• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean old ones.
Unless it’s very up to date, even then they aren’t exactly factual and whether stuff was missing or not is to be decided. (considering how Bleach has had plenty of changes and how much Ywach can do, it is inconclusive.)

Yhwach and Soul King has had the same go-to for ages, Soul Crush + Almighty and Schwifts. They really haven't changed that much besides statistics in years, besides a few minor changes here and there.

I mean old ones.
Unless it’s very up to date, even then they aren’t exactly factual and whether stuff was missing or not is to be decided. (considering how Bleach has had plenty of changes and how much Ywach can do, it is inconclusive.)
As long as he hasnt gotten anything more powerful than soul crush/the almighty and sternritter stuff he is just the same. yhwach battles were never AP based.

He does and if what I'm hearing about Castlevania characters potency is true then Bleach ain't touhing him.

I think Castlevania soul potency is in several dimensions each with infinite demons.

Saint Seiya Vs Castlevania

Saint Seiya Vs Bleach?

non-smurf 2-C Debates?

Edit: im confused.. Are we debating tier Low 2-C or 2-C?

Yeah Drac was originally 2-C from being (iirc) above two timelines and several to dozens of pocket dimensions (some of which) may or may not be universe sized due to a couple of infinite statements but it was all debunked.

But yeah Castlevania's soul hax/resistance is just insane!

May I nominate Greeza for 3-A for now and eventually High 3-A when the revision is over. It’s losing its 4-B key after the revisions so ignore that. It’s rather haxxed not to mention based on scaling its final form (Which is actually still missing a few abilities) itself is many thousand times baseline 3-A and easily roflstomps characters that are hundreds of times baseline.

Also IF for 8-C and 4-B. It’s regeneration hasn’t been updated to High yet and same with its tier being 4-B but I’m still nominating it as 4-B has been accepted.

Last edited:
It’s only inter dimensional for Yhwach so I think he can go up there.

He probably beats many of the Ultraman, and Dragon ball funnily enough.

Schneider is up in the air and even DMC is too.

No, she has no hax of note.
Suika finna take that spot, she can get three at best.

Let me just make the match.

Space Ishtar's should be above the player from DDLC (low 2-C) and in 4 for 3B i think, don't know to do the match tho.

Just believe, you got this homie.

Though if she can get in, so can Junko Touhou Project.
Be very afraid.

So anyways I decided to make a thread to take the title of 5th strongest non-smurf 8-C.

Kars vs IF

Kars (Before becoming the Ultimate Lifeform) vs The Perfect Lifeform

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back