• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably just incon but why not.

Suika vs Disembodied Thought.
Profiles
Vs

Since this is for a spot speed should be unequal.

I don't think disembodied thought has a way to kill but luckily it has infinite speed and a possession that has feats bypassing her resistance feats at a grand total of infinite beings. So I am going to say it wins.

When has he ever possessed and controlled infinite beings at once?

Also Infinite speed isn’t constant, it is based on what he possesses.

High 3-A is the thought's peak it should have it's top speed the possession comes from this, Possession: The Disembodied Thought is able to transfer its consciousness into virtually anything that exists, regardless of size, composition, or sentience. Once it possesses something it can also possess anything around it and have them follow it without question. There is no limit to how many things the Disembodied Thought can possess at any given time. It can also release things it possesses in this manner at any given time.

Show me where he controls infinite things at once.

Just show me.

Also infinite is only when he is possessing certain things, (it varies for a reason.) and that is really the only thing he can maybe use against Suika.

The statement is the feat. I don't know if his mind manipulation is good enough also the feat she has listed would be madness manipulation.

>There is no limit to how many things the Disembodied Thought can possess at any given time.< - the disembodied thought's profile. >I don't know how to bold text.< - me

I mean where in game (is it a game I dunno.) does he control that many beings?
That quote is unsourced and seems kinda impossible, as you the player can only control so many things realistically.
Show me. Where even was that quote based on?

Even then that doesn’t prove potency unless he actually controls the mind, which is only attributed to Golden Gate.

I guess I can't confirm it so incon as you said.(now I can make a joke about Monica pinkston still being second place like I said.)

Wait

Monica is gonna get yeeted soon enough.
And two, can’t she just disperse him?

He is a thought but she can already effect those as seen in her profile, so she could likely hax him.

(Foiled again)

I don't know maybe, abstract existence makes things weird but it refers to her gathering thoughts or making you space out I don't think she can damage thoughts.

Actually, his Profile gets High 3-A from possessing Infinite Universes, they just aren’t infinite in size. That should make his Posession infinite, since he’s possessing infinite things.

No just something of infinite size, and that is just possessing the matter not mind potency unless he is controlling the mind of everything in it, (wouldn’t be infinite most likely anyway.) so again not happening.

Infinite speed is only when possessing the Infinite Universe. So it doesn’t matter since he can’t really hurt her, even if he can posses her, unless he can effect her mind she can hax him and she is more spiritual/mental than physical as as a You-kai, so even then it is unlikely as her body isn’t the most important thing for her.

Potato, according to the profile, the High 3-A comes from possessing Universes, inside Universes, inside Univereses, Ad Nasueam. They don’t possess infinitely sized universes, they possess infinite universes in general- just nothing says on a 4-D Scale, so High 3-A ig. By making him High 3-A, you make him possessing the infinite universes, and therefore possessing infinite speed.

I also don’t see why we would assume possessing infinite things =/= infinite possession potency. He’s quite literally possessing universes, to infinity. Just because he’s not controlling something directly alive doesn’t mean it’s not Possession Potency- if anything, it’s better, since we know for a fact they can possess living things as well according to the Wiki description.

Yeah but just possessing infinite matter just shows that he can move that much matter, if there are no showings of possessing infinite living things, then the potency of it is called into question, because you don’t see him controlling the minds of that many creatures, just the universe. Controlling the matter doesn’t mean you are controlling the mind.

The potency wold only effect the material, which isn’t as that important to Suika as a You-Kai. Especially since her mind in incorporeal/spiritual (where her low godly comes from.)

Suika punched an entire realm which was stated to be infinite in size into pieces -in 12 hours at maximum-, and Disembodied Thought is just a being that's trying to possess bigger and bigger stuff until it becomes as small as a quantum particle due to caved-in nature of 'Everything'. While he is more potent in terms of possession, I am not sure if he could take the nuking well.

Also, I have no idea about why does he even have 'infinite' speed. Is it because whenever he ascends and possesses a 'Feedback Sphere', he becomes an entire Universe? In the wiki, they were told to be only 1-D and nothing more.

Last edited:
It likely controlled the souls of life forms it possessed and it doesn't need to destroy it just needs to possess her for a day.

Back