gojo is amusing.

Like i said, Gojo cant even get past fairies, how in the hell do you expect him to take on the named characters?

He'll win via ontological type 2 info and concept hax that's also layered and void manipulation (that was never accepted and is all headcanon), clearly.

He gaped Ben 10 and was about to gape Darth Vader THE telekinesis guy until that thread died to inactivity.
The only reason Ben 10 lost is because you restricted Alien X

Even still, even if Gojo gets past the unnamed fae- well, Cirno with AZ and the fact Infinity cant save you from weather.....yeah.
Could name entire games where Touhou wins

I'll still keep searching for the perfect Touhou vs Gojo matchup. I'll look more into their profiles to see if they gape Gojo or not.

If you see me throwing Sans at Gojo it means I gave up. Farewell.

Gojo when he encounters a single fairy and gets his power, soul, mind, concept, and information absorbed, his powers nullified, his body torn apart on a spatio-temporal level, puppeteered and biologically absorbed, and his fate, past, and narrative overwritten.
EUQOxs_XsAArWV8.jpg

Gojo when he encounters a single fairy and gets his power, soul, mind, concept, and information absorbed, his powers nullified, his body torn apart on a spatio-temporal level, puppeteered and biologically absorbed, and his fate, past, and narrative overwritten.
EUQOxs_XsAArWV8.jpg
is this a joke? ¿A SINGLE DAMN FAIRY GETS THOSE HAXES?

By the way, in terms of progress, things have been slow since going through all of ZUN's interviews and live appearances is a tedious and often uneventful process. I did recently finish up HSiFS though, which is nice, and I've only got 13 games left (and even then, that's just the gameplay footage for them) before all of main canon is done and over with. I've also finally come up with a half decent name for the revisions, which is great because that was killing me for the longest time. Given how much content has been covered, I'm also gonna start writing up rough drafts of some of the less complicated revisions (such as general ability additions).

alright, been talking to someone, they wanted to see Yukari vs Main Canon Superman, with speed equal, one day of prep time for both, and knowledge of each other. Would this be a stomp. or would it be an actual debate?

alright, been talking to someone, they wanted to see Yukari vs Main Canon Superman, with speed equal, one day of prep time for both, and knowledge of each other. Would this be a stomp. or would it be an actual debate?
Idk, Superman punches really hard. When Yukari uses portals to slice him in half, he might punch harder. Can she deal with someone who punches harder? It might be close.

REMIIIIILIIIAAAAA-SAMAAAAAA
In short, kino incoming

Idk, Superman punches really hard. When Yukari uses portals to slice him in half, he might punch harder. Can she deal with someone who punches harder? It might be close.

REMIIIIILIIIAAAAA-SAMAAAAAA
In short, kino incoming

REMILIA SWEEP! BLAZBLUE IS WEAAAAKKKK
ah sorry, personal stuff with this match

but yeah
Remilia sweep incoming

also i know this match may just very well be a stomp, but like, i dont know why, Goku vs Marisa just makes sense.
I mean, they both attained godlike/godly power just from sheer training and not giving up, and that just resonates with me

Yeah yeah, probably bad, sue me, i like it :/

I'll choose not to share that for the time being.

ZUN's comments on Eirin and Kaguya are basically just an offhanded statement about them being hundreds of millions of years old. The comment on Gungnir was just about how it was something Twilight Frontier came up with without involvement from ZUN.
Considering the wacky shet Touhou already has, im not surprised Lunarians could be that old. Must be a reason why their tech is so damned good

I found the only scan the world thatthat gets Gojo past fodder level and lets him have a chance against Yukrai

REwG4Nt.jpeg

Back