• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Not sure if this is a stomp, and if so, I apologize. But hey, at least Henry’s profile got shiny gold potential. You can also consider this a battle for a High 8-C Non-Smurf placement.

Speed is equalized, both are High 8-C, and both have everything. Chowder may have the brain grub, but he hasn’t consumed it yet. Battle takes place in Marzipan City, and they are 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

TAKE THE MOON:

FAILURE to SUCCESS:

DevientArt:

Last edited:
I thought hes supposed to say it to trigger the Plot hax

Not that it would matter, as Henry is able to come back after a fail, even if hes been sent to another dimension, killed, KO’d, or even incapacitated

I thought hes supposed to say it to trigger the Plot hax

Not that it would matter, as Henry is able to come back after a fail, even if hes been sent to another dimension, killed, KO’d, or even incapacitated
He has his equipment, which includes the brain gurb, this makes him use the plot hax 1st, he also can use it with a thought.

Is Henry's hax potent enough to come back from plothax, which can alter the show?

I know that, but even after eating the Brain Grub, he still needed to say it. Where was it that he can do this with a thought as well?

Well, Henry was destroyed along with his universe (upon using MissingNo or the Corruptick), yet despite this, he actually comes back via retrying from an earlier point of time before that option that led to a fail happened. And even when he was in another dimension, he still rewound time back to the point before it happened. Assuming Truffles was BFR’d out of the episode, this would work as a similar premise to him being sent to a distant planet, another dimension, alternate timeline, etc.

Last edited:
Incapacitation (most in forms of Mind Manipulation), such as putting Chowder into a trance via Command Melody or converting Chowder to another person under his control

Well, Henry was destroyed along with his universe (upon using MissingNo or the Corruptick), yet despite this, he actually comes back via retrying from an earlier point of time before that option that led to a fail happened. And even when he was in another dimension, he still rewound time back to the point before it happened. Assuming Truffles was BFR’d out of the episode, this would work as a similar premise to him being sent to a distant planet, another dimension, alternate timeline, etc.
It was in the episode, the brain gurb, Chowder warped the episode into a cooking show with a thought, the OG scan was in a dailymotion vid that got taken down so you have to go to a video streaming site and check.

Henry would have to at least incap Chowder before he could eat the brain grub

And if he fails, he just retries back to the point before it happened. So it could be possible he tries everything out to see how they go for each fail, and would eventually get the right one to win.

Henry would have to at least incap Chowder before he could eat the brain grub
That's not how it works, you should remember as that's part of the reason why Gumball's loss streak was removed, it's assumed that the character has his equipment fully ready to go, as in this case, Chowder would already have it eaten by the start of the match.
It's like in a match with MCU Thanos he has to physically slip the gauntlet on him instead of assuming he already had it on

Does Henry have a thought based attack that would work on Chowder though?? If not, he just dies each time, plus, I'm still unsure that Chowder can't just warp the whole plot to incap henry, Chowder knows of time manipulation and I'm unsure if his time hax can deal with him being sent out of the episode

Even in the moments of incap via time manip as shown during the Spirit Forme fail, he was still able to come back

But doesn't Chowder just have the Brain Gurb as equipment? He doesn't have a separate key for it, so I don't think its SBA.

Food is quite different from, lets say armor or a weapon, as you actually need to eat the food in order for it to activate.

Not necessarily. For the weapon, you automatically have it on you. (You still have to aim and shoot if you have a weapon like a gun though). For the food, you do automatically have it on you, but you still have to eat it. And considering that the Brain Gurb is not a separate key for Chowder, It really shouldn't be assumed that he already ate it. and since this is SBA, he doesn't have time to eat it beforehand.

Not necessarily. For the weapon, you automatically have it on you. (You still have to aim and shoot if you have a weapon like a gun though). For the food, you do automatically have it on you, but you still have to eat it. And considering that the Brain Gurb is not a separate key for Chowder, It really shouldn't be assumed that he already ate it. and since this is SBA, he doesn't have time to eat it beforehand.
I dunno, I asked Ovens to give input since he is knowledgable on this stuff

I mean SBA means strongest form. Brain Grub should count as it’s own form since it almost completely changes his powers at and design.

The issue I have with that is that it would also mean that Henry already drank the NrG drink, which amps him to the point where he blitzes Chowder. (Though to be fair, it also means that he dies soon after)

Speed would be equal for what ever form they were in, so it wouldn’t blitz.
Not even sure if a juice that makes you faster counts as it’s own form anyway.

It does, as it makes Henry a lot stronger and much faster. Not that it should be assumed that he starts out in that form, since it's not a key.

Brain Grub should be optional equipment to begin with, and it should be mentioned in the OP if Chowder starts with Brain Grub, not assumed.

He really just chooses anything and sees if its a fail. If it is, he comes back from a retry and tries again with another option. He has a few ways to incapacitate such as the Distraction Dance or Converting Chowder (works by a chant) to an ally of his under his control.

I mean if he can’t come back from plot manip he will fail eventually and give chowder time to remove him.

Honestly, him having so many choices means there may be a higher chance Chowdah eats it and plothaxes via thought, eating a food doesn't take too long you know

Last edited:
Back