• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something needs some adjustments in 2-A spot.

• Get rid of Wizard101 from 4th place 2-A. Their 2-A became Low 1-C for quite a while.
  • Goddess Illas for 2nd place 2-A. She already beat Sonic in the past.
  • Lavos should either be tied with Illas in 2nd place or 3rd place 2-A.

iirc, I made the match, and I believe most people seemed to agree that ilias wins.

Then again, I heard Lavos is really outdated, so...

Am I missing something or is the 8-B roster kinda... lackluster? I mean, The Sorrow stomps most of them (don't know about the Medaka Box guys tho)

Warlock is not there and Shigara looks very unimpressive to someone whose whole point is soul manip and not physical combat

Like Knov... I'm not knowledgeable on hxh, but looking at his profile, he wouldn't even be able to see or interact with The Sorrow

I mean, "getting your soul/body sent into the shadow realm as an opening move as soon as the battle starts says hi", the profile explicitely talks about it protecting from physical attacks, which the Sorrow doesn't use

Shigara's opening move is to clad herself in a forcefield that would protect from pretty much everything, BFR, Soul, Law, Space-Time, Mind, and so much other Hax included, then summon The White Queen.

1) does the forcefield last indefinitely?
2) is it literally THE FIRST thing she does, even before she sees or senses an opponent? Because she can't see nor sense The Sorrow and they'll start from 4kms of distance
3) We'll se when and if the 2 ever fight

It last till the battle ends, aka until The White Queen wipes her opponent out. Yes, her entire powers are based around summoning and the barrier is an essential part of the summoning process, which can be set up in like an instant. Also, Shigara herself is a God and interacts with Spirits, Ghosts, Gods, and manifested Laws regularly as a summoner, the Sorrow won't be hard for her to sense.

I suppose the circle has a sort of casting time or something like that given your "like an instant", The Sorrow uses the thought based BFR literally the second the battle starts. As I said, they start 4 kms apart, even if she could sense or see him, she wouldn't be able to, and The Sorrow has his precog to know everything that's coming his way.

But as I said, we'll see when and if the 2 fight, let's not derail the thread

Joule shouldn't be on the list for 9-C, all of her "haxy" abilities are either too situational to be actually useful in a match-up (And that includes the regeneration), or straight up non-combat applicable. She can legit lose to a random 9-C Real World animal, and that's assuming 9-C isn't wank.
@The_Smashor

Thinking of throwing Zhong Yue on his High 6-A key at Kakashi Hatake, should I do it, or would be a stomp? What do you people think?

Zhong Yue stomps via having the larger and more convoluted profile

My snark aside most of the shonen characters are mainly place holders (aside from the Bleach verse), I'm pretty sure you don't need to do the match tbh (a couple Pokémon would beat Itachi for 7-A as well but I digress).

Last edited:
Because this list is not as active as the one with smurf allowed, plus no one bothers that high in tier.

Something needs some adjustments in 2-A spot.

• Get rid of Wizard101 from 4th place 2-A. Their 2-A became Low 1-C for quite a while.
  • Goddess Illas for 2nd place 2-A. She already beat Sonic in the past.
  • Lavos should either be tied with Illas in 2nd place or 3rd place 2-A.
1. I removed the Wizard101 characters.

2. Could you link the match where Goddess Illas beast Sonic. I don't want to remove characters without proof.

3. Could you link the match where Lavos Inconclusives with Goddess Illas. The match isn't on Lavos page or her page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back