• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, im pretty sure The Auditors of Reality can 1st or 2nd Strongest 9-C and Low 2-C
they have Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1), Non-Corporeal (They are already nonexistent but they also have this), Regeneration (Low Godly), Immeasurable Speed and causality manipulation

Last edited:
also im pretty sure sure The Auditors of Reality can 1st or 2nd Strongest 9-C and Low 2-C
they have Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1), Non Corporeal (They are already nonexistent but they also have this), Regeneration (Low Godly), Immeasurable Speed and causality manipulation
For the low 2-C don't think they can pass space ishtar if she added

For the low 2-C don't think they can pass space ishtar if she added
we might have to make a match for that also what about speed unequalized the Auditors have immeasurable speed so if they can't take it with speed equal they will probably take it if speed was unequalized

Last edited:
we might have to make a match for that also what about speed unequalized the Auditors have immesurable speed so if they cant take it speed equal they will probably take it if speed was unequalized
She is omnipresent in her low 2-C key for being the space/time itself so don't know

She is omnipresent in her low 2-C key for being the space/time itself so don't know
well then we have to figure out what's better omnipresent or Immeasurable speed
im not sure how her omnipresence will work in a neutral universe it says she's omnipresent in her own domain and she's omnipresent because she is literally the universe so are the Auditors fighting her while being inside her (her being the universe) and can she get past Low Godly regen

either way to me it seems inconclusive but neither of them is in the top 5 Low 2-C yet

Last edited:
well then we have to figure out whats better omnipresent or Immeasurable speed
im not sure how her omnipresence will work in a neutral universe it says she's omnipresent in her own domain and she's omnipresent because she is literally the universe so are the Auditors fighting her while being inside her (her being the universe) and can she get past Low Godly regen

either way to me it seems inconclusive but neither of them are in the top 5 Low 2-C yet
She can destroy his body and soul so normally i think ? And if not she have many way to incap him i think

Not only that he have litteraly no resistance in all the thing she can do, she can too mind manip him too etc
well then I suppose he should probably take the 4th or 5th spot for low 2-C
by the way, are you planning on making a match for space Ishtar since she's not in the top 5 low 2-C

Last edited:
also Death (Fighting Fantasy) for 5th Low 1-C

he has Higher-Dimensional Existence, Immortality (Types 1, 2 3, 5, 7, 8,and 9), Regeneration (Mid-Godly,), Acausality (Type 4), Abstract Existence (Type 1 and 2 Corruption/Morality Manipulation (Can corrupt beings to his cause simply by breathing over them), Soul Manipulation/Death Manipulation, Abstract Existence (Type 1 and 2, he also has Creation (Created beings such as Sith and the other Demon Princes with ease) the thing he created is also Low 1-C

Last edited:
@Youtd you can summarize what the character you're proposing has instead of copy pasting it here because it clogs up the thread.

Gongsun Wan'er for 2nd 3-B? Her passive soul/mind crush aura scales to a populated realm several times larger than the solar system and affects every being there. I think that's enough to deal with Theodore based on his profile.

SCP-2786 has an argument for having plot manipulation above baseline by escaping Foundation's narrative containment. This is similar to Yuichi Sakaki feat and if it is correct since all his powers are plot manipulation based I think and the skip's only might be is it possible the skip is 2nd for 9-B.

SCP-2786 has an argument for having plot manipulation above baseline by escaping Foundation's narrative containment. This is similar to Yuichi Sakaki feat and if it is correct since all his powers are plot manipulation based I think and the skip's only might be is it possible the skip is 2nd for 9-B.
What level of power is that narrative containment?

I would put him against #4 and #3 as well. Yuichi's plot manip passively makes the opponent loose, which doesn't quite seem to be the case with this SCP. Since this SCP neither seems to have resistance against the Aburatori's time shenanigans or Toda's concept manip that gives them a decent chance.

Everyone said it was a stomp, if you disagree feel free to argue in that thread I am willing to debate and maybe get proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back