• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zaratthustra The 9th rank is about controlling space-time from what i remember but i don't really think the heaven or hell realm are relevant. Basically the entire goal of Leylin was to be immortal and omnipotent, Rank 9 is when he achieves that, omnipotent and omniscience, however upon becoming Rank 9 he learns that only applies to his universe and other universes exist.

That was the rationale for it, is it correct though? Up to you guys, if you want to downgrade him. I am going to add scans from what i have to the profile.

@Planck69 Ikr, the struggle is real, you have a better chance of getting a calc accepted than getting someone to calc it, but that still takes a while...

It took 3 posts on the evaluation thread, five different staff messaged, reorganizing the blog, only for a "seems fine" to drop in 2021.

This is why we should overthrow the tyrannical calc group

Neah I don't want to downgrade it. I was just remarking it from what I remember. I'm already too busy with other verses to add one more for which I don't care that much.

What? What does he have that izuru doesn't? and im pretty sure izuru is harder to put down due to type 9 and luck

10^60 bodies.

And his type 9 relies on someone being hooked up to the Neo World program for him to possess, which is not an SBA applicable thing (his own body is outright killed as he is in the program).

Im talking about his NWP key sry
Can't izuru just control the 10^60? copies he's an Observer afterall

Wait that didn’t even have that many votes and the sailor debater didn’t even get a second word in before the FRA train. So keep it going.

I mean, I'm pretty sure we settled the soul-hax debate, the way I see it. Both have around equal numbers but GGK passive soul-hax could affect people with high resistance.

If you think there's more though then fine.

These characters are 11D
The only 11D character in digimon is mother eater
I know. what im saying is they dont have 11 Dimensional Hax so they arent smurf and there is no one else competing for 4th High 1C sorry for the misunderstanding.

Astarte for 2/3# 3-B she should win vs dark and maybie Theodore

Zencha9 although now that im thinking about it

Will of the Honkai

should probably take 4th High 1C it dosen't seem to be a smurf and its 11D​

disregard my previous comment about the Digimon characters that was pretty dumb on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back