• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what its primary components are he still gets mindhaxed I cannot manipulation atoms yet can manipulate Objects which are made up of atoms
and the ignorance is stunning you need to make a CRT to get souls being immune to anything without information manip accepted
Can you affect my phone ?
Probably not So drop it
it it's how information is been treated since Forever so unless you make a crt you will be ignored

It does because you are trying to manipulate such components, so you need feats of affecting such components
Arceus actually does with Porygon anyways you don't need to you aren't manipulating the information you are manipulating the soul which is bigger and easier to work with again I cannot interact with Electrons but can with a person well according to your logic the second thing is impossible

Arceus actually does with Porygon anyways you don't need to you aren't manipulating the information you are manipulating the soul which is bigger and easier to work with again I cannot interact with Electrons but can with a person well according to your logic the second thing is impossible
Make. A. CRT. To. Make. Rimuru's. Soul. Not. Information. Or. Drop. It.

Just going to all of you
Rimurus souls most basic components are Information yes but why does that matter. Beings in the verse effect the soul without effecting information.
His soul is treated like a normal soul other then having small parts it is made of which doesn't matter its still a soul
You guys should make a match if you are so confident but you won't

Just going to all of you
Rimurus souls most basic components are Information yes but why does that matter. Beings in the verse effect the soul without effecting information.
His soul is treated like a normal soul other then having small parts it is made of which doesn't matter its still a soul
You guys should make a match if you are so confident but you won't
Not really they just have NPI and they interact with information simple as that

Guess what its still a soul get it accepted that he is immune to Soul hax and Mindhax without information hax
Well guess what I don't see information manipulation on Arceus's profile, he can't mindhax rimuru, you need information manipulation, soul manipulation, and mind manipulation to effect Rimuru's mind

Make a ******* CRT for crying out loud, this is going in circles because you deny the fact that Rimuru's soul=information, and take yer own advice and make the wolfin match for helvets sake!

Make a ******* CRT for crying out loud, this is going in circles because you deny the fact that Rimuru's soul=information, and take yer own advice and make the wolfin match for helvets sake!
Honestly I am done with you. You repeatedly ignore what I am saying and just repeat but his soul is made out of information when I have presented multiple reasons why that wouldn't matter

Someone doesn't want to make a CRT or make the match, but I DO live for the rage of people over the internet... give me about 5 minutes!

So...does Arces beat anyone in the Top 5? If not then I see no reason for him staying.

Honestly, I'd advise against it, considering how much of a shit show that could be. But if you feel it's necessary then eh.

Honestly, I'd advise against it, considering how much of a shit show that could be. But if you feel it's necessary then eh.
I do kind of feel its necessary, I'm going to state in the OP to not get too heated or ill have it closed just in case however

By the way shouldn't Amon sweep 4-B, beat Pink Panther in High 5-A, and beat Dragon Ball in 3-A?

His mindhax is something like 6 Sextillion or whatever the world's insect population is again, I forget lol, and its thought-based and his first move

Wan'er controls the will of all life on seven prefactures each as large as the Heavenspan Realm - being each several times larger than the solar system - down to insects and plants. Amon wouldn't win the number game in mind manipulation.

She also dunks on his incorporeality by blasting his mind apart, and she'd find the Zerg a nice snack more than anything else.

By the way shouldn't Amon sweep 4-B, beat Pink Panther in High 5-A, and beat Dragon Ball in 3-A?

His mindhax is something like 6 Sextillion or whatever the world's insect population is again, I forget lol, and its thought-based and his first move
Maybe 5th 4-B?

Gongsun Wan'er has hax and resistances on the scale of every living being on a populated land wider across than the distance from here to the Sun, in a setting where everything from grass to insects to rivers has souls and life, and counts towards potency.

Maybe 5th 4-B?

Gongsun Wan'er has hax and resistances on the scale of every living being on a populated land wider across than the distance from here to the Sun, in a setting where everything from grass to insects to rivers has souls and life, and counts towards potency.
Considering I'm fairly certain that Amon has better mindhax then ol Palpatine? also that really doesn't give me much to base on for how high her resistance to mindhax is, also if she does resist the mindhax im fairly sure that Amon stomps everyone else on that list for 4-B anyways so thats a strange situation when the #5 stomps the #1, 2, and probably 3 but loses to #4

Also who the hades is Senshi? I can't find her profile.

Considering I'm fairly certain that Amon has better mindhax then ol Palpatine? also that really doesn't give me much to base on for how high her resistance to mindhax is, also if she does resist the mindhax im fairly sure that Amon stomps everyone else on that list anyways so thats a strange situation when the #5 stomps the #1, 2, and probably 3.

Also who the hades is Senshi? I can't find her profile.
She can mind-hax every insect, grass, person, mountain etc. on a land that dwarfs the surface area of the Earth trillions of times. That comes up to fairly above the sextillion range. As for the rest of the list, beats me.

Senshi refers to Sailors from Sailor Moon.

She uses Will to control the mind of all life on these prefactures, and there are more than quadrillions of animals on earth, let alone something that makes the the sun look small. Bai Xiaochun resist her mind control through his own Will, and by all means her own should be superior.

The Senshi are the Sailor Guardians (Sailor Senshi, セーラー戦士)

She can mind-hax every insect, grass, person, mountain etc. on a land that dwarfs the surface area of the Earth trillions of times. That comes up to fairly above the sextillion range. As for the rest of the list, beats me.

Senshi refers to Sailors from Sailor Moon.
And so, the ninja cycle has been completed.

Does Senshi not have a profile or something because I can't find it on the verse page, and if she does have a profile how good is her mind screw resistance?

I mean, how do we handle 4-B at this point, Amon stomps Palpatine and White Queen, probably Senshi as well, but loses to Gongsun

Does Senshi not have a profile or something because I can't find it on the verse page, and if she does have a profile how good is her mind screw resistance?

I mean, how do we handle 4-B at this point, Amon stomps Palpatine and White Queen, probably Senshi as well, but loses to Gongsun
Senshi isn't a character, it refers to Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus etc. as a group. As for her mind-hax resist, no idea.

Senshi isn't a character, it refers to Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus etc. as a group. As for her mind-hax resist, no idea.
Looking at Sailor Moon's page, its planetary, in other words probably not enough to stop Amon from mindscrewing them

I think Senshi had something that could circumvent regular mind-hax? I vaguely remember her doing well against an Ergenverse character a while back with mind/soul stuff in the hundreds of billions to low trillions range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back