• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

This really pisses me off, stop bringing up any god tier Tensura (Light Novel) character in this thread. Every day more and more things come to light in the verse that need to be reviewed, yet you want Veldanava to rank higher, as if his profile is completely clean and none of the issues we have mentioned in the general discussion thread exist.

Also, even if we ignore the fact that Veldanava's God key is not a fighter, at least the True Dragon key has a character and starting moves, but you only list the abilities that you think the character has that are op, instead of talking how the character might behave in a possible battle scenario and what main abilities he uses.
Ah that kid, he often adds things to that profile even without a CRT.

wtf the Settra guy is a smurf
he should be removed in the 5-C list
"A part of all beings' mind and soul in Warhammer is made out of Aethyr and exists in the Realm of Chaos[1], providing them with the same properties above and resides Low 1-A range away at minimum. In fact untill a Mortal dies, even the Chaos Gods themselves cannot locate their souls desipite being in their realm[2].)"
He's there as a joke considering he's also packing some 1-A resistances

The soul thing is weird, it's smurf but not smurf, as said, a PART of all beings' minds and souls are in the warp, if you have sufficient interaction you can still soulfuck or mindfuck them

Arkenis is fine with the weird nature, that's why Snikch is still on the list

Prime Soul King for a free spot in Low 2-C. I believe he can be higher on the list, but I don't feel like debating about it right now. I'm not entirely sure about 3-B and 3-A though as I don't know if Soul King's Almighty is still considered as 4-D or not. I know its range was downgraded, but I'm not sure if its dimensionality was downgraded alongside it.

Brethren Moons for a free spot in 5-C. I think they should be capable of defeating Doom with their abilities, but like before, I don't feel like having that debate right now.
Bump

Edit: The Beast (InFAMOUS) for a free spot in High 6-A.

Gotta ask, how is this character only tier 7-6 but has black holes inside itself?

I guess he dont have all complement that make real black hole, but something similar. Idk

Nil at 2-C her AP description is sound like 2-A. Beside that, there are no people who support her.

So i think its should be removed on the list.

Fastus can take Garou's spot for 4-A
Garou can't interact with incorporeal beings so the guy just gets possessed and mind haxed
his mind hax works on people who have resistance to it
Resistance Negation and Mind Manipulation (Controlled Straze's mind, despite the fact that he had already resisted the effects of Comet's Eye
(Erased the memories of Ras, who had already resisted Diche's memory wipe
also this lmao
passive BFR and Pocket Reality Manipulation via Straze's cape (Sucked Luluca into the small universe inside his cape

Last edited:
not going to lie but @Arkenis the list on 2-C looked disorganized
Instead of too many people sharing a spot why not put them down or something, like each having their own numbers, its better now that its now top 15 and not 10 so there's enough space
3. Characters from Destiny / Characters from Touhou Project (Junko, Yukari Yakumo and Reimu Hakurei) / Characters from Anima: Beyond Fantasy Speed Equalized
Looks too disorganized
You can take your time, look at who's stronger than who and drop some rather than making 3 verse share a spot

Instead of too many people sharing a spot why not put them down or something, like each having their own numbers, its better now that its now top 15 and not 10 so there's enough space

Looks too disorganized
You can take your time, look at who's stronger than who and drop some rather than making 3 verse share a spot
all 3 inconed each other in previous matches

3. Characters from Destiny

4. Characters from Touhou Project (Junko, Yukari Yakumo and Reimu Hakurei) / Characters from Anima: Beyond Fantasy Speed Equalized

5. Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Chloe O'Bell, Ramiris, Rimuru)
I did it like this. I know Destiny characters are broken, and Touhou and Anima seem to have similar hax and natures of existence so I left them in the same spot given Anima has lower speed
all 3 inconed each other in previous matches
Anima was just added recently, so did they also get a match?

Oh and I just noticed Ergo Mundus is from Anima, and Anima is already rated higher so I'll remove it from here.
8. Mundus (Devil May Cry) (Speed Unequalized) / Ergo Mundus (Speed Equalized)

I did it like this. I know Destiny characters are broken, and Touhou and Anima seem to have similar hax and natures of existence so I left them in the same spot given Anima has lower speed

Oh and I just noticed Ergo Mundus is from Anima, and Anima is already rated higher so I'll remove it from here.
I want Nil to get a spot above Mundus in 2-C
She's conceptual type 1 nonexistent in addition to 2-A HDE

Looks too disorganized
I'd rather only have 5 spots available like before, it won't be a hassle for the OP if there are too many spots.

who you asking

well for Makina, after the hax layer, she goes back down to none, but she has RE that allows her to instantly gain layers of resistance
How instant we are talking? Before passive happened? Kamen Rider Baraku kinda exist and basically proceed to delete his enemies power/abilities tap. Including reactive evolution, high-godly regen, Transduality and so on. I generally not know how Makina abilities actually work.
Arceus has Type 1 Conceptual Idealistic Nonexistence.
Baraku neg NEP before, but he hasn't neg conceptual NEP

How instant we are talking? Before passive happened? Kamen Rider Baraku kinda exist and basically proceed to delete his enemies power/abilities tap. Including reactive evolution, high-godly regen, Transduality and so on. I generally not know how Makina abilities actually work.
does it have range to do so? because he needs infinite range to even get close to her as she start with infinite army immediately

if so, then it's faster and he can instantly nuke her yeah

It should be "characters from Anima", not just Ergo Mundus
Ergo isn't the strongest in the verse

Baraku neg NEP before, but he hasn't neg conceptual NEP
Idealistic Nonexistence is Type 2 Nonexistence, as far as I'm aware Kamen Rider only has Type 1 Nonexistence.

It should be "characters from Anima", not just Ergo Mundus
Ergo isn't the strongest in the verse
Reread what I said.
Ergo Mundus is in a lower spot, I'm removing him since Anima is already represented higher in 2-C's list.

does it have range to do so? because he needs infinite range to even get close to her as she start with infinite army immediately

if so, then it's faster and he can instantly nuke her yeah
He passively nukes all abilities and resistances a 6-D omnipresence guy across 6-D realm via his boomer energy.

Also, Baraku profile. (Not actually his real name but I refuse to type his real name out)
Idealistic Nonexistence is Type 2 Nonexistence, as far as I'm aware Kamen Rider only has Type 1 Nonexistence.
And yeah, I checked on Ghost. He only have 1 & 3. What's Arceus offensive capabilities?

Anima charcater inconed tohou last match even with the layers so all 3 verses share the spot

b2e2e28f9738e88f814f23eab4751cd7.jpg

Back