• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vel'koz is in the non-smurf strongest characters, huh? Alright.

Didn't Nocturne also have the 2-A stuff argued for him?

Lol character i assume? Found his profile, still think Golem wins.

Unless the other character can affect possibilities, forms of death and equations, they can't affect Critters like Golem to begin with, and that's excluding it's passive stuff like heat, death, mind, and fear.

Even if their opponent somehow dodges its attack, they still die due to it warping space.

Of course Vel-Koz resists some of that, but in general those abilities make finding match ups for inganock characters difficult, either stomp or get stomped.

Everyone said it was a stomp, if you disagree feel free to argue in that thread I am willing to debate and maybe get proven wrong.

2 people who probably have never even touched the light novel Abu is coming from and think that it is a stomp looking at the profiles. People should really be more patient before claiming anything like that...

Lol character i assume? Found his profile, still think Golem wins.

Unless the other character can affect possibilities, forms of death and equations, they can't affect Critters like Golem to begin with, and that's excluding it's passive stuff like heat, death, mind, and fear.

Even if their open somehow dodges its attack, they still die due to it warping space.

Of course Vel-Koz resists some of that, but in general those abilities make finding match ups for inganock characters difficult, either stomp or get stomped.
He can yes

Vel resists all of thatactually

What level of power is that narrative containment?

I would put him against #4 and #3 as well. Yuichi's plot manip passively makes the opponent loose, which doesn't quite seem to be the case with this SCP. Since this SCP neither seems to have resistance against the Aburatori's time shenanigans or Toda's concept manip that gives them a decent chance.
Considering this thread, Yuichi is a 4-D smurf now.

Don't listen to Potato, we had two staff and all knowledgeable members agree with the revision, with just him arguing against it.

Wait it didn’t even get passed, the arguments didn’t even change since the Tenth. Yuchi isn’t really a smurf yet.

2 people who probably have never even touched the light novel Abu is coming from and think that it is a stomp looking at the profiles. People should really be more patient before claiming anything like that...
I am willing to also bet they haven't read SCP-2786's article but as I said I am willing to debate how the guy with plot manipulation, law manipulation, causality manipulation and reality warping isn't capable of beating a guy with time manipulation, and fate manipulation.

Wether the SCP wins or not is not of my concern, he might stomp for all i care. But parading how the match is concluded with 0 debate and 0 knowledgeable members being present is stupid, no offense.

I agree with both of you, I'll continue debating to make sure that it doesn't seem bais, unfair or cheap.

Sorry I do apologize but it has been over one hundred replies on this thread since then and yelling I made a thread would only get me so far.

also Death (Fighting Fantasy) for 5th Low 1-C

he has Higher-Dimensional Existence, Immortality (Types 1, 2 3, 5, 7, 8,and 9), Regeneration (Mid-Godly,), Acausality (Type 4), Abstract Existence (Type 1 and 2 Corruption/Morality Manipulation (Can corrupt beings to his cause simply by breathing over them), Soul Manipulation/Death Manipulation, Abstract Existence (Type 1 and 2, he also has Creation (Created beings such as Sith and the other Demon Princes with ease) the thing he created is also Low 1-C
I'll bump this too

Question

In low 2-C what is the Extent of "the Players" Plot manipulation on Doki Doki literature

2.) Does Soma Cruz have any passives?

3rd.) is speed unequalized matches allowed to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back