• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Fate Servants

Gilgamesh, especially the Archer one, hates the gods and hed know she was strong if she was a god meaning hed pull it extremely fast.

What did the novel say then, cause I'm pretty sure Emiya lost in it too kek

And IC Gil would see her status as a god, and her power via SNI and just chain her and possibly pull out Ea after

As for what god he pulled it out against instantly, uhh, Tiamat, the only god we see him fight

So he uses it against a BEAST. Thats not really the best example buddy.

Also we saw her not having trouble to avoide such chains. You cant just assume she get hit and he pulls EA. When she has the feat of dodging them or using them to get a direct hit off

Well I mean Archer Gil has never fought a God straight up but he does in fact hate and pulls Ea on strong opponents if hes knows they are such.

Also she has feats of dodging the chains controlled by someone whos inferior to both Gil and Enkidu, and even then she still dodges them meaning she doesnt attack.

She litteraly attacks two seconds after dodging them?

Also if we go by the mats Iam pretty sure she didnt even took Kingu serious as her voice didnt change as it is mentiond in the mats when she has someone she wants to defeat.

We see it against Tiamat and in her interlude that once she gets serious she just uses Xiuhcoatl which would litteraly stop the chains by stopping the user from using NP

And again, why is Kingu inferior? Thats a baseless claim if at all. Why isnt Archer Gil inferior?

Edit : Also again she heavily resits gil as he is CHAOTIC GOOD

JengulGozen said:
So he uses it against a BEAST. Thats not really the best example buddy.

Also we saw her not having trouble to avoide such chains. You cant just assume she get hit and he pulls EA. When she has the feat of dodging them or using them to get a direct hit off
How is it not the best example, it's a clear example of it kek, he fights a god, and uses it, this is the only full god he fought on screen

Yes, but the person using such chains didn't have SNI to know where she would move and how she would dodge them

Which he never uses out site of kid Gil to cheat at cards, if he is allowed to use that then Coatl uses Good gods wisdom and stomps him

JengulGozen said:
She litteraly attacks two seconds after dodging them?

Also if we go by the mats Iam pretty sure she didnt even took Kingu serious as her voice didnt change as it is mentiond in the mats when she has someone she wants to defeat.

We see it against Tiamat and in her interlude that once she gets serious she just uses Xiuhcoatl which would litteraly stop the chains by stopping the user from using NP

And again, why is Kingu inferior? Thats a baseless claim if at all. Why isnt Archer Gil inferior?

Edit : Also again she heavily resits gil as he is CHAOTIC GOOD
You act like 2 seconds isnt alot of time for people this fast and like Gil cant spam a bunch of weapons that she would also dodge while also still having to be concerned with the chains still.

Because Caster Gil toyed with Kingu and didnt take him seriously and Archer Gil is him at his peak and strongest.

And no if Gil fully and seriously uses SNI he stomps bar none.

Gil while restricting SNI can tell if you are a virgin when it doesn't pertain to the situation at hand and he isn't even trying to figure out whether your v card exists. He looks at Herc and immediately reduces how God Hand works after the most basic of tests. He looks at Sakura and instantly knows that he will die if he went along with his usual spam but refuses to accept the situation due to 10 years in "hell". Restricted SNI consistently tells Gil plenty of stuff that he doesn't even try to know including a future he rejects so why would it not tell him where Quetz will be?

Kingu is inferior but feats against an inferior Gilgamesh. Cas Gil is inferior due to statements and ditching most of his armoury except for the stuff that he can't use his normal spamming with but still keeps up with Kingu by throwing them exactly how he shouldn't. How is Cas Gil not inferior to Archer Gil when the moment Archer Gil gets summoned by Cas Gil he instantly out does everything Cas Gil had done in the fight?

Caster Gil is Gilgamesh when hes "old" and given away most of his treasure, Archer Gil is, as I said, Gilgamesh in his prime and ar the peak of his power.

??

Gil completely destroys her without acting out of character. Seriously, what outright stupid nonsense is being argued right now?

Could people really stop using Prysma Illya as argument points, the series where Bazett can keep up with Gil and somehow get a resurrection rune? The same Bazett that is weaker than Fate/Zero Kirei? I still find it ridiculous that some act like that universe has a close resemblance to the other universes.

There's really nothing she can do against his chain, nor against that many weapons, especially when he will know her abilities just glancing at her. She doesn't even use the flames as flames, as you can see from the fact she changed her shit, she turns into a pile driver... you know, something that needs a close range. If you wanna keep arguing a dead point, I will just let you argue with yourself.

That's a weird way of saying that you don't agree with me so you act like I am wrong. You have no counter for Gilgamesh being much better than Kingu with the chains, with Gil seeing what she can do with a glance, with her having no way to deal with hundreds or thousands of weapons, with him easily being able to just kill her bird or stay away from her flames, or she fact she decided to turn it and use it like a pile driver.

There's no need to argue what has no counter.

I have literally been providing scans and mentioning examples since I started. Having amnesia is not a counter argument.

Or are you as lazy to remember them as you are to check Gil's profile, where the quotes you wanted about him using that many weapons were? Let's not waste both our times witht hat nonsense.

I will rest my case with :

1. Her Authority allowes her even as servant to have advantage against Good alignment servants

2. She has shown to be able to handle weapon spam / chains even mid air

3. She has a meele and a range NP which both will defeat Gilgamesh once used

4. It's unlikely that she will die before ever using Good gods wisdom

5. She can handle up to three goddesses + Mash without using any NP

She just has the advantageses stacked up and the only way for Gilgamesh to win is being totally OOC or have Coatl not use any NP for some reason.

I will stand with my vote for Quetzalcoatl for number one, as she just has the best kit + expirience + feats.

Also I would like for the creator of the thread to specific if Fsn Gilgamesh even counts as normal servant anymore or if rather Zero is to be used

You can clearly see her moving around in the air like she can fly. Which she can not. Anime being stupid.

Why would a bird that Gil can easily kill defeat him? Why would flames that he can easily evade? Both of which he'd know from the second he looks at her? He doesn't even need to call GoB's true name to use it.

Not saying how she could use it to survive is not an argument.

That was Divinity Quetz, who is much stronger than anyone that was fighting her at that moment. What a surprise, you can defeat people that can barely hurt you and that you can kill without even trying.

"Experience" Without a single statement of what experience she has above him. "Feats" When all of Gil's feats are casual and as a Servant, and one of the best you can give was when Quezt was above all her opponents in pure stats and had Authority. "Best Kit" Not sure why subjective opinion is an argument but sure.

Yeah, still not number 1.

iam confused by now. So we are not to take quotes litteraly from the books for face value , only if they benefit Gil

We don't use anime examples , only if they benefit gil

Can we now decide for one ?

Also again, just because he doesn't have to use the name, doesn't mean he can use it when Xiuhcoatl negates all Np. Or is there anything where he did such a thing ?

Also Gil can do that easily , he can do that easily. If he can do all this things so easily , why does he get bullied so often when he appears ? By servants much weaker then him

So even if he could evade everything , it doesn't look like running away is really his fighting style

And again, what can Gilgamesh even do against Sun stone release ? Fly away ? Because that's totally IC and possible ?

If we go like that , Coatl also can just fly away and dodge EA? It's a single beam with some wind. Not like it chases the target ?

Not like divinity Isthar and divinity Tiger were there? Much weaker I guess and only because Coatl divinity ? Which she didn't even use ?

Experience she has above him ? Let me think? Maybe because she knows who he is and how he fights ? Being much older then him ? Having a litteraly skill which makes her use that expirience with good god wisdom ?

She still has authority just nerfed as servant and her authority didn't even work on them.

Yeah , Gil should settle on number 2 or 3 by now

???? I am honestly, honestly, honestly starting to think you have some reading impairment. Why wouldn't we take stuff said in the novels as true if nothing contradicts them? What are yu even complaining about?

I don't ever remember using an anime example. All the stuff I mentioned happened directly in the source material. If you are gonna make accusations, make sure they aren't bullshit.

Quetz's mats say you can't use the True Name release... If the NP doesn't have a true name release, why the **** would it be affected? Are you saying she negates God Hand now? Vasavi Shakti? Achilles speed? Your arguments turn more and more illogical. And what stops Gil from literally floating away from flames that aren't homing on him? Damn, treating her attack as inescapable, and you accuse me of shit.

I am starting to think now even your memory is faulty. Gil has only gotten "bullied" twice, against Saber and only because of Avalon, which is comparable to Ea, and against Shirou with an ability custom made to counter his GoB. Both times he wasn't going all out, and would have won if he was. But Gil doesn't care about Quetz unlike Saber, and Quetz isn't a weak human that Gil considers worse than shit like Shirou. Everywhere else, he's damn near unstoppable or treated like the Boogeyman.

... Gil quite literally jumps the **** away and stays far away from Saber in the UBW route the second he looks at her, realizing she's way more powerful than normal. You are seriously arguing and denying stuff about a character you know shit about. ******* hell, you are worse than I thought.

Use his hundreds of shields, clash Ea against it and completely wipe her off the face of the Earth, he has a couple of options. Is even funnier that you are assuming he doesn't kill her before she uses it.

"Evade Ea" Uh huh... You mean, the Ea who affected an area visible from space? And affected the kilometers upon kilometers of Alexander's Reality Marble in an instant? Good luck evading that, I guess. You truly don't know shit about a character you are arguing against and still acting like you know them. This gets better.

"Divine Ishtar and Tiger" Pfffft. Being divine doesn't make them equal. Quetz was said from the beginning to be the strongest goddess in the whole allience. The very same Ishtar didn't even do as much shit as Weakened Quetz did to the Lahmu. Is fighting 3 kids a big feat now?

Sure, when did Quetz see Gil fight? Oh wait, that's all stuff Gil would know better than her because with one look, he knows her skills, her NPs, and much more. A skill that you haven't proved yet how she could use to help her in any way.

Okay, what will her Authority help her do? Or is that seriously your whole argument?

Im using Archer Gil weather thats F/Z or FGO or F/SF they are all Archer Gil and not mud influenced ones.

Also im curious as to how she defeats Saver, Arjuna Alter and Dante? (Nvm the discussion needed for Gil defeating each) simply defeating Gil doesnt instantly earn the first spot.

And Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Rider (Horsemen) and Moon Cancer (BB) should be discussed for here as well.

I don't know, I may risk my own health by entering this discussion but...

How many chances Odysseus and Tesla have to be on the list...?

@Wingo

I think not that much for Odysseus, he can be compared to stronger greek servants but nowhere in level of Achilles and Heracles (especially Alcides)

I willl leave Tesla to the other since i don't know that much for him

I wonder how is her invul blocked EA, Azrael, Maha Pralaya, or Buddha salvation NP.

Her fate manip won't allow them to pull it in the first place.

PsychoWarper said:
Im using Archer Gil weather thats F/Z or FGO or F/SF they are all Archer Gil and not mud influenced ones.

Also im curious as to how she defeats Saver, Arjuna Alter and Dante? (Nvm the discussion needed for Gil defeating each) simply defeating Gil doesnt instantly earn the first spot.

And Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Rider (Horsemen) and Moon Cancer (BB) should be discussed for here as well.
I don't see any point arguing with Lancelot anymore as it seem to not matter. Gil is for him the ultra super awesome character and I accept that.

But back to what you said, I don't see Coatl defeat them with a high win rate aslong as she isn't allowed to use Good god wisdom. However we talked about who could defeat the most if Iam not wrong.

And as Coatl filters the weaker servants + the ones with good alignment out basically I would give her first for being consistent over all.

Still if it's about who defeats the stronger ones Nobu again wins by the basis that she/he stomps divine and has heavy advantage against any mystic servant. Only ones countering Nobu are really Teslar and similiar. Hell even Dante would buff Nobu in a fight

And about musashi. Nothingness isn't active all the time if Iam not wrong? Making her kollable. Also her fate manipulation should still make her lose against people who have high luck as Astolfo which allows to ignore such things

( or Coatl with luck A+ )

He's the super awesome character because I am arguing him using feats that happen and that are even mentioned in his profile. What a surprise that one of the most hyped characters in the series is actually really powerfu;... if you wanna be so butthurt, you could at least be subtle about it.

So yeah, Gil remains in 1 for now. Though Musashi will likely give trouble.

Your arguments are basically just saying he does things without a proof / he acts OOC or you say the feats of Coatl don't count because reasons like AnImE.

You also said Siegfried killing Karna through armor doesn't count in the novel, but Gilgamesh destroying the world 7 times does, because reasons ?

It's really weird your reasoning. What was it again , he avoids sun stone by floating away?

But Coatl can't just jump away from EA?

Heck I even argue Meteor Coatl will just outright counter EA, as the only time EA even did World wide damage was in strange fake were it even then didn't. Feat wise

Coatl >>>>>>>>> Gil

JengulGozen said:
Luck can change the Fate of a servant. I don't see why a new possibility would stop that
No, her power is not something luck can overcome. She can do that excatly because of her luck. Luck can play part if she take one possibility, but she literally make a new one which is absolute. She herself does not have a beggining (luck, fate, possibility mean nothing to her.

You simply say he acts OOC without proof of it, so yes you are actually just being petty at this point. Adaptations are secondary canon that is superseded by the original source material, in this case the game. This is literally one of the site rules, this basic logic shouldn't be hard to understand. You are free to make a CRT to change this.

No? I said statements that are contradicted by actual feats are obviously stupid and shouldn't be used. If Sieg can't kill Karna with an NP to the face, Siegfried killing Karna with a single normal attack is stupid, and either bad writing or the novel trying to write something hype.

See? You proved your lack of ability to read yourself. I said he could either abuse his shields which we know can stop super powerful NPs or counter with Ea.

So you are saying AP is gonna overcome space-time ripping that ignores durability. That isn't a good argument but sure. I also said Ea's AP affects an massive area bigger than a city in a near instant, as we see in Hollow Ataraxia and Strange Fake. You just didn't read.

Back