• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Fate Servants

Can Dantes just blitz with it? Like I thought he just used it to have multiple versions with it attack at once but has he actually blitzed using it?

I mean

"Determination of Steel: A skill representing Edmond's sheer force of will after breaking out of Château d'If. It allows him to completely ignore the feeling of pain and grants him the ability to endure the blistering speeds at which he travels."

Considering the speed he gets and obvious comments about moving absurdly fast, I'd say very much yes.

Hmm but Dantes doesnt seem to just abuse his speed all the time and seems to use other ways of fighting as well so Saver, Caster (Merlin) and Rider (Horsemen) would eventually kill him right? I could be wrong tho it just seems like he doesnt fight just using his Immeasurable speed all the time.

Don't use gameplay as an indication of fighting style. FGO cares more about cool stuff.

Cu isn't throwing his spear except for his second NP yet he does it all the time. Archer doesn't spam exploding Caladbolg arrow either like in the animations, and Medea defaults more for rays of light than elemental shit.

Almost every time we see Dantes, he's flittering around at hyper speeds or making more of himself, so yes, he uses that almost all the time.

And nah, they wouldn't, they can't even catch him in the first place, and they would need to one shot or he simply Wait and Hopes and recovers stronger than ever if they almost kill him.

Hmm alright, I dont know where hed rank tho, definitely high but id say at least Saver would rank higher.

So while I havnt gotten everything cleared up I have found out that Altjuna's NP and Anti-Evil Skill both come directly from Shiva's Authority which according to the profile he can use as a Servant (Still working on getting the rest)

For I Kama I got "For Kama she was just untransformed Mara and can use pretty much majority of stuff she can use"

Then I imagine they are like Saver and Skadi and can use it in a limited fashion.

I would require proof she can actually use the majority of that stuff. Or what does she loses, if she loses anything.

" When summoned in his more limited form in Chaldea, Berserker presumably cannot utilize his Authorities without heavily straining and harming himself, and in this form he only has access to Shiva's authority." this is on his profile, so you maybe he right.

However I would like to point out servants having 2-A abilities isnt an unheard of thing, hell Altjunas NP is 2-A, he has Void Manip from Shiva's Authority, can use Divine Magic, can summon Divine Beasts and control them im just guessing the 2-A stuff he has is significantly weaker then his Lostbelt King key.

Arjuna's NP is 2-A due to scaling to his Archer NP, which scales to Vasavi Shakti. Which I have never agreed with personally, but nothing that can be done. And that isn't an Authority so much as a full on NP.

Still, his profile should be fixed since going by his translated FGO profile, the only authority he possibly still keeps is Shva's, while his profile makes it seem like he has all of them. There's even this line in bond 2, "As the connection with the gods is cut off and he was summoned only as a Heroic Spirit, as his ascensions continue, he will start to regain his original humanity."

He does, Altjuna is literally a composite the entire Indian Pantheo baring Kama having access to all of their Authorities in his Lostbelt King key, however he only possibly has access to Shiva's within his Servant key.

Mahapralaya is directly compared to Pashupata which is Shiva's greatest/most destructive weapon so I think a 2-A rating is valid, especially if its listed as possibly.

I remain doubtful when his very profile says he cut off the connection with said gods as he becomes a Servant, and the fact only the authority of Shiva is indrectly mentioned through the rest of said profiles.

It is indeed, yet Maha Pralaya is very much downgraded from it's normal power. Thinking that Arjuna Archer has the full power of the original article, then, makes little sense, and it's ranking makes even less sense. The main reason they even get 2-A at all is scaling to Vasavi Shakti.

Ok but the Lostbelt King key isnt a servant, hes literally Arjuna after absorbing the entire Hindu Pantheon outside Kama and ruling the universe for "thousands of cycles".

The servant key only has Shiva's yes but the LBK version is literally a composite of the Hindu Pantheon.

It says Mahapralaya is downgraded in scale not power but scale "Despite being called peerless, Arjuna is unable to manifest the sword's power perfectly when summoned as a Servant due to its sheer power. As such the scale is more condensed and limited making it similar to Pashupata in terms of scale and condensed destruction" its downgraded to Pashupata levels, its normal stronger than Pashupata.

??? Why would you argue the lostbelt king? This is a ranking about Servants. My point was simply that the profile needs revising because he shoudn't have access to the other authorities in Servant form.

"Even for the peerless Arjuna, in a Servant container, he cannot unleash the full power of this sword." You say it is not downgraded in power, then say it is downgraded to Pashaputa levels and that it is normally stronger. This as well completely ignoring the translation. Pick one, please.

Alright so for some reason I thought you meant Altjuna as a while shouldnt have the full Oantheon authorities and going bakc and reading that I realise im a dumbass, apologies, anyway it is stated in the Authority section that Servant Arjuna can only use Shiva's Authority it also says that in the Weakness section, so what else would you like to add to make it more clear?

Yeah I did contradict myself pretty badly here so sorry about that, anyway ill stick with the it was downgraded to Pashupata levels which is the most destructive divine weapon of the god Shiva.

So while the Altjuna debate is happening I think Saver and Dantes can be put in the top 3 for now (May change) but which one goes 2nd?

Is Dante really top 3? For example can Dante kill Amaterasu/ Saver / Mara like Nobu does ?

And for example , has Dante enough power to even defeat servants like Karna / Siegfried who have high defense.

His speed is nice and all. But you don't win by speed alone. Specially when he never showed that he can even use it all the time in canon

Well im just saying for now, this list can change a bunch tho there are several servants he cant beat, he can just Incon since they cant hit him so you could make an argument to put people who he may beat over him.

Nothing is set in stone.

Anyone have an issue with Saver being number 2? Cause while sure he incons with Dante but their are people Dante cant beat and incons with that Saver beats.

Why not Maou Nobu number 2 , as he is mentiond to straight up beat Saver ?

Demon King of a Billion Worlds (Capable of burning away any Shinto god or Buddha, including Amaterasu and Saver. Allows her to surpass the true Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, Mara) |

Well just Nobu beats Saver doesnt specifically mean shed be ranked above cause its basically who beats the most people between them, like Nobu counters divines very well but she may lose to people Saver beats.

At least thats how the strongest thread works, its who beats the most other people would be considered the strongest.

Literally almost every single time we see Dantes battling he's speeding around. Also, why would he not be able to abuse a NP that simply uses Mana?

Only Karna gets saved unless he does VS which he is likely to do due to his personality. The soul eating flames really don't care about Siegfried's defense, and the rest can't really touch him as far as I know.

Here is the problem. While Nobu will lose to some servants Dante may beat with his speed. Nobu definitely can defeat most of the higher ranking once , Dante can't even touch.

You could now say Dange defeats the top 20-40

While Nobu only the top 2-10. But it would be weird to rank him higher because of that.

We would have people like Siegfried who can't even compete with the tops , but who can't be harmed by 99% of the other servants who may beat Dante.

Or what is with Mata Hari who can with incon almost every servant ?

Not sure where you are getting that Nobu does that.

Not to mention, she kills people like Buddha because she's custom made to kill Divinities. Her power is much less against anything not divine.

Let's be realistic. This list will be mostly filled with divine servants. Most of the high tier servants have divinity.

But else I vote Mata Hari to place 1. As almost no Servant can beat her and neither can she beat them. Espionage A++ will not give her more wins then Dante, but almost no loses and many incons

No way does Mata Hari make it anywhere on this list, she's literally regarded as a pathetic servant with little combat power.

I dont think she can even harm most servants.

I am not sure I agree with putting Nobu there just because she's strong against Divine Types instead of because she's actually powerful. And I mean, both Dantes and Merlin are being argued, neither of which are divine. She also still needs to pull off her big anti-divine guns quick enough, which is not effective if they use some sure kill attack very quickly.

But that's just me.

And no, incon-ing people is not a measure of power. It just means she's good at keeping off their sights, which is only powerful in the sense that she can easily go after the Servant's master.

Didnt angra die seconds after being summoned ? And what ever grailed Angra is, can that be considerd to be a servant? Or is it a Saber and avalon kind of thing were after being summoned needs a out site power up which isnt part of the servant?

Also I would put Coatl in the top 15. With her authority ( weaker version tho as servant) and being able to give herself every skill on A level ( ignoring servant specific ones) , while also having two of the strongest NP strength wise ( Solarflare / Meteor) , and having no trouble fighting people like Kingu, I woukd even argue her outclassing Gilgamesh

But, that's God Angra, the one spawned by the Holy Grail, and isn't a servant anymore by any means.

And I mean, he could simply Enkidu lock her in place then Ea it up.

Could he tho ? Kingu wasn't able to do so. And I would argue Gilgamesh who only summons the chains is not much faster as the one who's chains are basically spawned by him

JengulGozen said:
Could he tho ? Kingu wasn't able to do so. And I would argue Gilgamesh who only summons the chains is not much faster as the one who's chains are basically spawned by him
Unless I forgot something, he couldn't against a GODDESS Tiamat, not against Quetz, since he could only hold her in place for a few moment.

Quetz isn't Tiamat and this is Servant Quetz, not God Quetz. It has no reason not to work.

Back