• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Nasuverse Strongest Characters for Every Class/Type/Category

Not likely though. She is already the collected one of her all counterparts, past present and future, that's why she has possible Acausality Type 2.

Ah, I see.

Lastly, can Dante use Enfer Chetau d'ilf and Monte Cristo Mythology simultanously? Because the argument him beating Nobunaga is by blizting and soul destruction, which is two different NP as I recall.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Ah, I see.
Lastly, can Dante use Enfer Chetau d'ilf and Monte Cristo Mythology simultanously? Because the argument him beating Nobunaga is by blizting and soul destruction, which is two different NP as I recall.
The soul burning is passive. So yeah he can use both. You can even see it in his attack animation.

There's never been an issue using two NPs at once. Only issue is the Mana consumption if you can even take it, and things that you shot and are done with.

NPs that you activate and give you an ability should be usable simultaneously if you don't go dyr trying it.

Top 2 for Saber should be Attila if we count Sefar as part of her. Musashi should be at top 3 because of sheer speed. Top 4 is likely Lancelot for just sheer experience and skills being best in the round table, and the last being Artoria.

Didn't Altera cut herself from Velber 02 when she became Saber?

And would Arthur have a place in this? Ditto for Rama

Amd lastly: Do we count Servant Void Shiki?

Alright, I'm just gonna put Dante, Nobu and Ishtar at first spot Avengers if they can beat each others.

I will add the other candidates to the list once I finish my works.

Yeah we can count those people. Then it would be I think:

Top 2 - Musashi

Top 3 - Void Shiki

Top 4 - Arthur

Top 5 - Attila

I'm gonna run down the line on some of the folks that come to mind off the top of my head.

Berserker: Arjuna Alter for number 1 (I dont think I need.to explain why). Berserker Rani has type 8/9 on the moon cell but does not have a profile yet. Berserker Ushi has duplication and basically type 8 on the chaos tide, although she doesn't have a key yet.

Lancer: Servant Rin due to her type 8/9 on the moon cell. I've heard Saint Longinus is supposed to be pretty strong but idk anything about him. Super Karna also is probably number 1

Assassin: Kama is basically just her beast form but more casual. False Assassin also comes to mind aside from those who have some absurd level shit that puts them above normal servants.

Rider: there are a lot of powerful Riders but Pale Rider certainly comes to mind as one of the most absurdly powerful. He is the concept of pestilence itself, who only qualifies as a Rider because he basically "rides" the wind and all life on the planet

Caster: "Grand Caster" Goetia if he counts. Merlin is broken AF. Caster of Limbo is also pretty powerful (beyond just being a heroic spirit swordmaster which makes him absurdly hard to kill, he has all his odd Limbo powers n shit). I personally know like jack all about him beyond that he has non-existent physiology, is a buddha of some kind, empowered Demon King Nobu to 2-A, and that he has abstract existence, but I think that alone is enough to qualify Maxwell's Demon to be one of the strongest Casters.

Alter Ego: basically all of the Sakura 5, Caster of Limbo (yes, he is an alter ego and also a caster), and Kiara come to mind.

Foreigner: I guess abigail and Hokusai. We do have other foreigners like Euclid but we know next to nothing about them

Counter Guardian: Okitan is definitely number one if we are ignoring the Grands.

Dead Apostles: ORT, Zelretch, Crimson Moon, are definitely up there. I guess it's more a question of which being who is so absurdly powerful it seems pointless to even consider them a Dead Apostle should take the slots.

Masters of the Holy Grail War: Probably not what you were looking for but I'm gonna nominate alive Gil anyway because he ran the entire Babylonian summoning system basically on his own. Also, obviously Kiara needs to be here

Magus: probably a cop out but most alive versions of the Caster servants probably take it. I guess alive """Caster""" Gilgamesh could take it as a notable dude.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I am tempted to say Herc takes a spot somewhere in Berserker class by simply outlasting.
Unless we can find other abnormal Berserkers with broken immortality like Demi-Servant Rani or Chaos Tide Ushi, or just ones outside the bounds of normal servants like Arjuna Alter, then yeah

Gil technically isn't an Archer during Extra but I'm pretty sure we will all let it slide anyway, but other than that his Grand Archer status should probably put him a step bellow nameless

I mean, Rani and Ushi would just end up in an infinite battle of Incon. The first time he takes the NP from either of them, he just revives because they are for sure not taking 12 lives, and they continue forever. Worse yet, Ushi is limited to a terrain while Herc isn't.

And no, I would prefer not to use a single alive version of any of the Casters. That's just dreadfully boring and multiple levels of Bleh.

Just put Cornelius Alba at first spot as a start while thinking of others.

Don't forget that Berserker Rani has her multi use NP that corms with being Lu Bu, in addition to her access to a conceptual weapon that may put him down. Unlike Rin, she has stuff in her arsenal beyond just her servant abilities as well. Also, Ushi being limited by terrain is a weakness that solves itself very quick since her existence implies the existence of the chaos tide on the battlefield.

If we wanna impose these limitations, then alright, but Merlin still qualifies for the list

Meant more the fact she's way more limited in general. Rani has a better standing in this.

He shouldn't no. Otherwise we have no reason for the Caster list, might as well fill both with nearly the same people.

Ushi is probably still more reliably above Herc, although the stalemate eachother. Herc can be overcome via raw AP, but Ushi cannot.

He is the magus of flowers who forms his existence into a Caster servant as a hobby, but his true self can still qualify. Merlin is one of.the only few characters who technically fits for both

Considering she would be tied to another entity entirely, I am not sure if that is enough to consider her above.

Not really? Medea is a Magus. Solomon is a Magus. Hoenheim is a magus. They were all alive and maguses, and way above by a literal mile from any of their contemporaries, much more so in their specialties. Keeping anything Servant related off that scale entirely is the best otherwise there is no real meaning to it.

Technically she is tied to the chaos tide itself, but the AP that would be required to get rid of the chaos tide completely is way above the basic requirements to bypass God Hand.

What I mean is that if we ignore the alive form of the Caster servants as you said, then technically Merlin bypasses that limitation as his alive form is technically his Caster form

You wouldn't really need to get rid of it all anyway, just tear off a chunksto get her off your ass for a while. Still, I just feel her range of action being tied to Tiamat and her tide limits her.

But that would just be semantics to avoid the real issue, not putting unnecessary overlap. There's already a spot for Casters, putting Merlin in the Magus/Executioner list is dumb and needless to me.

With the constant spread of the tide that limitation only makes any real difference in fights that will end quick or already featured enemies that can put her down. She also has the constant duplication, so doing significant damage to a single one of them doesn't make a big difference as there will be several more right behind her.

My point is that the Magus Merlin never died, and is the same exact person as the Caster servant. Hell, I would say if you were going to remove him from one of the lists than it would be the servant list instead of the Magus list. Set consistent standards

For Beast btw, Tiamat should be top 2, as it is directly stated that complete Beasts are stronger than Kiara or Kama.

Speaking of them, they should tie. They are antithesis to each other, S and M, love and being loved, self-loathing and narcissism and so on. This should include their power levels.

I'd put Goetia above Tiamat since his type 9 allows him to survive even if she managed to kill him, and he is able to wipe her from across space and time as well.

also, I'm not sure how much Kiara is limited by her infantile status, as she still says she is a comparable threat to the full blown Beast that is Goetia, even if his powers rely on raw destruction.

They are physically weaker, but it does not seem like her mind hax is any weaker. That being said, as far as I can tell, neither Kama nor Kiara have the means to wipe out all possibilities like Goetia can, but they are certainly still powerful. I agree with putting Goetia above them, but I'm not sure you can put Tiamat above them based on her being an incomplete beast alone

If we're also including Hax and ignore lore mumbo jumbo then I think Kama would be top 2 by sheer versatility. Top 3 will be Kiara due to being more haxxed and versatile than Tiamat. Sorry, mommy you will be the weakest until at least we know how strong Fou is.

Strongest Ruler should be Qin Shi Huang, his avatars are grand Servant class. Followed by I think Artoria due to Infinite Speed. Top 3 will be Quetz due to her NP being High 6-B, Top 4 will be Amakusa Shirou and finally fifth for Jeanne because she's tanky and can erase peeps with La Pucelle.

My entire point is to keep anything related to Servants far away from the magus list, not that being alive or dead should be a requirement. By mentioning the alive mentions of those 3 other peeps, I was just illustrating they are, by all means, also maguses. Being alive doesn't matter, but there's no reason for redundancy of the list when Merlin already fits in Caster.

i think super karna can burn enkidu chain without problem tho atleast before it can hit Karna since karna can cover his body with his fire. he use Shiva's fire isnt he?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
My entire point is to keep anything related to Servants far away from the magus list, not that being alive or dead should be a requirement. By mentioning the alive mentions of those 3 other peeps, I was just illustrating they are, by all means, also maguses. Being alive doesn't matter, but there's no reason for redundancy of the list when Merlin already fits in Caster.
I thought your point was to stop repetition between the two, unless you have changed. Merlin fits more into Magus than he does the Caster list.

GLHF22 said:
i think super karna can burn enkidu chain without problem tho atleast before it can hit Karna since karna can cover his body with his fire. he use Shiva's fire isnt he?
Super Karna kicks his ass lol, yeah

This has nothing to do with where he fits best I am not sure why you keep repeating on this point. He fits perfectly on Caster, there's no reason to try and fit him on Maguses and other stuff. I don't know if you even get the simple reason I am saying this. Just keep Servant related stuff to the Servant classes, Merlin's weird status notwithstanding.

He really doesn't fit into the Caster Class except that he has specifically modified his avatars to let him play pretend.

You keep changing your point or goal, because which one you are going for changes on where he should go, and I would hope that you wouldn't do something like specifically modify your "goals" to get the result you want. If this is about keeping the magus classification "pure," then of course Merlin wouldn't be there, but that is something you have only introduced now. If your goal is to avoid redundancy, then Merlin falls better into the Magus category than the Caster Category. Also, its gonna be pretty impossible to keep servant related stuff to the servant classes, but we can get to that later.

Back