• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giant Ghost King vs Sailor Moon (Manga): Battle for 3rd Non-Smurf 4-B

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I have no idea who's the strongest Senshi so I'll just gamble with Usagi. GGK is a fairly average Ergen 4-B so I might switch to stronger ones.

Full SBA. Speed is equalized.

Giant Ghost King: 2 (00potato, Ricsi-viracgosi)

Sailor Moon (manga):

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So uh, a few things;

Giant Ghost King's spiritual pressure can destroy the souls of Devas, who can resist the combined soul attack of 1,000,000,000 creatures on the level of Core Formation cultivators. Said cultivators already have soul-hax in the hundreds to thousands. This potency is the same for his fear-hax, mind destruction and a bit more.

There's also his power null preventing divine abilities from working within 300 meters of him.

There's more but this is probably the most important part.

I'm not knowledgeable on Sailor Moon so any supporters would be welcome.

300 meters? Even Awakening cultivators shut down whole cities with their supressive force, so it should be more than that.

But yes, passive should yeet Sailor Moon here.

Just remembered that particular feat at that moment. Forgot about the other stuff.

Sailor Moon in this form is unaffected by passive existence erasure and passive power null and negation that includes soul destruction. She also scales from Sailor Mercury who was regenerating from Soul destruction and erasure in real time (stronger than the passive one she was unaffected by).

Sailor Moon in this form is unaffected by passive existence erasure and passive power null and negation that includes soul destruction. She also scales from Sailor Mercury who was regenerating from Soul destruction and erasure in real time (stronger than the passive one she was unaffected by).
Yeah, but how good are the resistances?

Planetary isn't cutting it for soul hax, and there are plenty of layers for power null as well. And for this key, she only has Mid regeneration.

Regardless, passive destruction would incapacitate her for long enough for GGK to just mindhax her at his leisure, or seal her, or bfr.

I mean, it erased billions of people in the future and was strong enough to almost rip the timeline apart. It's hard to quantify it.

She's not getting mindhaxed. Her weakest form was completely unaffected by Solar System level mind hax and still unaffected by mind hax of stronger characters. Plus the silver crystal can act on it's own to protect her. She can teleport across space and undid a bfr to end of time and space.

The numbers part (and layers resisted) is the only thing that matters for soul-hax, the rest is just a feat for the EE. And in the soul department, she comes short by a lot.

How many people inhabit said solar system? The Heavenspan Realm alone dwarfs our solar system by a lot.

While Sailor Moon looks like she's got some good stuff, I think Giant Ghost King is just far too wild for her to ever compare. Gonna go for him on this one.
Wuxia's are crazy.

Those souls have resistance of their own. In the thousands even.

There's a chance, but it isn't listed right now, so we'll assume not.

GGK's soul destruction is passive, and he has a stronger version on thougth, both working on a range way beyond 4 kilometers.

Though if GGK somehow loses, there's still Meng, Wang, Su and Bai......

Alright, let's make this more in-depth so that we can say we covered everything..

Of the skills she has:
-Superhuman Physical Characteristics: This is a hax battle, and directly approaching GGK is going to need her to catch him and get past his passives.
-Power Nullification: Well, since she nulls power null, lets go into layers for Ergenverse. True Breath/Qi Condensation have an aura that supresses lower levels (even when an attack is stated to be strong enough to heavily wound them). True Breath has five levels, and higher levels null lower levels. After that cultivation levels have four levels (early, mid, late, and great circle/peak), that can null and resist those before them. So, 5 layers for Qi Con, then 4 for FE, 4 for Core, 4 for Nascent Soul, 4 for Deva, and as he is Mid Demigod, 2 for that. In total, 23 layers of power null and resistance to it (and the difference between levels for nulling is major, and FE can null a city of Qi Cons just by being present and not holding back). (Also, should be eight for Devabecause it is the equivalent of two realms but that doesn't matter for this)
-Shapeshifting: Extrasensory perception and enhanced senses make this useless.
-True Flight: Both have it.
-High-level Magic: GGK nullifies it super hard. As in, its powernulled and powernull can be resisted since Qi Con, so literally dozens of layers for powernull are present.
-Continuous beam barrage: Powernull, or just evading it through 360° sensing in a few thousand kilometer area through Divine Sense.
-Purification powers: Not useful here.
-Healing and Regeneration: GGK can negate regeneration and even healing. A Foundation Establishment level cultivator wounded someone in a way that continuous healing him for years only stalled the wound. Wounds from a demigod do take longer to heal from even for someone with Low-High regen, but he also has early demigod level resistances. Regardless, he attacks souls with all of his strikes as well.
-Transformation: This... leads to Spell Negation and reflection for some reason, GGK resists both.
-Immortality Type 4 & 8: He can simply destroy her crystal, or make her fall unconscious and seal her, or just take away her brooch.
-Reincarnation: He crushes enemies in body and soul, specifically taking them out of the circle of resurrection.
-Lunar Manipulation:... Not useful of its own.
-Sound Manipulation: He doesn't need to cry, and can cause internal injury in tier 5 characters, so way better than breaking concrete.
-Transmutation: Sounds more like deconstruction. Either way, GGK resists both.
-Spatial Destruction: He can both do this, and fragment space even outside of pocket realities.
-Can attack the astral plane: Useless here.
-Light Manipulation: Paralysis and heat are resisted.
-Forcefield Creation: Can do that too, but a good deal of his attacks simply move through them.
-Enhanced Senses: He can sense danger too, but I'd bet his is more precise (telling him why something is dangerous).
-Can survive in outer space: As can he.
-Teleportation: He can as well, and negates it. Also negates being teleported against his will.
-Non-Physical Interaction: He can as well, but all of his attacks directly hurt souls even if they have bodies.
-(Weapon) Creation: He can make weapons out of his divine sense also.
-Sealing with the Silver Crystal's sealing: Should probably specify how it does that, but he can just danger sense and evade it unless it's made in a way not to let that? Assuming she gets past his passives.
-Energy Manipulation: Power modification actually, or power null depending how its presented. But even Qi Cons bend energy to their will, GGK resists.
-Telepathy, Telekinesis and Psychometry (I knew this was a power. I just listed it under extrasensory perception for cultivators): Has all three, his stealth lets him get past all three, and he can reject telepathy. He also has superior LS.
-Reactive Power Level: Not useful in a hax battle.
-Reality Manipulation: Feels very out of context as it is described, but I digress. He resists stuff like being made two dimensional, or most RW stuff, but I'd need some better context for its uses to tell.
-Soul Manipulation and Existence Erasure: Attacking all things in someone is considered EE of its own? I mean, I guess those statements of "he destroyed their very existence" for when Bai destroyed someone's body and soul were more legit than I took them to be... either way, his soul is just as resistant as his soul hax is strong. And his will is also damn hard to destroy, that is cultivated as well (hence the novels name).
-Stats Amp: Again, physical skill v hax.

Resistance(s) (I'll skip inconsequential stuff her)
-Mind Control: Planetary potency. A billion core level cultivators - when even FEs (the level below Core) can crush the souls of hundreds with their aura - are only mid/early Deva level. GGK is the level above Deva, and can casually destroy their souls if he wants to.
-Soul Manipulation: Planetary potency, see mind control, as both soul and mind fuckery use the same power, divine sense.
-Ice: She used a spell to resist... but GGK probably doesn't use ice (he does use a technique derived from Wan'er, whose ice can freeze souls, and is superior to FE Wang Lin's ice that froze air solid)
-Absorption: Again, this was an item protecting her, but again, GGK probably doesn't absorb others.
-Power Null: See layers explained above in her own power null part.
-Life and Power absorption: Resistance negation as above, but he likely doesn't do this.

And that's that.

On the other hand, GGK passively power nulls and soul crushes, while her mind "explodes" and she falls unconscious.

Powernull is not working on her. And no amount of layers is going to matter. She by passes power nullification by attacking across time. If you powernull her in the present, her crystal in the past or future will power her attacks instead. You'd have to powernull her in every single moment of time.

He can't destroy her crystal because it has at least Low 2-C durability.

Powernull is not working on her. And no amount of layers is going to matter. She by passes power nullification by attacking across time. If you powernull her in the present, her crystal in the past or future will power her attacks instead. You'd have to powernull her in every single moment of time.

He can't destroy her crystal because it has at least Low 2-C durability.
Uh, that's time travel, not powernull resistance. And when the powernull is passive, anything would cease working as soon as it is brought into the present.

Why can't he dura neg it? Or seal it? Or refine it in a way that warps it to its own will?

Or just make Sailor Moon become loyal to him with mind manipulation, really.

If he is struck before he does any of that, then none of those things come into play.
Also scan for the null being passive?

Uh, that's time travel, not powernull resistance. And when the powernull is passive, anything would cease working as soon as it is brought into the present.

Why can't he dura neg it? Or seal it? Or refine it in a way that warps it to its own will?

Or just make Sailor Moon become loyal to him with mind manipulation, really.
It's a combination of both and it was passive powernull it worked against, and the passive powernull of a living planet with universal+ range.

If he is struck before he does any of that, then none of those things come into play.
Also scan for the null being passive?
I can get the scan, sure, but it's on the profile I'm pretty sure. His aura does it, which is passive because... aura.

And how would she strike first? Speed is equal, he can teleport at will, and has the extrasensory perception to feel everything that happens in thousands of kilometers. His soul also has a hell of a high resistance, and with Low-Godly that'll be a problem even if she can harm it (which makes me wonder again why Wan'er isn't the one fighting here, since her soul outright recovered from being crushed and spread over thousands of kilometers).

Last edited:
It's a combination of both and it was passive powernull it worked against, and the passive powernull of a living planet with universal+ range.
Range... means little? He can powernull people who can fold you to become two dimensional, and people who revind time (he is a people who rewind time for the matter), and so on.

It also makes no logical sense for it to get past powernull by just using an alternate power source. If we're asking for scans, then I'd like to get the source for this too.

And how is it that that (and solar system resistance, which is outright contradicted) never came up when I went through her abilities one by one? If the "With the use of the Silver Crystal, Usagi managed to resist and ignore the effects of the Black Crystal, which cancels out any kind of energy" was meant to convey that, then reword it, because resistance and time travel are different things.

Last edited:
Range... means little? He can powernull people who can fold you to become two dimensional, and people who revind time (he is a people who rewind time for the matter), and so on.

It also makes no logical sense for it to get past powernull by just using an alternate power source. If we're asking for scans, then I'd like to get the source for this too.

It's not an alternate power source, it's the same power source sending power through time.

She was kidnapped and kept on Planet Nemesis. And couldn't use her power and Saphir explains it's because of the Dark crystal. And neither could the other Sailor Senshi. She then gets an upgrade from Neo Queen Serenity that allows her to transform and power-up. She was even able to undo the effects of the power null on the Sailor Senshi get them to transform. Wise Man then explains it as power crossing time and space to Prince Demande whose asking for an explanation as to why they can use their power on Nemesis.

You should put the part where it says she takes it from past or future, because if you think dropping the word space time equates to time travel, you are wrong. You looking at this and claiming "he needs to null her at all points in time at once" is massive nonsense, that is not on the profile as you claim it is. This would be limited time travel if your interpretation is accepted.

And where is the "universal" power null?

And... why would that let her get past over ten layers of null beyond what she resists?

If the power is crossing through time and space where could be from other than the past or future?

You can call it limited time travel if you want, but it's still limited time travel that allows her to bypass powernull. You could hit her with the strongest power null in existence, but if she can use her power from another time then it's not going to matter. Hence, why I said, you'd have to powernull her at all points in time so she can't use power from another time.

And my bad on the universal power null. I didn't word it right. THe planet itself has passive power null, but it also has universal+ range with it's non-passive attacks.

Uh, not how it works. Everything is moving through space and time. Assuming anything just because the word space-time is dropped is not accepted most often, let alone a bold and baseless claim like him needing to null her across all of time.

It won't work here. He still powernulls. He also powernulls time travel. He can warp time, Deva level cultivators can travel back in time. It doesn't matter here.

Then, it is a non-factor to this.

Yeah I'm not going to play this game where we act like words don't mean anything. It's clear as day and I'm not going to argue with you on that. The entire arc is about traveling through time and space-time shenanigans.

Speaking of Universal Range! She uses this ability to bypass a different type of powernull. While she was in the future, she could not use her power because of a time paradox. She then uses the same ability to bypass this. Luna also again comments that she couldn't be using her own power because it couldn't work while in the future, and Diana confirms that it is her power.

Anyways, sure he powernulls, she uses her ability to cross time and space with her power to ignore it. Death Phantom can warp spacetime on a universal range and Black Lady almost ripped the spacetime contiuum using a fraction of Death Phantom's power. Unless you can prove he can power null people in different times as him, then I don't see it working.

Great. He powernulls timetravel.

As already said above, even True Breath cultivators can power null attacks that would greatly wound them just by their presence, it is not a matter or raw power. It also wouldn't make much sense for it to be limited by raw power when stuff like a cultivator's Area are achieved by making space and its laws defer to the cultivator.

Wang Baole from the latest novel also needed an item to keep from being nulled, despite having the fighting powress equal to True Breath cultivators.

Likewise, he still mindhaxes and soulhaxes.

Back