• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fight for 4th non-smurf High 8-C (Hajime Hinata vs Chowder)

probably
also i really doubt that his first move is just plot manip and luck might help make him try dumb shit so eh

Isn't the Plot Hax only though based with the Brain Grub, which is Optional Equipment?
In The Sleep Eater, he deleted Truffles for an episode by claiming she’s not in it, and she wasn't seen for the rest of the episode afterwards. Rewrote an episode into something else. In The Froggy Apple Crumple Thumpkin, he ate the episode. Can easily exit his cartoon. Turned the entire show into Cooking Talk with Chowder after eating Brain Grub

Not limited to such.

none of what's being said counters anything i've said plot manip is only thought based and no one answered if it's in character for chowder to plot manip hajime away
and even then it wouldn't matter if chowder does actually start with plot manip because hajime has passive luck and empathic aura

Plot Manip isnt really in-character for Chowder to do as its only happened twice: once when he deleted Truffles by saying he isnt in it, and twice when he had Brain Grub to think hard enough to cause the show to turn from a comedy to a reality TV talk show

And since Brain Grub is optional equipment, thats far worse for Chowder, so I’d doubt Chowder would be smart enough to think and change the show’s premise without using Brain Grub

Back