• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, wasn't it a thing that people were arguing if it was smurf or not and ionliosite said it was smurf?
i remember because that was the reason puella magi characters were kicked off the list

Well until that gets settled, I won't touch people with Interdimensional range but I'll remove people who don't belong in spots for obvious reasons like not being that tier and such.

Bumping Knives for a contender for 5-B since he received a plethora of powers and abilities. Planetary range, planet level mind hax, transmutation, absorption, Causality Manipulation, Quantum level matter hax, existence Erasure, Deconstruction, power Null, Low-Godly and space-time manipulation. Also he has city wide passive sleep and fear hax.

Needless to say I think he should be at least 4th spot for beating Enji and having a bunch of hax.

Btw, drop Ainz a spot. 2nd 7-B should just be Rakudai characters. The reason Ainz is there doesn't exist anymore, you can't get out of Desperado range.

Also YEET rakudai from High 6-B. They lost that key.

Btw, drop Ainz a spot. 2nd 7-B should just be Rakudai characters. The reason Ainz is there doesn't exist anymore, you can't get out of Desperado range.

Also YEET rakudai from High 6-B. They lost that key.
Was that the only reason?. I'm asking because I just want to be sure I don't drop someone without all the reasons.

I yeeted Rakudai from High 6-B.

Well iirc the argument went like:

Ainz is too scared to fight, teleports outside of range and yeets.

But now teleporting outside of range doesn't cut it. I'd be fine to wait for any supporter though.

Bumping Knives for a contender for 5-B since he received a plethora of powers and abilities. Planetary range, planet level mind hax, transmutation, absorption, Causality Manipulation, Quantum level matter hax, existence Erasure, Deconstruction, power Null, Low-Godly and space-time manipulation. Also he has city wide passive sleep and fear hax.

Needless to say I think he should be at least 4th spot for beating Enji and having a bunch of hax.
Bump

You should make the match just to be safe. I don't want to remove a character without someone knowledgeable on them giving their input.
Also can I put the sorrow in the Open 8-B spot? He do be kinda busted.
I guess, if no other characters are gunning for it. Can you link the profile?.

Knives was agreed to win against Eiji simply due to the farmer's massive range advantage and having several other wincons.

Are you telling me to put Warlock against him? Because if so, I don't see how it's not a stomp in the Warlock's favor.

Knives was agreed to win against Eiji simply due to the farmer's massive range advantage and having several other wincons.
I didn't see the match until a few minutes ago, my bad. I put him in 4th spot.
I put him in the open 4th spot.

Never accepted. They're not Low 2-C, their abilities just work in a 4D manner (time related which isn't considered smurf). If they were smurf Iihiko would be above Lord Relevation. The only reason he's below is cus "NLF on power null to nullify higher tier abilities" smh.

Last edited:
Well as it currently stands, Warlock either incons or possibly loses to Medaka Box top dogs so I'll have them go for the 2nd spot in 8-B. Because quite frankly, I don't see how Shigara stands a chance.

Well as it currently stands, Warlock either incons or possibly loses to Medaka Box top dogs so I'll have them go for the 2nd spot in 8-B. Because quite frankly, I don't see how Shigara stands a chance.
Shigara has this kind of immunity shizz on her iirc that she can use then she can just summon White Queen.

I don't see anything on her profile that suggests she'd be protected against all of the Warlock's abilities and the Warlock can kill the White Queen from what I see.

I... Don't think it would be, Raiden seems to have a very, very significant advantage, but I'll do it anyway

BTW, why the **** is a tier 7 guy with Low-Godly allowed in a non-smurf thread?

The only restriction are abilities that are higher-dimensional
We have a 5-A with 4-A hax roaming around and a Low 2-C with 2-A hax as well.

that's... EXTREMELY lenient in regards to what's considered a smurf, and I was worried TMOF's Mid-High regen would be smurfy for tier 8.

I think I'm gonna make a Messenger vs Raiden thread asap

I mean hax doesn’t work by AP just dimensionally and being stronger then other hax. So it makes little sense for those to be smurfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back