• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind how potent Ergenverse resistances are
Because the evilswarm virus bypasses several layers of resistances to it's abilities
Resist the manipulation of all life on a of solar system sized planet, but if you wish to go by layers then about 25.

It would also need to not passively die and all.

Can someone remind how potent Ergenverse resistances are
Because the evilswarm virus bypasses several layers of resistances to it's abilities
Define several. The Ergen High 4-Cs resist like 24-28 layers as well as hax that affect all life on planets far larger than the Sun.

Basically there's a large scaling chain for resistances and the evilswarm virus bypasses those but i don't think it reaches 20+

Golden King has Interdimensional range, which is pretty debatable as to being smurf. SCP-3396 blatantly has 2-A range. He's disqualified.

First of there is no proof of that it has that range I read it's canon this week and it has no feats on that level, second it would only be it's dimensional travel with such range, third the feat is can move between universes which is not mutiversal range, fourth it is genderless.

Read the ******* feat and the range page linked literally next to it. This isn't hard also impossible to make the CRT because I already made one for scp-826.

So, there was a bit oversight on my part when I put Herah on this list and that's because her limited resistance to Mind Manipulation was her restoring her mind after having it shattered by a High 1-A being, so she should probably be removed from the list.

Can DDLC player deal with RC?
Or can Soma deal with the Almighty?
If not put Ywach in low 2-C since he is now that and also still busted.

Yhwach already loses to Medea via being blitzed, but I'll save mentioning her for after I complete Shield Hero revisions.

Considering Versus thread results are what are used to decide if a character does or doesn't rank higher on this list I have no idea what you're talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back