• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

I am starting to consider changing my mind after you implied I might be scared of something.
It's okay to be scared, being unsecure it's part of the hunan psyche.

You're a leftist, even if you don't believe so. You're now in the phase of denial, you'll soon bargain with it then fully accept your being leftist.

Wait, you guys are actually taking politics seriously in this thread? I thought it was just a joke.
42ts08.png

It was revealed to me in a dream that libtards are good actually.

That forgotten dream made me remember that I was once friends with a K-onGroyper88 fella. He said some outlandish shit but I didn't mind them because I can tolerate and befriend absolutely anyone.

But theeeen he said something about covid vaccines being ineffective and I disagreed. AND HE BANNED ME FROM HIS SERVER AND UNFRIENDED ME.

JUSTIN, YOU'LL NEVER SEE THIS BUT I'LL VOTE DEMOCRAT YOU BITCH. I'LL ADVOCATE FOR FORCED GOVERNMENT MANDATED VACCINATIONS.

HAHAHAHAJHA I'LL VACCINATE MY GRANNY, MY PARENTS AND MYSELF

TOTAL VACCINATION FOR EVERYONE HAHAHHAHAHA

Oh, that and I forgot why I hated lefties in the first place. Sure some of them want to ban and censor free speech, but economic leftism can be socially right-wing. That and I remembered lot's of my friends are libtards. Oh well.
"ZUN isn't leftist"

Have we been reading the same series?
Are you purposefully misreading what I said to try to put words in my mouth or was it on accident?

ZUN's a lefty (Derogatory)
Nah, just Deidalius trying to start shit as usual,
Huh, it seems people finally notice my intentions. I'll state my intentions behind those intentions, I like chaos and having fun. A little bit of chaos is fun.
and then coming to the horrifying realization that he is not as racist as he once thought.
I never had strong opinions on race. Cool people come from all races. That and their actions matter more than things people can't change about themselves.

Anyway, I found another fanmade sequel to KKHTA that I can use to cope about the fact we'll never get the final part.

I don't want to be a dirty leftist. Why do I lean left? It seems that every time I take this test I get leftier. I hate it. I don't want to be a lefty.

Can someone confirm my suspicions that the political compass test is skewered to make you leftier than you really are and that I am actually a based and redpilled right-winger? I can't get this off my mind.
Man's having a whole ass inner self redemption arc

A chaotic shit like this aren't healthy, no wonder outside of this site peoples does have a strong dislike on you
Continuing this can be a problem so better just to drop this political bs thing
Honestly at this point I should stop caring if people hate me because of what I do or not. I have true friends that like me even if I'm an asshole. I shouldn't try to change the hearts of people that are neutral or hate me.
I'll stop complaining about being hated, I deserve it.
Though I should avoid being an asshole to people I don't have problems with.

Putting this silly topic aside, I found a link to the KKHTA fanfic I was talking about earlier

It's a fanmade continuation of KKHTA that I watched a few days ago. It wasn't good but it was fun, I suggest y'all watch it if you like KKHTA (Am I the only KKHTA fan in this thread??) Okina fuses with Koishi, Touhou fusions are cool.
And then she time travels and solves all the problems in KKHTA.

Honestly if it was me, in a KKHTA fanmade continuation I wouldn't pull time travel bullshit nor revive the dead. Maybe just write a story about the ones that still live accepting that things will never get better and try to move on despite their loss.

HahahahahahhahahahahhahahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

KKHTA FANS (chads) STAY WINNING

I WON, HAHAHAHA, IT LOOKS LIKE I WON. WE WON.

There's a new KKHTA fanmade continuation on YouTube. KKHTA fans stay taking Ws.

Honestly at this point I should stop caring if people hate me because of what I do or not. I have true friends that like me even if I'm an asshole. I shouldn't try to change the hearts of people that are neutral or hate me.
I'll stop complaining about being hated, I deserve it.
Though I should avoid being an asshole to people I don't have problems with.
If you still have this kind of behaviour (a**hole and speaking nonsense), you're getting a lot's of trouble and by extent, all of the folks you don't have a problem with will get so f***ing annoyed by you and leave
This site is more open-minded but also strict at the same time, so some oopsie and you'll get a real bad time

If you still have this kind of behaviour (a**hole and speaking nonsense), you're getting a lot's of trouble and by extent, all of the folks you don't have a problem with will get so f***ing annoyed by you and leave
This site is more open-minded but also strict at the same time, so some oopsie and you'll get a real bad time
I'll still continue the same dance until I trip and fall. Only then I'll care and consider changing my ways. For now, I'll just do the funniest ideas that come to my mind regardless of how hated they make me.

New CDS is out!

So Marisa is probably still jobbing to Flandre, though we don't see the full fight. Most of the chapter is people talking, so idk what's going on quite yet. However, Kyouko is the one possessed by Mizuchi, and she seems to be cornered by Satori (who is finally a character in her own manga again, finally). Most likely, when the translations are out, we'll get some elaboration on Mizuchi's past since it was teased last chapter.

New CDS is out!

So Marisa is probably still jobbing to Flandre, though we don't see the full fight. Most of the chapter is people talking, so idk what's going on quite yet. However, Kyouko is the one possessed by Mizuchi, and she seems to be cornered by Satori (who is finally a character in her own manga again, finally). Most likely, when the translations are out, we'll get some elaboration on Mizuchi's past since it was teased last chapter.
The way that CDS uses Satori (or rather, doesn't use her) isn't that shocking to me, tbh. A large portion or post-timeskip Dragon Ball had Goku droughts, and Bleach also shifts focus onto side characters a lot for extended periods of time.

It's still funny, but not a big deal when you're used to it I guess.

New CDS is out!

Oh that was what the tweet from the artist was announcing? I thought they were talking about the previous chapter.

I don't know how to use that site and it seems it's a paid site or something. I'm a cheapsteak so I'll just wait until the manga is translated and releases somewhere else.

I must say that I hope the Flandre vs Marisa fight doesn't disappoint me. The artist hyped up (Unless the translator didn't work) the fight on Twitter.
The way that CDS uses Satori (or rather, doesn't use her) isn't that shocking to me, tbh. A large portion or post-timeskip Dragon Ball had Goku droughts, and Bleach also shifts focus onto side characters a lot for extended periods of time.

CDS receives that criticism a lot. Honestly I expected the series to feature Satori as much as wheelchair detective Satori by Donjuan but I was disappointed.

Hopefully this newest chapter and the future ones feature her more. I can't wait for it to be translated. (I can indeed, wait)

I feel like it's significantly different when we're talking about a battle manga vs this one, though; the reason there are Carrot and Strawberry droughts in those stories are generally to add tension and make it more likely in the reader's mind for the good guys to lose, or hope that their specific food named protagonist will get there in time.

That's not really the case for CDS considering Satori's not a fighter and has already been BTFO'd by Mizuchi once.

Edit: Speaking of the new CDS, it's made Mizuchi a lot less powerful and intimidating than previous chapters have let on, which IMO is a good thing story-wise. She was just in Kyouko the whole time, never actually possessed Byakuren, and doesn't have boundary powers, it's someone else, probably Yukari, doing it.

Last edited:
I was re-reading chapter 27 of CDS to refresh my mind on details that I didn't noticed in my first read because I was sleepy and to refresh my memory. Flandre has an aura.
da1ff7c7-a669-4eb9-aa0e-08f8ef1088c8.png

Very cool. Auras are cool. I am sure y'all already knew she had an aura but whatevs.

We got more of Marisa fighting Flandre and Marisa made a stunning and beautiful Master Spark.
8b0fdb1a-d51d-4385-ade5-74bd2103c0b8.png

Lovely, very lovely. It looks beautiful. Have I mentioned that the artist is really good at drawing fight scenes? They look really good. I love them. Beautiful.

Oh and Mizuchi was possessing the dog. I love how Satori was waiting for her on top of the exit.
24e5c309-943b-47ca-a10f-c8d56d43f447.png

It's very extra and unneccessary but it's charmful. I hope Satori appears more in the next chapter, she should appear more.

Chapter 28 is a really good chapter. I am hyped for the next chapter. I am rooting for Mizuchi to beat Satori's ass.

Doing some recalcs for an old feat and it's gone from 8-C all the way to high 7-A as a low end. This may prove to be a lot higher if I can find some better panels for perspective.

The 7-C mid-tiers would scale off of this if it goes through, consistent with some statements of youkai being able to destroy pre-PCB Gensokyo as a byproduct of their fights.

I forgot to talk about this earlier but I know remembered to go on a random prattle so I will prattle.

Since I don't get my games through Steam because I am a cheapsteak, my games often lack icons. I sometimes get icons from the internet or I cut fanart and turn them into icons.
image.jpg

I don't remember where I got my Double Focus and Luna Nights icons from, probably through SteamDB. I prefer the L icon over the japanese letter icon for luna nights.

I made the icon of Yuuka's game by grabbing a drawing from the artist that they made for the game and cropping it until it was a square. Then I converted that PNG into an ICO file and used it. It looks like a mobile game icon like Clash of clans' where a character of the game is screaming. I like that one. But why I used that icon instead of the Steam icon? Because that icon sucks.

The Udongein X icon was changed because the Steam icon sucks. I grabbed the PNG of one of the archievements that was in negative colors, I swappped it back to normal and converted it to an ICO file and used it.

I swap the icons of my APPs a lot. It's as easy as grabbing a square PNG and converting it to an ICO file and changing the icon of an APP through Properties. Easy as cake.

I could share my icon files with y'all if any of you wants them.
image-1.jpg

I also wanted to mention that I switched from Opera GX (A very slow browser!) to Firefox (The best browser out there!!!) and I got a Ran theme. Ran the Firefox will now be eternally sleeping on top of a planet (MULTICONTTNENTAL RANAN?!!?) I find it very adorable.

At 36.5k words on the doc, just having finished up Lotus Eaters for now. Has a lot of very interesting things and I think the latest chapter solidified one of the things I've been iffy on for a while (while also giving it a huge buff, lol).

I also finished VFiS, and that has a lot more... complicated implications, but I'm still excited to work with those regardless.

yahoo
image.png

Research has been going surprisingly well. LoLK is just about done and will help a lot for when I need to cover purity/impurity. Also AE1 youkai and fairies lmao

Back