• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
@00potato Sure, i think Shea has the highest chance of winning due to her skill set.

@Rikimarox2 Even in that tier, their power still increases, or maybe it's just Ruphas? Basically they both reached the highest form of infinity, thus neither should be superior to the other, however even then Ruphas power kept increasing.

How good is their mind and soul hax resistance? And do they have passives?

Cause Yue always starts with divine statement which is>Laus spirit magic which has worked on hundreds of thousands ppl, and entire islands.
Also sorry Celestial, I didn't see your initial reply. From what I can tell Bayonetta has passive empathic manipulation that forces her opponents to go berserk (via gaze of despair).

I would recommend contacting either Weekly, Crimson or DDM since they know the verse better than I do (I believe Glassman has taken an interest in the verse too) .

I just thought Bayonetta would likely beat my favourite ninja tbh.

Basically they both reached the highest form of infinity, thus neither should be superior to the other, however even then Ruphas power kept increasing.
Which is why she should be in the 1st place. Unless marvel has some really strong Low 1-A hax, she should be able to beat them (In a speed Equalized match, I mean.)

I mean I guess Tatsu vs Kakashi needs its own thread.
Why would he just Kamui straight away before she attacks? (Her attacks aren’t exactly reactable though.)

It'd make no sense for mere range to classify as smurf when there's people in here who can literally summon stuff that is 5 tiers above the one they are competing it

From what I remember people argued it was smurf since the range page treats it as a higher range then Universal+.
Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

That argument makes no sense

Dedication to win of course. I doubt you gave them time resistance just for DMC though.
Time manipulation was 1 of the only things rakudai had pretty much no answer to. Ikki lost to echo and dante cuz of it. Xiaoli lost to ainz cuz of it.

But now ikki (rakudai) shall reign supreme.

As much as I don't like Ikki in VS Debating, it's sad that he can't have nice polite matches in his stronger keys. Always trash: stomp, incon or be stomped.
He can't? I'd say he is the easiest to make fair matches out of simply because all the bullshit desperado ain't an opening move. His stronger keys (shikki aside) aren't much stronger than his weaker keys.

It honestly kind of stopped being much fun for ikki when skill stomps became a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back