• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
question, where does gongsun get their power null resistance from and how high does it scale
Cultivators can power null and higher cultivation level resists. She scales to quite a few layers of resistance by this point,

i see, then I nominate Number 96 for 5th 4-B due to his 1)passive power null 2)The feat for his ap is something that is extremely extremely casual since the thing it scales from does the thing that grants them ap passively at all times when it gets summoned 3) it is very in character for it to use his effect which takes half of his opponents ap and adds it to his own also his nigh-invun due to being a number which covers at the very least a way more than double multiplier

Wait, does their petrification work on souls? I forgot about Gongsun Wan'er and her OP resistances.

Wait, does their petrification work on souls? I forgot about Gongsun Wan'er and her OP resistances.
Good Tsuki ga petrification does indeed work on your soul as well as your magic, as well as bypassing several resistances.
The issue is whether or not the High 6-B character's petrification would scale to those feats/statements; which honestly could go either way. If you interpret Alte's "King of Status Effects" (I.E. the best status effects in the verse) statement more literally, then the hax that comes with that is pretty crazy.

And... generally we would assume the strongest version in the tier for the character, so I'd say yes.

The paralysis and poison also bypass resistance, but those aren't the heavy hitters.

And as far as Haruka Osakabe is concerned, you just have to worry about being sealed by her or her freezing your powers/her reactive evolution. Well, as long as you don't suffer from fear.

So, Cronus have been downgrade to High 6-B.

So, is Tsuki character petrification passive? And how fast does it work on?

He should be able to beat Monke via immortality and Low-Godly Regen.

And Noth profile is hella outdated, since he’s now scaling to 2-C character

i see, then I nominate Number 96 for 5th 4-B due to his 1)passive power null 2)The feat for his ap is something that is extremely extremely casual since the thing it scales from does the thing that grants them ap passively at all times when it gets summoned 3) it is very in character for it to use his effect which takes half of his opponents ap and adds it to his own also his nigh-invun due to being a number which covers at the very least a way more than double multiplier
bumping this

So, Cronus have been downgrade to High 6-B.

So, is Tsuki character petrification passive? And how fast does it work on?

He should be able to beat Monke via immortality and Low-Godly Regen.

And Noth profile is hella outdated, since he’s now scaling to 2-C character
Petrification is kinda and kinda not passive, for Alte at least.

It comes from her lightning, and she has a passive lightning aura around her, so if you get close, then yeah; but that's mostly as a means for defense. Other than that, she always spams offensive lightning from the beginning anyway. Also, her standard offensive lightning is thought based.

Cronus profile?
Edit: No need actually; I found it.

Last edited:
Can 96 even scratch SS? Marvel 4-Bs scale to six kilofoe which is well above YGO's 4-B number.
firstly that number has been refuted if you look on the comments for the calc itself, secondly his first in character move apart from summoning is stealing half of someone's ap and adding it to his own, so the ap gap means jack all here

firstly that number has been refuted if you look on the comments for the calc itself, secondly his first in character move apart from summoning is stealing half of someone's ap and adding it to his own, so the ap gap means jack all here
Mind linking? Every Marvel thread that involves 4-Bs relative to Surfer all mention that they are 6 kilofoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back