• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Etherion Calc based on one that I found, but modified for country size

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found a calc for Etherion that takes into account that it completely vaporizes its target (such as a country). To quote the guy who made the calc quoting the Fairy Tail wiki:

"Etherion, once successfully prepared, fires an extremely large, destructive beam of Magic upon the desired location[9] (said Magic contains Fire Magic, among other elements),[14] that completely obliterates the target area, leaving only dust behind.[15] It’s energy is strong enough to reduce matter down to their smallest components."

Thus, it is fairly likely that it vaporizes (or atomizes) its target. Now, the original calc I found assumes that the Fairy Tail countries are much smaller than what they actually are, so I am going to use his calculations but with proper country sizes. Please note that the map used by the original calc is different from the map currently used for Etherion.

Since the original calc used the country of Mins/Minstrel due to it apparently being close to the average country size, I am going to use it as well in my calculation.

Fiore diameter: 106 px = 4158.8 km

Minstrel: 273 px by 278 px = 10710.8717 km by 10907.0415 km

Since I can't just multiply them and use that area due to it not being a perfect square, I'll take away about 25% of the area in that square in order to account for the water in that "square".

So, 10710.8717 km * 10907.0415 km * 0.75 = 87,617,941.6 km^2 (holy crap, that's almost twice as big as all of Asia!).

Now for the vaporization.

Area vaporized by the blast (hypothetically): 8.76179416e17 cm^2

Average elevation of Japan (I'm just going to use Japan as the sample in this calc): 438 meters.

Vaporization energy: 25,700 j/cc

25,700 j/cc * 43800 cm * 8.76179416e17 cm^2 = 9.86280121e26 joules, or about 2.35726606e17, which is about 235 petatons (Multi-Continent Level, or High 6-A).

Roughly 23 times stronger than the current etherion calc being used.

This would scale to the Eclipse Gate (which is equal to Etherion in power), as well as the Dragon Cry, which is now 5.65743854e18 tons of TNT (or about 5.65 exatons) due to being at least 24 times stronger than Etherion. There would be no tier change for any of the God tiers, since this is still just High 6-A in terms of power.

This would scale to Fairy Heart (which is above the Dragon Cry), Acnologia (which is above both Fairy Heart and Dragon Cry), Fairy Heart Zeref, the Dragon Gods, Ignia-amped Natsu, and Dragon Force Natsu.

And probably my boi Suzaku once the current arc ends.

Again, there would be no change in tier for anyone, since even the highest God Tiers who are 96x stronger than Etherion (like SFDM Natsu) would be just below moon level at 22.63 exatons, but it is a nice little buff to the 6-A calcs and scaling that Fairy Tail currently has.

Where is the proof that it vaporizes its target??

all you did was quote the FT wiki(which we don’t accept as a canon and or reliable source)

we need to see actual scans from the manga that show proof that it vaporizes it’s target

Plus We already have a Etherion calc that was made by Mitch that uses the average country’s destruction in the FT world
(which is the best method to use since it’s never specified which country Etehrion can and or cannot destroy)

Ok stop... We just picked which version of Etherion we'd be using a week ago

Imma close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back