• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IF vs Kars (Battle of the Perfect Lifeforms) (Grace)

Saw that Kars and Dio were the 5th strongest non smurf 8-C. So I decided to have IF give a go with Kars first.

IF: 8 (Nicetoderp, IxaSaga2, SunDaGamer, Mister6ame6, Mr.Cutlery, InfiniteDay, Setsuna_tenma, Ned_the_outer_god)

Kars:

Inconclusive:

Both are 8-C

SBA

Speed Equalized

Last edited:
I mean, it absorb missiles, Max’s energy and whatnot. I’m not even really sure what Kars could do to put it down. Has Kars been shown to absorb something of his size before?

I mean why does Kars need to consume all of him at once?

Also can’t he just jump inside him like Santana?

Pretty sure IF just counter absorbs Kars and gain all his powers but better if he tries to do that? Cause can he even finish absorbing something the size of a building before IF absorbs him?

Jars has most of that as well, the only issue is Reactive Evo but that just mean Kars has to be quick, he is smart enough too realize the issue.

Is he fast enough to instantly absorb IF? Cause if he can’t do that than IF copies and absorbs him. If was shot by missiles and lasers and IF pretty much instantly adapts. Max tried to blast him into photons he absorbed, regenerated, and than evolved a few seconds later.

IF basically absorbed and Reactive Evo and then mimic against everything that come into contact against the thing. And unless Kars can instantly Kirby the entirety of IF then he would be the one that is getting absorb by IF

What's the highest showing has Kars' absorption been showed? Best I remember was Wamuu who took a chunk out of a normal human just by walking which he scales to, so I'd assume the best is something that rivals his own body size?

And on IF's evolution, I've done some quick checks and any part of him that has been destroyed or otherwise can't just be put back together, will grow a new weapon mimicking what struck him at almost twice the potency. So if we go by Kars jumping inside him, I'm currently not sure how he would survive IF evolving a copy of his absorption. Note that IF can grow just about anything from organic materials like his subsequent forms and inorganic materials like straight up cannons and musical instruments. So the way he counters can go a lot of ways.

All in all however, I'm not saying anything conclusive yet.

I'm assuming the reasons above are because IF can replicate Kars' absorption.

I'll also vote for IF because of my last few reasons, that being Kars' comparatively limited level of absorption plus IF being able to replicate it at twice the potency through numerous means. I am open to hearing oppositions.

Alright so that’s 5 votes. Just two more and the match will be over unless somebody can give a reason for why Kars would win.

Back