• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually since he's a desperado he can gain resistances to ability if he wished to. And Desperado also work again type 4 apperantly

again incon at worse plus choosing to resist an ability requires awareness of it, the ability to make that choice and a desire, proof it isn't nlf, and time to acknowledge it.

Which character are fighting against Rakudai guy again? Other than reality warping, can the gravity manip instantly kill opponent? And Rakudai people resists soul manip by default.

Which character are fighting against Rakudai guy again? Other than reality warping, can the gravity manip instantly kill opponent? And Rakudai people resists soul manip by default.
Entity has passive 3-A corruption so he stomps the piss out of the Rakudai verse, killing doesn't even work either since you'd need Interdimensional range to hit Entity's body to kill it. Reason being the Void Entity cannot physically exist anywhere but the void, his body will always end up back in the void if he leaves the void, so technically he also passively sends himself an Interdimensional distance away physically.

That is an interesting question though, I'd like to know if the evil thing can win against Rakudai outside of plain old AP.

All of the abilities the people Idea of evil gave power, stealing their identity, empathy manipulation to make them not choose to resist, spacial hax.

Question, does the list automatically include optional equipment upon a character being listed here or just standard equipment?

In that case, I did Henry VS Chowder earlier but Chowder was only winning because I gave him the Brain Grub, and since Brain Grub is considered optional equipment, without it he wouldn’t be smart enough to do his thought-based plot hax to change the premise of the show. While he has erased someone from the episode by saying they weren’t in it,

1. This only happened once
2. Truffles would eventually return in later episodes which heavily implies it was a dimensional BFR, something Henry has come back from before

So I’d say Henry would indeed beat Chowder without Brain Grub since its not in character for him to really tell Henry he isn’t in the show to delete him, and even if he did, Henry can still come back from that. So I’d say Henry should rank above Chowder.

I'd suggest Pokémon characters for 9-B, as some of them have High 3-A mons which can pretty much exit from the Poké Ball themselves if the trainer is seriously endangered.
The weakest 9-B on the list can launch High 3-A attacks, too.

Also, the fact that death of the trainer means winning the match would put those Pokémon in a bad situation. Protecting them against ultra haxed characters is gonna be pretty hard even with the AP advantage. I don't think they win anything.

The weakest 9-B on the list can launch High 3-A attacks, too.

Also, the fact that death of the trainer means winning the match would put those Pokémon in a bad situation. Protecting them against ultra haxed characters is gonna be pretty hard even with the AP advantage. I don't think they win anything.
Not to mention the 9-Bs have passives, otherwise I'd be throwing Slappy up there

Quite easily, her whole power set revolves around messing with Type 1 Concepts, and she uses a Concept of infinite strength to make all her attacks that level and destroy everything with ease, and she has even more fun and haxy concepts on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back