• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gongsun Wan'er's key on the list is now 4-A. She should be removed from 4-B

Actually, remove "Characters from Ergenverse" from High 4-C. They're now 4-B.

Wan'er should still have a
I still see some 4-B keys on her profile. Are those ones not haxed enough for her to stay in 4-B?
They should be. They aren't as high in potency, but they should still do the job.

Her now 4-A key mind controlled all life on something with a diameter waaaaay over 1,766,726,682,000,000 meters, her current 4-B key "only" fodderizes people superior to a billion core formation cultivators, who iirc all have millions in potency.

Actually, Gongsun Wan'er should probably be 3rd 4-A, since she passively soul-crushes Captain, Luke Skywalker and Kirby.

Anywho, No. 4 4-B should probably be "Characters from Ergenverse" since all of them now hax-rape and AP stomp GoH. Hell, a couple of them could just amp to Immeasurable and blitz.

Last edited:
Yeah, Yang may be slow but they can literally do nothing before he just haxxes them.

Not sure who is the strongest taking their own special powers in but maybe I should just do Mammoth (Yang Qi) God vs the entire DBS to be sure...think it still be a stomp if we go by his previous match and what the supporter posted then. Those being:

Yang Qi currently has the second strongest Ap (9.295353e+135 joules) on wiki behind the Phoenix.

Mind Hax scales to sextillions. Soul Hax scales to billions upon billions.

Seems he can attack you and everything connected to your existence.

If anyone can point who the strongest characters are I can make a match (even If I think is a stomp but not all have the same perspective).

Ainz shouldn't even be 7-B anymore, he was supposed to be downgraded to 8-B a while ago, but it's not happening cause everybody is waiting on someone to do a calc of him deflecting multiples arrows.

Nothing is happening cause of this 1 calc, nobody wants to do...

But deflecting arrows would only affect speed, no?
Why not just make the downgrade to AP and leave speed for later?

@Epiccheev They want to do all the updates at once, but nobody has done a calc of the arrow feat, so nothing has happened, doesn't make sense to me, and i am not even that big into Overlord.

Thread is here.

He gets stomped by Gongsun Wan'er, who's currently fighting Klein for No. 1.

Yeah it does, the powers and abilities section is looking bare and the AP section needs some calcs or maybe a few scans.

For one thing, transcending space and time is no longer Immeasurable. Two, none of the powers have any justifications. Three, controlling space-time and being "all-powerful" in a universe isn't enough for Low 2-C.

Yes, it is true.

Celestial should correct that profile.

Although I could ask someone else to update the profile, like Zara, who seems to know the novel.

I've read the novel a few years ago. Celestial Pegasus made the profile and I think he wanted to update it. At the same time I remember him saying that Leylin's speed need to be downgraded a few weeks ago in the immeasurablee thread.

I wont work on his profile btw.

Leylin speed was something i was gonna downgrade years ago but forgot, he should be FTL, i mean i can update it now.

As for his abilities and what not, i can add scans, but not too interested in updating the profile, if you want to do it go ahead.

When it comes to these Korean/Chinese novels, i just don't have the motivation to update them since nobody else is interested in helping, like i requested calcs to update Book Eating Magician years ago and nobody did them, so that verse also is also something i don't really care too much about anymore, it has issues, but nobody has done calcs so i can correct those.

Leylin I don't think is even Low 2-C in the last key in his novel at the end. It was just controlling space-time of a world but doesn't say if it goes all the way from the mortal to the heaven and hell realms. I know that in another novel from the same author, Leylin appears and sometimes helps the mc of that novel.

Regarding Book Eating Magician, I know nothing of this novel but I think I've seen a thread these days about a revision on it.

Well, something I notice is that if you don't request personally a calc member to evaluate a calc, you'll likely wait months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back