• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

As long as Fuji is on this website, dont even THINK about trying to downgrade Touhou, unless its a very good reason.
She can and will tear you apart

I wonder, any possibility for Immeasurable Touhou?

As long as Fuji is on this website, dont even THINK about trying to downgrade Touhou, unless its a very good reason.
She can and will tear you apart
Don't think about it even if I'm not on this site. As long as I exist in real life, I will always be a threat.
I wonder, any possibility for Immeasurable Touhou?
I've been thinking about it. It might be possible, although I'm not entirely sure.

Im sure ZUN in some obscure ass livestream is gonna be like "Lol yeah Marisa can just- outrun timelines" or something crazy like that
Then again, knowing ZUN...

the 2-C downgrade is coming 🔥
Haha nooooo don't make a controversial thread we Touhou supporters totally aren't bored and wanna debate something related to the verse haha...
PEIaUsA.png

Occasionally, despite my continued work on indexing everything, minor content slips through the cracks. This is usually things like short interviews, blog posts, or various statements from ZUN. These rarely, if ever, have anything of note, but I still do my due diligence and include them in the document.

BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I FIND SOMETHING LIKE AN ENTIRE 92-PAGE GUIDEBOOK THAT COVERS EVERY SINGLE GAME UP UNTIL ULIL LIKE FUCKING WHAT????
Happy Reading!

Occasionally, despite my continued work on indexing everything, minor content slips through the cracks. This is usually things like short interviews, blog posts, or various statements from ZUN. These rarely, if ever, have anything of note, but I still do my due diligence and include them in the document.

BUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I FIND SOMETHING LIKE AN ENTIRE 92-PAGE GUIDEBOOK THAT COVERS EVERY SINGLE GAME UP UNTIL ULIL LIKE FUCKING WHAT????
WHAT THE HECK? IS THAT OFICIAL?

WHAT THE HECK? IS THAT OFICIAL?
Probably? Would likely fall under secondary canon, like the 2015 Comptiq Database (although that had nothing of note anyways). What little I've seen of the book seems to suggest it follows canon very closely.
Happy Reading!
Well, I'll have to buy the damn thing first. Thank god Christmas is coming up, though, so in case anybody here wants to get me something... you know what to do :^)

Probably? Would likely fall under secondary canon, like the 2015 Comptiq Database (although that had nothing of note anyways). What little I've seen of the book seems to suggest it follows canon very closely.

Well, I'll have to buy the damn thing first. Thank god Christmas is coming up, though, so in case anybody here wants to get me something... you know what to do :^)
I am so damn curious to know what is said about all the characters in the guidebook

Reddit moment. Whats next out of them? Outerversal Persona?

oh wait....
feels like that shit is wanked but this aint the place for that

they always get debunked lol.
Do they get debunked? I never see vs shorts powerscalers outside of Discord, TikTok, YouTube shorts and r/powerscaling. I never see them interact with normal powerscalers so I never see them get debunked or talked to. (I'd pay to see the "Boundless Sans Undertale" believers push for that here or in any other site)

Do they get debunked? I never see vs shorts powerscalers outside of Discord, TikTok, YouTube shorts and r/powerscaling. I never see them interact with normal powerscalers so I never see them get debunked or talked to. (I'd pay to see the "Boundless Sans Undertale" believers push for that here or in any other site)
yeah. if you watch the comments of the videos of powerscalers you will always see ppl arguing a lot.

yeah. if you watch the comments of the videos of powerscalers you will always see ppl arguing a lot.
The most intelligent thing I've seen them say is spamming them W, L, "Let's debate this on VC in Discord or your scared" and "I don't care if she's Outerversal, Goku still solos that literal who" at least on TikTok.
IDK if YouTube shorts powerscalers argue in sentences and paragraphs rather than phrases and words.

thats a bit harsh man or even dumb.
I admit that I exaggerate a bit but TikTok's mechanic of having a very small character limits prevents people from making paragraphs. Since they can't write a lot, they just end up saying short phrases and words.

Even when they end up making an argument, they don't back it up with evidence since no one there ever writes links in the comments (Mostly because you have to copy the link and paste it elsewhere since clicking the link doesn't send you to another page) and they can't post images.

Which leaves you with a site where 90% of powerscaling discussions are just this image over and over.
0C10rnq.jpeg

I admit that I exaggerate a bit but TikTok's mechanic of having a very small character limits prevents people from making paragraphs. Since they can't write a lot, they just end up saying short phrases and words.

Even when they end up making an argument, they don't back it up with evidence since no one there ever writes links in the comments (Mostly because you have to copy the link and paste it elsewhere since clicking the link doesn't send you to another page) and they can't post images.

Which leaves you with a site where 90% of powerscaling discussions are just this image over and over.
0C10rnq.jpeg
DID YOU LOOK AT THE 74 REPLIES? OR THE 102

Yknow. I find Mayumi to be an interesting character- being able to boost her Haniwa soldiers through the power of loyalty (i think thats how her powers work), it is kinda sad there aint a page here for her or some of the more modern characters.....yet

I dunno
I wanna make a MU for her. Potential army battle sounds sick as hell. Any ideas?

Back