• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That fear won't instakill Joule, and her barriers and attack reflection are way above what Jeanne can pull off. Fear and Despair won't stop Joule from putting up a barrier, espesially since Lumen is the one putting it up. In fact, the stress might even cause her to unleash her Septimal power. I haven't listed it on the profile (Mainly because I didn't think this scenario would come up), but Lumen probably scales to most Adepts. Has Hierbois' duraneg gotten past barriers of force before? Because it would probably be NLF to assume it could if it hasn't happened. Magical barriers likely wouldn't count, because Septima isn't magic. Also, since Hierbois apparently doesn't destroy the souls of people it kills judging by the fatehax, nothing's stopping Joule from resetting the battle back to square one. Being in hell doesn't stop you from using causality hax.

Also, if I had a nickle for every eastern version of Jeanne D'Arc with a kill anything instadeath sword, I would have two nickles, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that there's two.

That fear won't instakill Joule, and her barriers and attack reflection are way above what Jeanne can pull off. Fear and Despair won't stop Joule from putting up a barrier, espesially since Lumen is the one putting it up. In fact, the stress might even cause her to unleash her Septimal power. I haven't listed it on the profile (Mainly because I didn't think this scenario would come up), but Lumen probably scales to most Adepts. Has Hierbois' duraneg gotten past barriers of force before? Because it would probably be NLF to assume it could if it hasn't happened. Magical barriers likely wouldn't count, because Septima isn't magic. Also, since Hierbois apparently doesn't destroy the souls of people it kills judging by the fatehax, nothing's stopping Joule from resetting the battle back to square one. Being in hell doesn't stop you from using causality hax.

Also, if I had a nickle for every eastern version of Jeanne D'Arc with a kill anything instadeath sword, I would have two nickles, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that there's two.
It's not jut fear, it's insta-k.o.

also, Jeanne's passive is a combination of fear manipulation, empathic manipulation, and status effect inducement that knocks out everyone around her (it just also induces fear and despair while knocking them out). From what I know Joule doesn't have resistance to that

Last edited:
BTW are any of you guys capable of contacting (ShiroyashaGinSan) I know he left the wiki

he made Jeanne's profile

I can't seem to find Jeanne's game or book or anime when I lookup "Revenge of the La Pucelle" on google
and she doesn't have a verse page.

The insta-K.O. still wouldn't effect Lumen, who's more than capable of staying active when Joule's knocked out.

Alright then what does lumen do after joule is knocked out, and why wouldn't lumen also be knocked out.

Joule has been unconscious on multiple occasions and Lumen has remained active (Such as during Nova's boss fight). Not to mention most of the stages take place in the dead of night when Joule is probably sleeping, and Lumen can still revive you in said stages.

Since Joule is basically a non-combatant, we've only actually seen her fight when she's been controlled in some way, and even then it's usually a villain utilizing her power rather than just her. Putting up barriers is seemingly in-character, but that's all we really have. The Mindhax is out of character and even if it wasn't, it only works on Adepts.

Joule's main wincon is her attack reflection, which honestly is closer to a reaction to being attacked than actual attack reflection. Since she can just reset the scenario with causality manipulation, eventually Jeanne will get killed by the attack reflection.

Also, it's Causality Manipulation and not Time Manipulation because she can somewhat change the scenario leading up to the battle, but I don't think it's really applicable to SBA.

And yeah, as Bob said, her hax isn't applicable.

Joule has been unconscious on multiple occasions and Lumen has remained active (Such as during Nova's boss fight). Not to mention most of the stages take place in the dead of night when Joule is probably sleeping, and Lumen can still revive you in said stages.

Since Joule is basically a non-combatant, we've only actually seen her fight when she's been controlled in some way, and even then it's usually a villain utilizing her power rather than just her. Putting up barriers is seemingly in-character, but that's all we really have. The Mindhax is out of character and even if it wasn't, it only works on Adepts.

Joule's main wincon is her attack reflection, which honestly is closer to a reaction to being attacked than actual attack reflection. Since she can just reset the scenario with causality manipulation, eventually Jeanne will get killed by the attack reflection.

Also, it's Causality Manipulation and not Time Manipulation because she can somewhat change the scenario leading up to the battle, but I don't think it's really applicable to SBA.

And yeah, as Bob said, her hax isn't applicable.
Alright, and how's she getting passed Jeanne's Immortality

Sorry if this is asking too much, Could I get more context because Jeanne passively knocks out everyone around her so now I'm thinking does Lumen have something that lets her not be knocked out, or did the characters that knocked out joule not try to knock out Lumen. Jeanne's knockout is passive so she doesn't have to decide who to knock out.

I might have to post the question on the questions and answers board. I usually see souls being immune to physical or biological hax but not mind hax or status effect inducement.

Is Revenge of the La Pucelle a LN, WN, or a manga? And where can I read it cause I can't find it anywhere.
Yeah, I couldn't find it anywhere on google either

(ShiroyashaGinSan) created the profile I was wondering if anyone could still contact him since he left the wiki.

Also, Jeanne's profile is in the Light Novel characters category so Its a light novel

While Joule has better hax, she also has practically no combat experience, as well as not being able to use her Causality Manipulation. Probability Manipulation might help, as well as her attack reflection, but I think Jeanne has this due to more combat experience, as well as her Durability Negation, Illusions to divert the attention of Joule, and higher intelligence.

But... she can use it. The probability manipulation is the one that isn't applicable.

Once again, they can't kill each other. I vote Inconclusive.

Oh, she can. Bruh, it really has been ages since I've done anything related to ASG. I'll vote inconclusive as well.

Does Jeanne fight more than one person ever? Do others resist or something?
I assume so,
as I said before ShiroyashaGinSan created the profile but he left the wiki, and Jeanne doesn't have a verse page so I can't be sure on anything or gives scans.

I should also note that another user of Joule's Septima was able to use it while completely unconscious, and even their versions of Lumen were unaware of the world around them.

I should also note that another user of Joule's Septima was able to use it while completely unconscious, and even their versions of Lumen were unaware of the world around them.
Alright so there's a possibility that joule could fight unconscious, However, it doesn't seem like she has ever been shown doing this so I don't know if we should compare the 2 characters. But it is a possibility.

Back