• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get my boi Meth out of this list.

The dude has got Tier 2 ED and has High 1-A Mind, Fear, and Type 3 Madness resistance (although this ain't on the profile yet).

Get my boi Meth out of this list.

The dude has got Tier 2 ED and has High 1-A Mind, Fear, and Type 3 Madness resistance (although this ain't on the profile yet).
Wait that reminds me, doesn’t Bartz have 2-A stuff?
I heard someone use that as argument before, if it’s true then he can’t be here either.

Wait that reminds me, doesn’t Bartz have 2-A stuff?
I heard someone use that as argument before, if it’s true then he can’t be here either.
I haven't played FFV as of yet, so I don't know.

But I don't think so from what I can see on the profile.

Knives also got another hax upgrade with the addition of plank level matter hax, causality hax and space-time / Dimensional hax.

What abilities and Resistances does the Captain (Granblue.) have?

It is a bit slower then the main one but some of the matches are still active and Smashor is still online, so no.

Yeah, I think Bartz also has to go because of 2-A stuff (funny how most of 5-A might be removed via smurfy-ness.)

I'm sorry but I was under the impression Bartz scaling to Neo-Exdeath is a major outlier, its kinda contradictory to deny a 2-A rating but still give 2-A resistances/hax via that same outlier (unless I'm mistaken).

I'm sorry but I was under the impression Bartz scaling to Neo-Exdeath is a major outlier, its kinda contradictory to deny a 2-A rating but still give 2-A resistances/hax via that same outlier (unless I'm mistaken).
We don't allow him to scale statwise but his sealing was still viable for him, as it was specifically made to seal away and keep sealed Enuo and was the sole thing that could stop Exdeath with the Void, and apparently any of his hax or abilities working on him applies as well (which I personally don't agree with)

Last edited:
Yang Qi for 3A
Yang Qi currently has the second strongest Ap (9.295353e+135 joules) on wiki behind the Phoenix.

Mind Hax scales to sextillions. Soul Hax scales to billions upon billions.

Seems he can attack you and everything connected to your existence.
Well, at that stage of the profile, it's up to the realm of Dao Demolisher, who can strike at higher levels as Buddha Godmyth and Chaos Godmyth.

His Wheel of Fate nullifies attacks and passive magic.

He can also alter and steal the destiny of other beings.

His words become reality, that is, his statements have killed beings in body and soul, and even can deprive all life and power from someone. He did it once, when he deprived another being of an ability in the Demolisher's realm

His seal of God protects him passively from outer influences like attacks of soul, mind, time, essence, will, possession, etc.

He climbs far above Demolishers who can destroy thousands of immortal worlds.

It can alter the truth of the universe and resist the fury of Dao of Heaven and its laws.

So since interdimensional range is apparently smurf anyone who has it should be removed, yhwach and golden king are two from a brief look, haven’t checked many others

Also methuselah should be removed because of recent shinza upgrades

Not sure.
I will make Adeline vs Loki now; she is moving up to one since Bartz and Meth are going away via being smurf.

Joule shouldn't be on the list for 9-C, all of her "haxy" abilities are either too situational to be actually useful in a match-up (And that includes the regeneration), or straight up non-combat applicable. She can legit lose to a random 9-C Real World animal

Just a heads up for 2-C, I recommend putting potent candidates against this guy as the gatekeeper.

*Before the forum move, he won a 2-C tournament specifically aimed at non-smurfs (tbf this didn't include 2-Cs that were on these "strongest" lists nor had offensive passive hax).

*He has defeated Darkrai whose has 4-D dream hax that can affect 2-Bs.

*Has potent type 8 immortality, type 2 AE and resurrection.

So going by apparent range smurf, the characters should be removed

3-b: castiel low multiversal range

3-c: sailor moon? doesn't exactly show which keys have which range

4-b: darth sidious? same as sailor moon
galactus (marvel comics) low multiversal range
senshi from sailor moon (universe)? same as sailor moon

High 4-c: bugs bunny? can travel across planes of existence = interdimensional/ low multiversal?

5-b: yhwach interdimensional range

Low 5-b: flemeth low multiversal range

5-c: daruma cross-dimensional range

6-a: administrators (tower of god) interdimensional range

High 6-b: golden king interdimensional range

Low 7-b: dante (devil may cry)? same as sailor moon

High 7-c: road kamelot cross-dimensional range

7-c: nocturne? depends on which key

Low 7-c: natsumi cross dimensional range

high 8-c: toujou karuna? can reach separate realms like heaven or the demon realm = interdimensional?

9-c: eztli-tenoch interdimensional range

Also lord kroak isn't high 6-a and methuselah (5-a) is smurf, both should be removed

So going by apparent range smurf, the characters should be removed

3-b: castiel low multiversal range

3-c: sailor moon? doesn't exactly show which keys have which range

4-b: darth sidious? same as sailor moon
galactus (marvel comics) low multiversal range
senshi from sailor moon (universe)? same as sailor moon

High 4-c: bugs bunny? can travel across planes of existence = interdimensional/ low multiversal?

5-b: yhwach interdimensional range

Low 5-b: flemeth low multiversal range

5-c: daruma cross-dimensional range

6-a: administrators (tower of god) interdimensional range

High 6-b: golden king interdimensional range

Low 7-b: dante (devil may cry)? same as sailor moon

High 7-c: road kamelot cross-dimensional range

7-c: nocturne? depends on which key

Low 7-c: natsumi cross dimensional range

high 8-c: toujou karuna? can reach separate realms like heaven or the demon realm = interdimensional?

9-c: eztli-tenoch interdimensional range

Also lord kroak isn't high 6-a and methuselah (5-a) is smurf, both should be removed
I removed Castiel, Galactus, Flemeth, Lord Kroak, and Methuselah. I'll get to those Interdimensional range people in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back