• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Could you link the match where Goddess Illas beast Sonic. I don't want to remove characters without proof.

The thread probably has been long gone due to forum move (It was made around june I believe). But Illas is currently placed in 5th place in the regular "Top 5 strongest" thread. But the argument that made Illas won over sonic was mostly because her Type 2 NEP and High-Godly Regen.

Dunno about Lavos though, hence why I propose it the be placed in the same place as Illas since both of them has similar skillsets.

Can you link where it was shown/stated that her plot manipulation and resistances are 2-B? (base key) because its not on her profile and speaking of which judging by her profile she only gets (2-B) type 8 in her full power key.

The thread probably has been long gone due to forum move (It was made around june I believe). But Illas is currently placed in 5th place in the regular "Top 5 strongest" thread. But the argument that made Illas won over sonic was mostly because her Type 2 NEP and High-Godly Regen.

Dunno about Lavos though, hence why I propose it the be placed in the same place as Illas since both of them has similar skillsets.
Okay, I put her in second spot. I suggest a match be made for Lavos though just in case.

Can Nova's first Key be a place holder for one of the free spots in High 8-C+?
I guess... I'll put him up there but I'm surprised these spots haven't already been filled with some haxed up people. Usually these low tier spots got some crazy people in them.

If she isn't the strongest High 4-C character from Yu-Gi-Oh then who is?. I'll put them above Bugs.

If there is no definitive strongest. I'll just put Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh.

nah not all yugioh characters can stomp him it's just the characters that have the passsive virus it would be something like this
"characters with the lswarm virus from Yu-Gi-Oh" or something like that

90fc38931b95b91a5aa5f9acdd43974e.jpg

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero for tier 8-A I supposed.

Passive Fear, Type 3 Madness Manip that bypass willpower that resist mind control, his own APrediction + RePowerLevel far surpassing the one that can easily predicted TP spams after seeing it for less than 20 seconds and easily surpassing two times stat gap, Abstract Existence, Type 8, Inorganic Physiology and what not.

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero for tier 8-A I supposed.

Passive Fear, Type 3 Madness Manip that bypass willpower that resist mind control, his own APrediction + RePowerLevel far surpassing the one that can easily predicted TP spams after seeing it for less than 20 seconds and easily surpassing two times stat gap, Abstract Existence, Type 8, Inorganic Physiology and what not.
Added him.

Also checking Kakashi’s LS, couldn’t Tatsumaki take that spot instead since she just crushes him with TK?

How good is their mind and soul hax resistance? And do they have passives?

Cause Yue always starts with divine statement which is>Laus spirit magic which has worked on hundreds of thousands ppl, and entire islands.

Looking at her profile it just seems like who strikes first between Yue and Tatsumaki, (P>M.) since its either TK crush or hax.

Well was referring to Bayonetta, but Tatsumaki works too i guess.

Yue has regen and instant resurrection too.

Shea would be more trouble for Tatsumaki she will probably just adapt to it using guts, she does also have precog.

Shizuku might just cut it since her power set is cutting the immaterial.

Well was referring to Bayonetta, but Tatsumaki works too i guess.

Yue has regen and instant resurrection too.

Shea would be more trouble for Tatsumaki she will probably just adapt to it using guts, she does also have precog.

Shizuku might just cut it since her power set is cutting the immaterial.
Yeah, that’s very debatable on who wins Tatsu v Ari Fueta match up.
I guess put Shea, Yue, or Skizuku in a thread with her?

I could put them as a place holder for 5th spot. Is there not one among them stronger than the rest of the cast?.
There's a surprising long scaling chain for Bayonetta's tier 6's however to be transparent Bayonetta has the advantage in overall ability, Jeanne can essentially do almost anything Bayo can and Aesir's split halves are pretty potent individually (Loptr has AP while Loki has BFR/Void hax).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back