• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaling above Dialga and Palkia who control time/space on much larger scales
Massive scaling chain in which Arceus is >>>>>>>>7x Baseline 4-D Mindhax
So does he gets turned into a plate or not? Rimuru resists absorption
Arceus also has Resistence negation and is Rimurus Resistence 4-D
You should just read any Arceus vs Rimuru thread nothing has changed

The fact that it is made out of information doesn't stop him from being mindhaxed a Soul is a Soul and if you want to make the match fine because it has been agreed that Arceus Stomps 10/10 times so far

Literally every previous thread of their hax being above his resistence
Link. Also not stated in neither the space/time manip page.
Not relevent at all
So a literal evidence isnt relevant? You are also blatant ignoring what is already accepted on the profile. If you disagree make a CRT. Simple as that, your opinion is irrelevant until then.
You are completely ignoring it
Other way around.

Link. Also not stated in neitehr the space;time manip page.
So a literal evidence isnt relevant? You are also blatant ignoring what is already accepted on the profile. If you disagree make a CRT. Simple as that, your opinion is irrelevant until then.
Being made of something isn't relevent to Resisting mindhax show me proof that information stops him from being mindhaxed pure information
Other way around.
You are completely ignoring info I asked you a question is Rimurus Resistence 4-D you need proof of it

The fact that it is made out of information doesn't stop him from being mindhaxed a Soul is a Soul and if you want to make the match fine because it has been agreed that Arceus Stomps 10/10 times so far
His mind is kept in his core, which is in his soul, which is made out of information, if someone like Riven who can mindhax Oryx, the Taken King can't get at Rimuru, then why should someone with less potency be able to?

His mind is kept in his core, which is in his soul, which is made out of information, if someone like Riven who can mindhax Oryx, the Taken King can't get at Rimuru, then why should someone with less potency be able to?
Soul being made out of information doesn't matter Arceus has both Mind and Soul hax above Rimurus resistence
You guys are using stuff not accepted on the profiles make a freaking CRT if you think they need information manip so badly

Being made of something isn't relevent to Resisting mindhax show me proof that information stops him from being mindhaxed pure information
Let me turn the question around and ask you how do you mindhax information?
You are completely ignoring info I asked you a question is Rimurus Resistence 4-D you need proof of it
Doesnt need 4-D resistance when you can circumvent such hax in the first place.
Cool, so basically misconceptiosn since space-time manip potency isnt defined by range, as its not stated anywhere in the pages

Let me turn the question around and ask you how do you mindhax information?
His soul is still a soul
Doesnt need 4-D resistance when you can circumvent such hax in the first place.
except he does
Cool, so basically misconceptiosn since space-time manip potency isnt defined by range, as its not stated anywhere in the pages
So now other people stating something is misconceptions and you need to be right it doesn't even matter because Giratinas Scales above them which arceus scales above so him resisting it would mean nothing

First of all: drop the attitude, your impressing no one.

Second of all: you misunderstand that souls are assumed to be souls unless proven otherwise, Rimuru has proven otherwise, his soul is information.

First of all: drop the attitude, your impressing no one.

Second of all: you misunderstand that souls are assumed to be souls unless proven otherwise, Rimuru has proven otherwise, his soul in information.
Don't need to
Souls being information doesn't matter you don't need to effect the most basic component to manipulate the whole I can move around structures in the real world but I would never be able to effect atoms
Again make a CRT which you are refusing to do

His soul is still a soul
A soul made of information
except he does
If Arceus cant affect information, then he doesnt
because Giratinas Scales above them which arceus scales above so him resisting it would mean nothing
None of that matters since you havent provided any legit reason as to why their space-manip is above baseline. And even if it was, rimuru resists resistance negation

if you disagree with any stats on any profiles there's only one thing to say:
54fryv.jpg
Listen to this one, Rimuru's soul has been accepted at being information for how long?

Not accepted make a crt his soul is now accepted as pure information
It doesn't matter what its primary components are he still gets mindhaxed I cannot manipulation atoms yet can manipulate Objects which are made up of atoms
and the ignorance is stunning you need to make a CRT to get souls being immune to anything without information manip accepted

Listen, buddy, if someone with Low 1-A mindhax can't mindhax rimuru due to his soul being information, then why the FETH would someone with 4-D mindhax be able to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back