• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if W.I.T.C.H. characters could make it on the list? Gotta finish revisions first.

The moment you realized that this list changes nothing when Anos got upgraded lol,prolly I will need to upgrade his conceptual hax to beat characters from Destiny in 2-B and low 2-C

The moment you realized that this list changes nothing when Anos got upgraded lol,prolly I will need to upgrade his conceptual hax to beat characters from Destiny in 2-B
According to oblivion, destiny dudes has resistances Infinitely above baseline, that's why Anos couldn't fight them. Kinda weird anyway

Then I just need to upgrade his conceptual hax higher than infinitely above baseline 👀
It's strange to see you talking about upgrading Anos' Cm when a few days ago you wanted to downgrade it ahhaha

Karuna needs to be removed from High 8-C since he has some low-multiversal range summoning now.

That said, we might need to reevaluate Void Knights placing. As we discovered in the VK vs Karuna thread, despite NEP Type 2 and Regeneration, Void Knight can actually be taken out by some perfectly mundane attack destroying its skull. I have a suspicion that this wasn't considered when VK got the spot, as it also doesn't seem to have fought those below it for it.

Baroque for a spot in 8C
I mean the passive reality-warping and stuff is over a range of like 10 feet. Not sure if it has control over how lethal it is either. In general, it appears rather easy to outrange.
How well do you know anima?

That said, we might need to reevaluate Void Knights placing. As we discovered in the VK vs Karuna thread, despite NEP Type 2 and Regeneration, Void Knight can actually be taken out by some perfectly mundane attack destroying its skull. I have a suspicion that this wasn't considered when VK got the spot, as it also doesn't seem to have fought those below it for it.
That doesn't disprove nep2 though, mainly because everyone in verse just has npi that can affect people with nep2 ad as such take advantage of the weakness, not that the nep2, because if someone is incorporeal and has a weakness related to their heart getting stabbed, does that mean that they don't have incorporeality? no, it just means that people in verse have the npi to make such a mundane thing relevant, and anyone else with the npi can as well, same case here, people in verse have the npi to make such a "mundane" weakness relevant (as if punching something that doesn't exist in the head is mundane) so to can people with npi on those with nep2 make said weakness relevant, you can apply this to any sort of power that makes you non-physical

That doesn't disprove nep2 though, mainly because everyone in verse just has npi that can affect people with nep2 ad as such take advantage of the weakness, not that the nep2, because if someone is incorporeal and has a weakness related to their heart getting stabbed, does that mean that they don't have incorporeality? no, it just means that people in verse have the npi to make such a mundane thing relevant, and anyone else with the npi can as well, same case here, people in verse have the npi to make such a "mundane" weakness relevant (as if punching something that doesn't exist in the head is mundane) so to can people with npi on those with nep2 make said weakness relevant, you can apply this to any sort of power that makes you non-physical
Do you actually know the verse?
Because if not I trust the explanation of Antoniofer, who is actually very knowledgable on the verse and said that this works, a lot more than I trust yours if you're just going by the profile.
Heck, Antoniofer showed the skills on which the NEP2 is apparently based and their description straight up says the head is an exception.

I mean the passive reality-warping and stuff is over a range of like 10 feet. Not sure if it has control over how lethal it is either. In general, it appears rather easy to outrange.
Well if it actually has Abstract Existence type 1 no one can touch it on the list and it can touch them.

Well if it actually has Abstract Existence type 1 no one can touch it on the list and it can touch them.
Would like someone that actually knows the verse to confirm that it actually works that way, though. Since the profile is kinda weirdly written, which at least raises suspicion for me that it's not that simple.
What I mean is that it has Abstract Existence, but it lacks a lot of stuff one would expect to go with that.
It for instance has no type of Immortality, so apparently, it can die from old age which should usually not be possible for an abstract. It also has no incorporeality, suggesting that it does possess a physical body. Since its regeneration is just "low" I assume it isn't exactly great at restoring said physical body either.
So I, at minimum, see the potential for it to be possible to incap it by simple physical destruction.
So yeah, someone that knows the verse well should weigh in before we add it.

Being at least FTL+ or eating a power berry. Depending on how her Resurrection works.
After her death time reverses to when she entered the area and by that resurrects her. Only works 23 times, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back