• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top tier Fairy Tail scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ant - the suggestion to use the average of the 4 countries (even though one of them is using the wrong diameter) is very close to using Fiore itself, so it might as well be a negligible difference.

I'm happy with using both the Ilia and Fiore ends as a compromise.

Raven discarded the notion of using an average in his latest post, if I understood him correctly.

Is a new calculation blog required to justify that compromise solution?

Yes, I noticed. I think that CinCameron20 can start a Fairy Tail revision thread to decide which characters that need to be rescaled then. Or we could just handle it here if the process is rather straightforward.

I think there is a disagreement on certain characters such as Natsu scaling to Etherion, but i'll let people who are more knowledgeable about the verse argue over that. I'm clueless as to the context in that regard.

Basically, all High 6-B or "At least High 6-B" characters need to be changed to "At least 6-B, likely High 6-B". That's about it.

Okay. That seems fine. Are you willing to link to your calculation in the Etherio page, investigate which Fairy Tail character pages that need to be modified, and handle the changes yourself? It would be more efficient to do so than arguing for a few hundred posts again.

Not a calc member but the Characters that get affected are:

Acnologia's Dragon, Post RoT Human and Post RoT Dragon keys

Natsu's Savage Fire Dragon and Seven Flame Dragon keys

And Zeref's Fairy Heart Key

Hst master said:
Not a calc member but the Characters that get affected are:

Acnologia's Dragon, Post RoT Human and Post RoT Dragon keys

Natsu's Savage Fire Dragon and Seven Flame Dragon keys

And Zeref's Fairy Heart Key
seems good lol

I will unlock Acnologia, Natsu Dragneel, and Zeref Dragneel for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks to everybody for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back