• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

@Shmooply I am pretty sure that if you did your own independent research, you could probably upgrade Touhou yourself without the need of those documents. Nothing is stopping you from doing that, the wiki rules wouldn't stop you. Just saying.
Why not, instead, we wait for Fuji? Good lord, yall shouldnt be so antsy to do it. Just saying

@Shmooply I am pretty sure that if you did your own independent research, you could probably upgrade Touhou yourself without the need of those documents. Nothing is stopping you from doing that, the wiki rules wouldn't stop you. Just saying.
Because it'd be easier to make revisions using the information that's already easily available? I was only gonna do research if I wasn't lended access to the google docs, and since I can't view them, I'll go ahead and do my own thing.
Why not, instead, we wait for Fuji? Good lord, yall shouldnt be so antsy to do it. Just saying
I'd rather not sit on my ass and do nothing for a verse that I support and want to fully rework and revise just because one supporter got permabanned.

Because it'd be easier to make revisions using the information that's already easily available? I was only gonna do research if I wasn't lended access to the google docs, and since I can't view them, I'll go ahead and do my own thing.

I'd rather not sit on my ass and do nothing for a verse that I support and want to fully rework and revise just because one supporter got permabanned.
Cmon bro. I know your antsy and itchy to get the revisions, but please. Let Fuji handle this. They're taking a while because they want to be sure that they have everything in order. plus being busy with the GoW and life stuff

Huh, her ban is permanent tho.
She's still going to find a way to do it, and made it clear that the research/documentation is gonna be a while. Let her cook
(revisions on site will probably be handled by someone else when Fuji is done with said research. She made it very clear in the message i sent on her behalf that she didnt want Shoomply touching it. Thats that.)

Huh, her ban is permanent tho.
She will puppet one of her goons like Yuta and wank Touhou into infinite sets of mountains with immeasurable layers of mountains into mountainversal.

ManXQpd.png

(I never watched jjk)

She's still going to find a way to do it, and made it clear that the research/documentation is gonna be a while. Let her cook
(revisions on site will probably be handled by someone else when Fuji is done with said research. She made it very clear in the message i sent on her behalf that she didnt want Shoomply touching it. Thats that.)
I'll take your word for it. I'll still be doing my own independent research until then.

Back