• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fool takes on Toda Mikoku

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
The Fool knew as Klein Moretti decide to add Toda Mikoku to his puppet collection. Will he succeed or will he fail? We'll see in the next episode of VsBattle Z!

This is a match for the Top 5 Strongest Non-Smurf so a match/thread is needed. I think Klein wins easy but "you know the rules and so do I..so read the first phrase".

9-B

The Fool Key - Klein

Second Key - Toda

Klein Moretti:

Toda Mikoku:

Inconclusive:

He has all powers on the profile and much more since he can use any power/item/location/character he had seen/meet or the like. He is basically more or less a composite character of the verse thanks to the Historical Void which let him summon from the timeline anything he had seen (this includes powers/locations/items, characters (friendly or foes), and even himself).

Toda is already the 4th on 9B. So, the question is If they can beat her.

SCP-2786's passive causality manipulation is thru warping the flow of events to follow what appears to be standard narrative cohesion which is rather vague but given it acts as a deus ex machina and it gives horror movies happier endings I am guessing it refers to the Overcoming the Monster plot type.

Which it being the hero wins.

Wont debate it here as this is another thread for other characters not Scp or the other one. Make the match and it will be talked there.

toda resists concept manipulation.
She can reactive evolution based on the concept of evolution.
She can create conceptual space where concepts work different.
She can make herself invulnerable to nameless things
control minds,
reflect attacks,
expand space around the enemy
reverse powers
,control stilless,
make lies and deceits impossible
,make all her attacks High 3A
,switch places with the enemy
,erase time
control gravity,
make her sword evolve,
make people unable to understand the world,
turn invisible,can make expected attacks to fail

All these things are conceptual

Klein needs less than 10s to gain full control of someone completely (this is for people who can resist).

Plus she can't kill him thanks to the sefirah castle from which he can sniper her with hax.

Can she even interact with him who is an abstract being? To kill him she would need to reach the Historical Void (Timeline) where his maggots hide or the Sefirah Castle but this is impossible with her range.

He can just look at her then summon her from the past and make the "her past" fight with the current her + his himself. His precog+analytical prediction will give him info about her even if he doesn't know her.

Can summon items that grant plot manipulation (but ignore this for now as I haven't yet added the sentient item on wiki), bfr to another dimension, summon the entire cast of characters (those from wiki but he can more sad not yet profiles for them). He can summon the location of the river of darkness where even outergods die (even the abstract concept of death will die).

Can bfr her through the cosmos where she will meet Outer Gods but this is not even needed since Klein is an OuterGod himself. His mere presence attacks the mind, and corrupts other beings (All types) as he may look like a human but his true form is that of a swirling mass of spirit worms and tentacles (is a conceptual being).

Everything at his level is conceptual - he can fool the concepts themselves thank to the Fool Authority.

He can copy everything she does or steals her abilities for a limited period of time.

And tens more powers and the like. He can grant wishes for example or create 5000 avatars to fight for him all with his powers. Like I said above if she stays for more than 10s in his presence she will become his marionette. Or his Azathoth ability which will make people stupid - is an ability that is higher than conceptual abilities in order or hierarchy.

Last edited:
Eh, I used to think it was only fate manipulation but I can see it as plot manipulation too, as they say the Visionary pathway is bullshit. I just wonder how strong Audrey will be if she becomes a sequence 3 or 2 Beyonder.
Edit: Are you still going to edit Lord of the Mysteries character page? Klein has become a half-great old one now.

@DebatingIsMyGoal Audrey's already at sequence 3. And Klein is technically featless as a Half-Great Old One. I think the most that can be changed is saying that he's probably at a higher tier after absorbing Amon's beyonder Characteristics. Oh, and his titles should be changed. Old God and Outer God should be replaced with Half-Great Old One, and Lord of the Mystery should be replaced with Pseudo Lord of the Mysteries, as he hasn't reached that level yet.

As for the match, I think it's hard to say, but I'm leaning towards Klein simply because he has more tools in his toolbox.

As a side note, they both should have Causality Manipulation added to their pages.

Edit: I just realized this match is for the strongest 9-B, so shouldn't Klein automatically be disqualified? This is using the Fool Key, which is listed as Unknown Physically, 4-C with Grafting. It's honestly a bit dubious that Todo counts for this tier battle as well, but at least they have 9-B on the key that's being used for this battle.

Last edited:
Klein has 10 tabbers and 11 keys. The unknown and 4C is the last key and him as Lord of Mysteries as this last one is just tier change and nothing else.

Key: Seer | Clown | Magician | Faceless | Marionettist | Bizarro Sorcerer | Scholar of Yore | Miracle Invoker | Attendant of Mysteries | Fool | Lord of Mysteries

You count for a tier if you're physically within it. As long as his powers aren't smurf he can fight. Same for Todo even If she can amp herself to tier 3.

Last edited:
The last key uses a feat Klein performed as a sequence 0 fool to justify 4-C, not as a Lord of the Mysteries. And the key before that corresponds to his prowess as an Attendant of Mysteries, not a Fool.

There may technically be 11 keys listed, but everywhere else on the page stops at 10. Not just the tabs, but literally everything. Attack potency, Tier, Striking Strength, Stamina, etc. If the page maker meant to add an 11th key, they forgot to add it.

Also, the key shouldn't exist in the first place. He only became a half Lord of the Mysteries (not full Lord of the Mysteries) after defeating Amon, and he's featless at this key. It shouldn't even be mentioned. As I said in my last post, the most that should be put on the page is that he's stronger after absorbing Amon's characteristics.

Back