• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like someone that actually knows the verse to confirm that it actually works that way, though. Since the profile is kinda weirdly written, which at least raises suspicion for me that it's not that simple.
Basically, demons are defined as embodiments of the concept of evil... and that's it (I also questioned this when the profile was created); they does not possesses conceptual-dependent immortality, invulnerability or an special kind of regeneration (at least not this demon).

There is no rukh inside its body,also why don't you see that on Il Ilah profile?
I do see it I am just extremely confused, also doesn't the manga contradict that when solomon and crew go to Il Ilah ad find him and do all the stuff that they did to him

I do see it I am just extremely confused, also doesn't the manga contradict that when solomon and crew go to Il Ilah ad find him and do all the stuff that they did to him
I don't really understand why that is a contradiction :unsure: but you can find on David's profile,in mid godly regen part,to see the scan about what I said

Basically, demons are defined as embodiments of the concept of evil... and that's it (I also questioned this when the profile was created); they does not possesses conceptual-dependent immortality, invulnerability or an special kind of regeneration (at least not this demon).
I see, so it's as I guessed.
In that case, it probably doesn't make the list.

Important news, the changes in Concpetual Manipulation that led to Types 1 and 2 being fused also led to the new Type 1 no longer being consider Transcendent of Reality, only outside it. This means Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation is no longer assumed to being able to affect Acausality 5 automatically, thus only feats of affecting Acsaulity Type 5 allow you to affect such beings. This was all confirmed by QuasiYuri who was the one in charge of that revision.

Important news, the changes in Concpetual Manipulation that led to Types 1 and 2 being fused also led to the new Type 1 no longer being consider Transcendent of Reality, only outside it. This means Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation is no longer assumed to being able to affect Acausality 5 automatically, thus only feats of affecting Acsaulity Type 5 allow you to affect such beings. This was all confirmed by QuasiYuri who was the one in charge of that revision.
Tldr another revision that expects fictional works and their authors to write like Vs debaters.

I mean the rule that being a stonewall alone through NEP, Acausality, Large Size, and AE can't give you a higher spot still applies. Those verses still beat Tokyo Babel in every other manner except that small thing.

I mean the rule that being a stonewall alone through NEP, Acausality, and AE can't give you a higher stop still applies. Those verses still beat Tokyo Babel in every other manner except that small thing.
I've been saying that Tokyo Babel dudes should be removed from the list cuz they are weak asf... Only Type 5 save them for being erased by other 2-B dudes, no one pay attention to me so

link?

Who do you think should be 5th then?
Some time ago, next to Rimuru and Anos there was Shulk, although I don't know if the current Shulk would be enough to beat tokyo babel if they didn't have type 5... Although, if any character like Rimuru or Anos or Destiny dudes that looks clearly superior in all aspects but has the same problem of the type 5 then it can take the top 5.

Do not use the R word so casually like that. That is some serious stuff we shouldn't use like that.

I think this character could fit in 5th for 2-B.

He was under revision awhile back however iirc (correct me if I'm wrong) better jurisdiction for his tier 2 rating was found (via a countless timelines statement) and he lost his NEP 2 for 1.

Still good enough?

2-B and 2-A need some changes due of CM1 not affecting Acausality 5 anymore.
2-B will remain unchanged since only Tokyo Babel characters have type 5 (iirc) which only makes them incon sponges while everyone else in that tier hax stomps them without type 5.

Not sure about about 2-A tbh (aside from the fact Madoka is now borderline impossible to affect).

2-B will remain unchanged since only Tokyo Babel characters have type 5 (iirc) which only makes them incon sponges while everyone else in that tier hax stomps them without type 5.

Not sure about about 2-A tbh (aside from the fact Madoka is now borderline impossible to affect).
Transformers are Aca 5 each so they'd tie with Lavos, leaving a 5th spot.

Actually UKG is far harder to be affected since she has both acaussal type 5 and NEP type 2 with resistance to virtually everything Madoka has

Actually UKG is far harder to be affected since she has both acaussal type 5 and NEP type 2 with resistance to virtually everything Madoka has
and said resistances are very much above baseline given Magical girls RE just make them gain resistance to stuff after a while of taking it, and madoka has to bypass it to, so basically just really ******* high resistance and higher potency of which ukg scales to both

Honestly, Tarsnfromers should really not have Acausality Type 5 if all they have is the stuff mentioned on there profiles. You need much more proof then that that to get Acausaity Type 5.

and said resistances are very much above baseline given Magical girls RE just make them gain resistance to stuff after a while of taking it, and madoka has to bypass it to, so basically just really ******* high resistance and higher potency of which ukg scales to both
Would be more terrifying if her old big range omnipresence still exists although SD said being above 2-A baseline is legit but pretty sure no one gonna make CRT
UKG is trying to be a mini Nyar it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back