• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Nasuverse Strongest Characters for Every Class/Type/Category

Got this idea from that other thread. And I am also curious myself. Rules are simple, nominated a character (any versions of them) from the entire Nasuverse to fill the spot of each categories. If possible, make a vs thread between contestants.

Now discuss.

Saber:

1. Nero Claudius

2. Miyamoto Musashi

3. Ryougi Shiki

4. Arthur Pendrago

5. Attila de Hu

Archer:

1. Gilgamesh

2. Nameless

Lancer:

1. Enkidu

Rider:

1. Quetzalcoatl

Caster:

1. King Solomo

Assassi:

1. "The Old Man of the Mountain"

Berserker:

1. Arjuna Alter

Ruler:

Avenger:

1. Edmond Dantes, Space Ishtar, Demon King Nobunaga

Alter Ego:

Moon Cancer:

1. BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Foreigner:

Shielder:

Saver:

1. Shakyamuni

Counter Guardia:

Beast:

1. Goetia

Type:

Dead Apostle:

Masters of Holy Grail War:

1. Shirou Emiya

Magus/Executioner:

Well, yeah. She does. I made 4 spots because tecnically BB has 3 version of her, the summer one isn't available right now. Last spot belongs to Ganesha.

Also, damn I forgot Saver.

Alter Ego

1. Kazuradrop (has the power of other Sakura Five and 7/8 of BB)

2.Kingprotea (Even BB and Kiara at their full power can't do much against her)

3. Okitan (EE sword)/Meltryllis (2-A all absorption)

4. Kiara Sessyoin (Still has considerable hax though severely weakened)

5. Passionlip (2-A crush hax)

I'll just list candidates for Saber class: Arthur (conditionally, when Exc's seals are all lifted), Sigurd, Servant Void Shiki, Musashi, and if buffs aren't banned, Nero + the 2-A buffs for 1st. Maybe Yagyu might take a spot too.

^No way Gramps isn't number 1. After that though ...... who we got for the other 4 cuz I can only think of Zealot. And are basing them on their combat ability, how well they perform their classes function etc etc.

Also Solomon and Merlin for Caster, Gil for Archer and Caster, Karna and Shishou will take two of the Lancer spots for sure,Enkidu should be there too, Ozy for Rider 1 rn (mind is blank on Riders that beat him), Altjuna and Calter for Berserkers.

I'll think of more later.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Playable servants should fill the top spots of their classes (Nameless, Nero and Tamamo).
Nameless above Gilgamesh? I knew Gil doesn't actually have a Class in CCC. But we could treat him as Archer.

Makkurona said:
Alter Ego
1. Kazuradrop (has the power of other Sakura Five and 7/8 of BB)

2.Kingprotea (Even BB and Kiara at their full power can't do much against her)

3. Okitan (EE sword)/Meltryllis (2-A all absorption)

4. Kiara Sessyoin (Still has considerable hax though severely weakened)

5. Passionlip (2-A crush hax)
Also, anyone against this?

I'll list some candidates, might nominate later.

Saber: Arturia, Proto Arthur, Lancelot, Siegfried, Richard, Rama, Void Shiki, Musashi

Archer: Gilgamesh, Heracles, Arjuna, Arash, Rama, Alcides, Ishtar, Fujino

Lancer: Karna, Enkidu, Scathach, Artoria, Romulus, Cu

Rider: Ozymandias, Achilles, Quetzalcoatl, Ivan, Medusa

Caster: Solomon, Merlin, Tamamo, Tesla, Gilgamesh, Edison, Nursery Rhyme, François Prelati

Assassin: King Hassan, Li Shuwen, Zealot, True Assassin (S/F), Shiki, Ibaraki Douji

Berserker: Enkidu, Raikou, Vlad, Heracles

Ruler: Karl der Grobe, Jeanne, Amakusa Shirou

Avenger: Edmund Dante, Cu Alter

Foreigner: Abigail Williams

Alter Ego: Kiara

Shielder: Galahad

Dead Apostle: Sion, Ancestors like Arcueid and Zelretch

Masters: Illya, Shirou, Kotomine Shirou, Medea, Sieg, Francesca Prelati, Manaka

Magus/Executioner: Zelretch, Lorelei, Touko, Aoko, The Burial Agency's members, Fillia

Nero 2-A was situational only at that time (And let's just be honest, she got the most bs buffs in the story so she can show face than other playables including in Extella). Base Nero is weak

Not sure I can even, or would try to, call Saber Venus a Saber at all. By that point we are bending what is possible for a Servant in a world with malleable rules. Should just put all the people with NPs on the highest tier for each.

Anyway, put Dantes for 1st in Avengers and Space Ishtar for 2nd place.

As far as it goes for me, Goetia is number 1 in the Beast area. But if people decide Mind Hax is way worse, Kiara claims the spot way easier.

For Magus Alba, Touko and Aoko should take the top spots. Aoko would take first place. Though I feel sad Touko's page is so sparse... if only I could read her fight with Aoko better or get her appeareance in Case Files.

As for Masters, Shirou would be undisputed 1st place with Sieg as a second and Rin on third. Will asy more later.

Isn't Kama's mind hax worse though? Since it amps other's desires to the max, while Kiara needs others to look at her first. And dammit, who said Kama is weaker than Kiara. They are equal at best

Unless I forgot something, Kiara treats Kama more like a torn at her side than anyone important. You also don't have to see Kiara, just perceive her with any of the five sensesno matter the medium. Hear her? Your mind hax resistance gets tested. Smell her? It gets tested. Touch her? It gets tested. See her from god knows how far away through some power? It gets tested.

Unless you think her other powers should afford her a spot above her.

Also, Arjuna for 1st spot in Berserker.

Because both are trying to ignore each other as much as possible since they are literally like magnets rejecting each other or else they will clash every time they meet (Kama too do the same to Kiara). And what i meant by seeing is has to be in range to smell, hear, or see her, while Kama can do it from far range with subtler means. Well, Kama/Mara has wider variety of abilities too than Kiara. But still, they should be equal in power levels since they are halves of one.

For Arjuna, agreeable

I mean Dantes has the lol blitz. And wouldn't her beating S Ishtar purely be due to compatability against Divinity rather than Nobu just being that good? Heresy, I know

I mean, Dante cannot bypass her Abstract Existence, even tho he blitzed. And soul burning things is the Monte Cristo Mythology, not Enfer Cheteau d'ilf.

Just to straighten it up, is more powerful meaning if they all battled or if they were battling someone else? Because Immeasurable speed, soul destroying flames and a NP that auto revives him and makes him way stronger if he ever approaches Death sounds more powerful than Nobu being hard to kill due to Abstract Existence.

Yeah, I think Edmond just has way more advantage than Nobunaga. The problem is that they kinda circles when put Ishtar at equation though.

Ishtar cannot be put down due to her intangibility which works on servants and her lack of soul. She can just BFR him to another universe when his NP ends. But she'll lose to Nobunaga due to being able to just destroy the universe entirely. But Edmond wins against Nobunaga due to his speed advantage.

Wouldn't AE just bring Nobunaga back? It's not like Edmond can destroy her concept or anything. Also, Maxwell powered Nobu is scale to 2-A as iirc.

Her AE is weird. Yeah, she'll bring herself back but it is by sticking herself to other Nobunaga. That's why she was alive after being killed by Kagetora. It's in a weird position between really good possession by type 3 or just really shitty type 2 which doesn't work unless there's Nobunaga around the area.

You mean Type 6. It comes from her being abstract embodiment of Nobunaga from all eras though so both AE and Type 6.

Back