• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Kiran? That's just summoning, not any sort of 2-A ranged attack, but my bad if that's too much

The worst they could do with it is like, summon their opponent as a kid, but that's way too unlikely

Last edited:
altair should be above soma. The castelvanie dud erasure only works after defeating and its not even conceptua;. Death is a type 2 abstract erasing does not require conceptual erasure

altair should be above soma. The castelvanie dud erasure only works after defeating and its not even conceptua;. Death is a type 2 abstract erasing does not require conceptual erasure
Thing is; Altair was losing to Dracula less than a year ago, who's really just a worse version of Soma at this point.

She's also had 0 upgrades since then and even a technical downgrade.

And the only reason she stood a chance in the first place is because she had a defensive passive which is no longer even a passive (Because it being a passive was always wank/headcanon)

She's an abstract of a lesser concept and has no resistance to... really anything super useful.

Honestly, I'd argue she gets stomped by Shield Hero Low 2-C's; only after the revisions I'm planning though.

People just thought that dracula can just do conceptual erasure when his erasure is not conceptual and requires him to defeat his opponents to work.

Btw, the ToG dudes should be put together so it should be;

1. Characters from Ergenverse

2. Cronus

3. Characters from Tower of God

Also, some question about Shinsoo manip. If the character get warp to place there is no Shinsoo will they still be able to use their abilities?

Red Butterfly for 5th 5-B. She can turn Odin into an emotionless slave with a thought and this potency scales to far over 100 billion and can even negate resistances.

I'm not sure if she beats everything above her up to No. 2 though. She'd have to do that first before she's lumped in with Wan'er.

That said, do either 4 or 3 handle her mind-hax and empathic-hax?

Wan'er still has resistance to everything they (Tsuki ga) have bar petrification (which is activated? Idk).

Nah, it's a passive. It's just a close ranged passive in High 6-B and otherwise thought based.
How closed range? They start kilometres away. And Wan'er has thought based absorption, mind+soul paralysis etc.

So, does she open with the thought based petrification? If so then it might be incon.

I can't find it on Kakine's profile,but it's not really matter since Kakine can't touch Merkava and doesn't have resistance to paralysis inducement,also no resistance to EE

How many of them can survive time-stop + Low Godly/Immortality neg?
Probably only Haruka via reactive evolution (And I only say this just because realms with no time or sealed time exist in Tsuki ga and she'd definitely adapt to it based on what we've seen). But Alte gets a lightning strike off and it's bad for whoever's on the receiving end of that.

So, does she open with the thought based petrification? If so then it might be incon.
She opens by spamming lightning strikes, and petrification is one of its status effects. so yeah.

Honestly, I forget to add Danmaku to her page, cause she definitely has that with lightning strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back