• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battler Ushiromiya vs Anti-Monitor

Both in character

Anti-Monitor :

Battler Ushiromiya :
latest
latest

I'm not really sure how much above baseline is Battler's 1-A+ hax. If its just merely baseline, then characters like 3812 could probably beat them.

Battler stomps with 1-A+ powernull and 1-A+ EE
I'm not really sure how much above baseline is Battler's 1-A+ hax. If its just merely baseline, then characters like 3812 could probably beat them.
It's above baseline, not sure by how much tho.

Battler stomps with 1-A+ powernull and 1-A+ EE

It's above baseline, not sure by how much tho.
Is his power null also above baseline?

If so, is it like at least 2 times baseline? Because 3812 just keeps transcending.

Is his power null also above baseline?

If so, is it like at least 2 times baseline? Because 3812 just keeps transcending.
Both the powernull and the EE scale to the Sea of Oblivion which is above Featherine's 1-A+ key wich is above the 3rd Domain which is a 1-A+ hierarchy without an end

Oh. Yeah, battler beats 3812 aswell, sadly.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Umineko are the 3rd strongest 1a if that's the case.

Oh. Yeah, battler beats 3812 aswell, sadly.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Umineko are the 3rd strongest 1a if that's the case.
The 2nd sentence is funny cause Battler isn't even 1-A (for now) but 1-B xD (but Featherine and Beatrice have 1-A keys)

He nulls anything he deems as "supernatural", other beings included.

For example, the Theory Goats who also have E9 could null physical punches from Ronove because they weren't accepting his existence, as he's a "supernatural" entity.

He nulls anything he deems as "supernatural", other beings included.

For example, the Theory Goats who also have E9 could null physical punches from Ronove because they weren't accepting his existence, as he's a "supernatural" entity.
Then its not just only powernull in default , there is more specific abilities behind it , can you explain how those stuff work ? , because if batt need a time to deemed something before his powernull work , he would get punched before

Then its not just only powernull in default , there is more specific abilities behind it , can you explain how those stuff work ? , because if batt need a time to deemed something before his powernull work , he would get punched before
It's passive, he doesn't need time to deem something unsupernatural

You could just read the profile, you know that:
Endless Nine: An impenetrable barrier woven together by Battler's complete denial of the existence of witches and magic, and his firm belief that they are nothing but illusions and daydreams, which grants him an absurdly high anti-magic resistance (99.99999999...) and makes him completely immune to any supernatural effects directed at himself, or any attacks coming from beings whose existence he denies, even those as powerful as the Game Master and Featherine's Overlord Cats, whose magic created and destroyed entire universes in the City of Books. Likewise, it also allows him to easily bypass magical barriers and forcefields, as well as tear apart through supernatural entities as if they were cardboard.
Basicaly, he already doesn't believe in the supernatural and things like that, so anything that falls under it would be nulled.

... you do know what the word "passive" means, right? It's something that is already activated.

I know actually it is i just wanna know how it work , but i gained a new question , this

"An impenetrable barrier woven together by Battler's complete denial of the existence of witches and magic, and his firm belief that they are nothing but illusions and daydreams "

It is work on supernatural thing based on his belief ?

Yes, he believes that supernatural doesn't exists, so supernatural stuff gets nulled.

Ok then , when the fight take start battler dont have any knowledge about monitor , we can assumed that he's not belive to monitor exist

sigh Ok, so AM kills Battler, then Battler just comes back because of his High-Godly regen on 1-A+ lvls, and now with knowledge of AM, so now AM can't do shit because Endless Nine.

E9 doesn't work like that, Battler doesn't need to actively believe or disbelieve something to null. It's a passive ability for a reason. Again, Battler deadass believes in magic at the end of Umineko and he still nulls magic.

Anything Mobius throws is nulled but he has irrelevant speed so i don't think Battler is ever attacking. If he did Mobius would die tho.

E9 doesn't work like that, Battler doesn't need to actively believe or disbelieve something to null. It's a passive ability for a reason. Again, Battler deadass believes in magic at the end of Umineko and he still nulls magic.

Anything Mobius throws is nulled but he has irrelevant speed so i don't think Battler is ever attacking. If he did Mobius would die tho.
Won't Battler have all the time he needs to attack if AM can't do anything to him?

What about speed , battler want to attack back but his speed is slower , mobius have a view point like movement in time stop and sit down wait anything batt to do next

His 1-A+ offensive hax denies the concepts of dodging, blocking, buying time, time-stop, and all that jazz. It's also plot and text manipulation.

Edit: also time-stop would likely just get nulled by E9.

I mean gap between immeasurable and irrelevant is higher than infinity , if you faster than you opponent infinitely you will see them as completely freeze like in time stop , how battler tie with this is not an abilities is just greater physical stat

@Ovy7

Apparently it ended in an incon since no one could do anything (the emperor was basically an indestructible statue and the atlas was a very fast mosquito but in the end a mosquito incapable of damaging the emperor iirc)

Back